Your Favorite BDSM Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lh0of6H2Xe1qe3dq2o1_500.jpg

Perfect, just taking it!

Excellent! :cool:

Mmmmm...Nothing says objectification like wearing an instruction manual. :D

You know, I love this one. But then I start looking a little closer, and I think...why the FUCK are they in someone's cold leaky, iron-stained basement? How about some Milano leather reading chairs? Maybe a rug with a graphic print, so that when he throws her down on the floor, it's comfortable and stylish?

WAY too much Design Star. :rolleyes:

very cool!!! Love the cuffs and blindfold

He looks like the Giant from Jack & The Beanstalk to me....:rolleyes:

You know, I love this one. But then I start looking a little closer, and I think...why the FUCK are they in someone's cold leaky, iron-stained basement? How about some Milano leather reading chairs? Maybe a rug with a graphic print, so that when he throws her down on the floor, it's comfortable and stylish?

WAY too much Design Star. :rolleyes:

I like the way you think, DGE!
:D

What a great thread. I cant wait to explore it further. Just makes me wish I had someone to tie up now. lol

Hoping to learn the ropes (no nudity)

Waiting for a response to a request to attend a Japanese, rope bondage demonstration. I'd like to be bound & learn how to bind. I love the beauty of artistic bondage & have enjoyed being bound since I was at least 13.

Latex

Last edited:
Waiting for a response to a request to attend a Japanese, rope bondage demonstration. I'd like to be bound & learn how to bind. I love the beauty of artistic bondage & have enjoyed being bound since I was at least 13.

Latex

Oh yum ... delicious pic!

Latex

I would love to do this. A woman with a nice rear is so hot and sexy!

This is the hottest picture on this thread. I love it.

Attachments

• Dominador e Escrava (417).jpg
    Dominador e Escrava (417).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 395
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back