You and Your Avatar

Mine is a photo of me take about the same time that I joined Lit. I don’t share my kink with people in my day to day life, as I present as a guy to the outside world. I don’t really remember a time that I wasn’t interested in lingerie, and that lead to trying some on. I have a few close friends both romantic and not that know about Ember, but for the most part she doesn’t get out. I am a work in progress, and I am thankful that there are communities like Lit that except me for who I am.

Mine is a photo of me take about the same time that I joined Lit. I don’t share my kink with people in my day to day life, as I present as a guy to the outside world. I don’t really remember a time that I wasn’t interested in lingerie, and that lead to trying some on. I have a few close friends both romantic and not that know about Ember, but for the most part she doesn’t get out. I am a work in progress, and I am thankful that there are communities like Lit that except me for who I am.
Snap! Agree with everything there... its me and I love being Lucy but my real life contacts know nothing. Have met a few people from here as Lucy though, and from Fabswingers, and many more who I chat with online who just get what its about. Great safe place here :)

My avatar depicts what my mother's breasts looked like. It's not her (for obvious reasons) but over the years of looking at images it's the one I've found that's pretty much spot-on.

I wasn't planning on having an avatar but I got "bullied" 😁 into it by some women claiming only creeps didn't have avatars.
Seemed the easiest and most logical fit though it really has nothing to do with why I chose the name. Ironically, I've never seen any of his movies.

Reactions: Cat
I found it fun to have a go at the 'no dick' rule (that everyone seems to ignore).

• Haha
I like feeling happy and the pool in by backyard brings me joy, so I decided to share it.

My av represents my soul and what I want to do. For the thousandth time, it is not me.

• Love
Mine worked a lot better on the old forum. Right now, it makes no sense and it’s cut off. I need to fix it or use the one THROBBS made for me. I liked the old avatar sizing better.

Mine worked a lot better on the old forum. Right now, it makes no sense and it’s cut off. I need to fix it or use the one THROBBS made for me. I liked the old avatar sizing better.

But this one is so accurate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back