YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Yahoo chat

Hi m pa 38 yahoo id hotfiremaninpa live to chat to all the lovely ladies , guys love to chat about fucking your wife gf sis mom aunt niece daughter send me a message on all the time

Looking to chat some hardcore and intense but fun and erotic stuff. So just being honest. Looking to discuss perversions with fellow like minded guys. Hit me up if you're up for a fun Yahoo chat.

Topics include, babes in bikinis, big tits, thick ass, MILFs, panties, cuckold, IR, gangbang, etc. Lots of topics to get in depth about.

Would love a hot chat about you degrading my GF!

older gent here

New here, but not to Lit. Working from home and could use a distraction.

Older, but very open minded. Would love to chat with a playful F. Could be a anything from a playful chat to a kinky roleplay. Enjoy anything from taboo, to bondage, blindfolding, blackmail, coercion, spanking, gangbangs and much more ;)

yahoo: creativeplayguy

Started stripping for female friends in college and have done it on the side since. I've done private parties for women and a few performances for couples (performed for woman while her man watched). I've had a number of wild experiences and will chat about them on Yahoo or Lit Chat with men or women.

Y: strippingdelguy

Hit me up.

A businessman on the loose. Early 40s. Let's talk experiences, fantasies. Let's talk dirty. Let's... ;)

lustatseaxxx

Back