You there, the quiet girl that nobody suspects is dirty...yes, you.

I wonder if all the quiet girls that are secretly dirty have been discovered?

Are we now living in an age where none of you still exist? Please say it aint' so.

Better yet, say hi.

T

Yup this is me. Quiet, shy, introverted and hardly ever do anything to attract attention to myself.

Ok so there is this mc club that I belong to. And maybe my addiction to leather and boots.......ok ok ok I admit that the F word comes out of my mouth on occasion....... but other than that I'm practically a librarian.

Well maybe a librarian that got divorced so she could date women again.......does that rule me out?

And maybe a librarian that spends pretty much every friday or saturday night in a club with her friends.

other than that............. :rolleyes:

love women who look shy and innocent but have that secret kinky side hidden

I generally just read posts and leave it at that because I'm (you guessed it) the quiet, shy type - but! This one really caught my eye so I had to say something.

It pretty much completely describes me, from the reading to the finding of a bit of BDSM hot, so thanks! Good to know there are definitely guys out there for us quiet girls that are intrigued by a bit of kink. :eek:
This.

OP had a great point here. Except for the controlling part i have noticed many women like this. hiding the kinkiness beneath an otherwise normal exterior.

Don't get me wrong some like to be told/instructed what to do but controlled is different in my mind.

For those who already haven't responded to foggy feel free to PM me as well. Would love to bring the kink out and have you experience what you really desire.

Mmmhmm. This is me. Dressed up in business attire or long floral-print dress....with no underwear or hot lace lingerie underneath. Hair in a bun looking professional checking my phone...secretly looking at erotica. Secrets, secrets, secrets!

Mmmhmm. This is me. Dressed up in business attire or long floral-print dress....with no underwear or hot lace lingerie underneath. Hair in a bun looking professional checking my phone...secretly looking at erotica. Secrets, secrets, secrets!

Hmmmm 😈. .. now that's something I'd like to see 😊🙊

Glad to see there are both dirty quiet girls on here as well as guys that admire that.

I am less glad to be called foggy by one of those guys. It makes a mockery of my family's long and proud history as Thoggy's. When will the persecution end?!

Regards,

Foggy

You know me so well. ;)

The quiet, girl next door who looks so innocent with her sweet smile and glasses..
You didn't know that under my dresses I wear no panties until the day the wind blew it up about my waist.
There's so much more you don't know. So much more.

Last edited:
There must be quiet dirty girls around on a Saturday. It's the weekend for fuck's sake.

T

I've decided to open up the qualifications for this thread.

It used to be quiet girls that nobody suspects is dirty.

After giving it serious thought, it is now...

Quiet girls that very few people suspect is dirty.

I know..the floodgates will open. I just thought it wasn't fair that all the quiet, dirty girls who one or two guys figured out are dirty don't get to participate.

What can I say, I'm a giver.

T

Back