WTF Gifs & Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuoQQ4f.gif

There was a show called "1000 Ways to Die" wherein they had stories about people who died in unusual ways, many times the result of their own stupidity.

One of the stories involved two college students who crawled into a helium filled balloon because they thought it would be fun to hear their voices change. And they were horny. Obviously they didn't make it out.

The way the guy crawled out of the balloon reminded me of that episode, particularly how exhausted he looks.

There was a show called "1000 Ways to Die" wherein they had stories about people who died in unusual ways, many times the result of their own stupidity.

One of the stories involved two college students who crawled into a helium filled balloon because they thought it would be fun to hear their voices change. And they were horny. Obviously they didn't make it out.

The way the guy crawled out of the balloon reminded me of that episode, particularly how exhausted he looks.

And there is this:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-student-rescued-giant-vagina-sculpture-germany

wtf_vagina.jpg

I thought they wouldn't let you sit in an exit row unless you affirmatively communicated your physical ability and willingness to do what is required of exit row passengers in case of an emergency, at least that's the way it's been on every flight I've ever been on. Go figure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back