YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Ladies: Time to kill?

57 yr-old MM with some time here and there during the work day (EDT) looking to share experiences/fantasies from the dark and cavernous compartments of my filthy mind with a like-minded female.

Chat (clean or dirty), RP or whatever. PM me for Yahoo ID.

Ladies: Explore a dirty mind like yours...

57 yr-old MM with some time here and there during the work day (EDT) looking to share experiences/fantasies from the dark and cavernous compartments of my filthy mind with a like-minded female.

Chat (clean or dirty), RP or whatever. PM me for Yahoo ID.

Quicky Anyone?

I am 35/f and I prefer to play taboo or risky scenes. I don't trade pics, phone numbers, mic, or skype. Pure imagination and story telling! If that sounds like something you might also enjoy, please send me a PM. CharmedCelestia@yahoo.com

Yeah the new yahoo messenger update is absolutely terrible. You can't see who is online or offline and you can't even add people with their yahoo IDs. You need the full email address. Even then, it's been hardly working lately and msgs not even getting delivered!

ending the week ... starting the weekend

On for a bit...may or may not have a wank whilst im at it.

Yes, no yahoo messenger in the web browser is awful. I Don't think they have a downloadable client anymore.

At any rate, coffee_user1 if anyone can figure out how to IM me. Ladies only please.

Back