YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

One male, online for a bit, and looking for some had fast pregnancy risk cyber. If you're up for it, yim is in my profile.

Alone in the office on a quiet Friday...feels like I'm the only one in this small northern Vermont town today..waiting to see tumble weeds go rolling by. Up for a distraction, some fun to start the holiday weekend....boxoftoys1966@yahoo.com

Started stripping for female friends in college and have done it on the side since. I've done private parties for women and a few performances for couples (performed for woman while her man watched). I've had a number of wild experiences and will chat about them on Yahoo or Lit Chat with men or women.

Y: strippingdelguy

Hit me up.

Back again. Looking to chat with women. But I'll chat with anyone interesting.

Larrycox530

bb.4fun64 is online, PM if you want to spend some quality time. 51M, North of Boston. ISO late night bliss

It doesn't always work, but I'll be around as long as it says I'm online here. If not, don't bother, because I've signed out of yahoo and won't see it.

any one online? i am here to chat for a while...i can share some indian actress pics i have also.... pm me....

Back