X-Men: A Bright New World (OOC)

Seems like the two is trying to out-macho each other. But just waoiting on our fearless leader's next post, will sort out this whole "James doesn't belong- shlep

Just reached out to both lovely ladies -- Miss "Shadowlace" and "tight_n_ready" -- just 'cause....

*crosses his fingers*

And I'll see what I'm doing tonight or tomorrow night, in terms of maybe getting a response out. Since I suppose I don't need Jubilee for this one...and I know "Remec" is busy these two days anyway for Jamie...

Sorry all I lost internet service..sigh... I got it back and am now paying less for faster service Woot!

Thanks chicka. I'm glad it was nothing of a more serious nature! Welcome back :)

Posting update: Due to my ongoing family circumstance, Gambit will now be slated for Friday at the latest.

Thanks for understanding gang.

That's sweet...

-- *BITES her!* --

...of you. Thaaaaanks, "SortOfBeautiful"!

:)

Ugh...sorry guys about no Madrox in a while...have had my schedule duly screwed up this past week from getting off at 8am and then driving to Williamsburg to pick up a friend who's having to move in here for a while but needed to finish one last week of work up there...so I get either zoned out or I crash hard and sleep for really weird times...

blah

Anyway...I will try and get something up this Wed or Thur...if I fail to, go ahead and bunny him along...

Assume he has some thoughts back to working with Xavier over the last few days, but not being really ready for martial training and have him get "taught" a few things by Logan...each blow, naturally triggering another dupe...and he can continue to throw some lustful looks at either Jubes or Dazzler or both. *g*

:cool:

Last edited:
"Remec" -- thanks for checking in with us. I appreciate that, more than anything. Take your time. It seems like "life" is....catching up with all of us. Funny way, as it happens to do so..........so don't fret. I'd rather, if I can help it.....*NOT*...bypass anyone....again, if I can help it!

No. We'll wait for you. Besides. It's not like the player behind Wolverine posts often or much...or *IMMEDIATELY* after someone is speaking/responding to him!!!! *smirk*

Hehe. Kidding, "DeathsKnight". You remind me of a gaaallll-pal I know actually....in a way ;)

And "heartofcourage" -- that was some...*SERIOUS*...verbal........*asssssssssss-kicking* you illustrated in that Psylocke post of yours!!!! Very....beautifully.....VENOMOUS! ;)

And apologies folks...............we....are still waiting for word(or more word) from Miss "Shadowlace" and Miss "tight_n_ready". I hope Shadow didn't get scammed by that "new and improved" ISP, and tight..........erm.....hasn't been swallowed by...........by............the *UNKNOWN-NOTHING-ness*.....yes?

I'm still keeping my fingers cross-ed.

Lastly, what was it about the CITY that you liked so much, "SortOfBeautiful"??? I'm more of a suburban kinda guy myself....really! ;)

Sorry all I am in retail and this time of year is superbusy :( so I will have to pull my self from here for a while. I hope to be back when I can but unfortunately I don't know when this will happen I am sorry but Real Life sucks.

I hope that when I get done I can come back :).

Anyways I hope to get back on here when I can and check in but aside from that I am out for now.

Retail is tough for sure. Take care of yourself "Shadowlace". Real life is more important! :)

On that note, I'm going to do some *seeeeeeeeeecret* recruiting, once more.....to round things out again.

Stay tuned...

Weekend is here. Thank god! :) Tomorrow morning/afternoon I'm going to take a look at the roleplay and see what need be done(if anything), so that we may continue as planned...

Thanks for your patience, people! And happy(or UNhappy) freeeakin' November, dammit!! Also, in the meantime...get EXCITED for the God of Thunder movie sequel....appaaaarently, that's coming out NEXT week!!!

Hellllllz yeaaaaaah!

;)

I fucking love x-men. Rogue especially. I especially love fucking rogue!

Haha I am retarded!

Thanks for stopping by "musicankane". It's difficult NOT to be passionate about the X-Men, and the Southern Belle!

I'll agree to that ;)

Okay, I updated the first post, most notably the roster and character breakdown sections. To reflect possible(?) inactivity.

Realistically. The potential loss looks to impact the characters on the MISSION more. But if Betsy and Kitty were to rejoin Sam, that's an easy fix. You guys can even GET IN TOUCH with him to do so! Do what you have to do to make it happen. I think it would be important, at this point, to group back together because of the loss of the other two girls.

Behind the scenes, those at the mansion are also impacted. But at this point, I can't divulge. (that would be telling right??) :)

Anyway, my advice is the following:

MISSION people - group back up somehow. You're almost at the point where you're going to set off the "trigger" for me to come in and help you guys along with the storyline anyhow.....

MANSION people - carry on. I'm confident "Remec" will be back. In the meantime, we can keep posting. It doesn't hurt. I promise, and it's ME talking....hehe ;)

Thanks!

Hm, I think after Kitty and Betsy's fight, Kitty might be more willing to separate and join the others, and Betsy can go after her, if that works. That might bring them all together again, especially since Kitty and Sam seem to have a bond. :)

If things get slow with the ones not on the mission, Jamie did need to go to the city, and Alison too, to put some contracts to a close. I'm sure they could start, create, or get into more trouble there. :D

Check and check! :)

And I hear you about the CITY! Even if I'd tried to elude you up to this point......my very lovely, persistent CHICK-a-DOODLE!!! But really, at the end of the day...........just what in the *HELL* was I thinking....to try and ignore the wishes of one, "SortOfBeautiful"???

Freakin' notions are......futile!
*teeeeeeeeeease*

In all seriousness, we may yet just take that offer up....;)

How dare you refuse me! ;)

But yes...we'll see what goes on, since I am still enjoying the Logan/Remy bromance at the current moment.

I believe come this weekend, as it should be time for MY next post...I'll also be doing a IC thread revamp, much like the one I did for THIS one! I think its past due and the primary function will out-serve any older notions that I'm clinging to with the current thread.

So be on the LOOK OUT for the message from me announcing this! :)

Back