YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Any ladies looking to chat, add me, hb_47 .

Usually I'm on mostly late evenings, EST, but am on for a short time this morning.

Good evening ladies. All alone in hotel on business and looking for some hot chat. 40/m currently in OKC. You can reach me at rockloader76 on yahoo. I have a great imagination and am very horny tonight. Lets chat and build up to a great release!

Pity we arent online at the same time...

Ladies...

57 yr-old MM with some time here and there during the work day (EDT) looking to share experiences/fantasies from the dark and cavernous compartments of my filthy mind with a like-minded female.

Chat (clean or dirty) or RP or both. PM me for Yahoo ID.

57 yr-old MM with some time here and there during the work day (EDT) looking to share experiences/fantasies from the dark and cavernous compartments of my filthy mind with a like-minded female.

Hi there..

58M in So Cal for chat... maybe more

Hi, I'm looking for chat, sexual or otherwise with a woman in So Cal.... perhaps leading to more if we hit it off in that kind of way... PM for Yahoo ID

I'll be online for awhile tonight and tomorrow. feel free to message or add me. jmetaphor6

25 year old bi male, into incest, mature, BDSM, humiliation, public... anything kinky and perverted.

I love NO LIMIT chat.

Ladies...

that yahoo webmail chat is horrible...

...But its all i have. Its a little slow at the office at the moment. Maybe a little dirty flirty chat will while away the afternoon. Ladies, fellas, and everyone inbetween.

If you are a fan of:

The TV show SMALLVILLE
(I like to play as Chloe Sullivan and Martha Kent)

The TV show MODERN FAMILY
(I like to play as Alex Dunphy)

The TV Show That 70’s Show
(I like to play as Donna Pinciotti and Kitty Foreman)

The STAR WARS films
(I like to play as Padme Amidala)

The Soap Opera THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
(I like to play as Sharon Newman, Victoria Newman, Summer Newman, Nikki Newman)

The Video Game SUPER MARIO BROS
(I like to play as Princess Peach)

and love PERVERTED roleplay, PM me for some NASTY fun!

Together we can create a roleplay with two characters from the series. The scene can be based on an episode of the series or one that we create ourselves! Scenes with a lot of detail are a must and knowledge of the franchises that I have list above is a plus.

Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl

Quiet perhaps but interestingly the past two entries came from seemingly enlightened, renaissance kind of guys

Back