YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

ending the week ... starting the weekend

On for a bit...may or may not have a wank whilst im at it.

Yes, no yahoo messenger in the web browser is awful. I Don't think they have a downloadable client anymore.

At any rate, coffee_user1 if anyone can figure out how to IM me. Ladies only please.

Yeah the new yahoo messenger update is absolutely terrible. You can't see who is online or offline and you can't even add people with their yahoo IDs. You need the full email address. Even then, it's been hardly working lately and msgs not even getting delivered!

I thought it was just me! thought I had changed something. I thought it was bad before but awful now. might have to try this kick thing that the young ones use or "Skype"? I don't know. modern technology. the worlds gone mad! lol:confused:

Anyone online on YIM now? Gosh I havent been online for a long time due to work and im raring to go!

Have a few hours to myself and I'm looking to get dirty in some roleplay. I love a scene with good character build up and a detailed scene and story. I like to build sexual tension throughout the play before ending up a bit more naughty, I am definitely more of a submissive but still like the build up to be fun and flirty. I'm willing to play many different kinds of roles and am looking forward to reading ideas some of you have. I am looking for more long term scenes with long build ups.

Please do not message me and ask me what I have in mind or what I'm interested in. Read this and put some thought into it before messaging me. Thanks. Feel free to add me even if i'm not online and we can chat when we're both online next.

I've got a couple hours so add me to YIM and we can discuss our likes/dislikes further. sweetmegrp AT yahoo DOT com

talk soon,

meg.:kiss:

mark_webster_1987

if any ladies want to talk to a 28/m/English gent :p

If you are a fan of:

The TV show SMALLVILLE
(I like to play as Chloe Sullivan and Martha Kent)

The TV show MODERN FAMILY
(I like to play as Alex Dunphy)

The TV Show That 70’s Show
(I like to play as Donna Pinciotti and Kitty Foreman)

The STAR WARS films
(I like to play as Padme Amidala)

The Soap Opera THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
(I like to play as Sharon Newman, Victoria Newman, Summer Newman, Nikki Newman)

The Video Game SUPER MARIO BROS
(I like to play as Princess Peach)

and love PERVERTED roleplay, PM me for some NASTY fun!

Together we can create a roleplay with two characters from the series. The scene can be based on an episode of the series or one that we create ourselves! Scenes with a lot of detail are a must and knowledge of the franchises that I have list above is a plus.

Good evening ladies. All alone in hotel on business and looking for some hot chat. 40/m currently in OKC. You can reach me at rockloader76 on yahoo. I have a great imagination and am very horny tonight. Lets chat and build up to a great release!

Last edited:
allayanajanobas

online right now guys. i didn't know yahoo doesn't have the voice chat anymore.. too sad..

Just out of reach

allayanajanobas

online right now guys. i didn't know yahoo doesn't have the voice chat anymore.. too sad..

Hey. I saw you were online. Your PMs are off and Yahoo messenger failed to send...so odd :eek: Might have just missed you. Any way, just wanted to say it's nice to see a voice/phone fan. Hope to catch you soon - RJ

allayanajanobas

Still has voice chat, still has vid chat, don't have to give them your cellphone if you don't want... where do people get these things?

Back