Writer of Central's #1 MILF stories seeks feedback from those who enjoy them

CasualK9

Adventurer
I am 16 stories deep in the adventures of my over-the-top heroine, and most of them have done quite well...but there is little feedback.

I'd love to hear more from those who enjoy my stories!

What do you enjoy most? What do you hope to read when you see a new chapter is released? What characters are most entertaining and why? Where would you like to see the story go next?

It would be terrific if there were a more effective mechanism to interact with readers. So many people favorite different stories I have written, and it would be great to hear from some of them.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6122681&page=submissions

I read the first one and will likely check out some others. It's fun in a cartoony way and I get what you were going for.
Feedback is always a trial. One of the old timers here said that commenters take time to praise the best and chastise the worst. If your work falls in the bell curve between them, like mine does, comments are rarer. Don't sweat it, keep on writing.

I am 16 stories deep in the adventures of my over-the-top heroine, and most of them have done quite well...but there is little feedback.

I'd love to hear more from those who enjoy my stories!

What do you enjoy most? What do you hope to read when you see a new chapter is released? What characters are most entertaining and why? Where would you like to see the story go next?

It would be terrific if there were a more effective mechanism to interact with readers. So many people favorite different stories I have written, and it would be great to hear from some of them.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6122681&page=submissions

Found this site today.

Fantastic details, well written - specifically the use of adjectives and description of actions. Usually it is a typical "I fuck her in the ass hard" - also - not sure if you are woman or not because you write both sides really well, as young man and now an older one I have thought "I want to prolong this pleasure" but it is always difficult. When the young guy struggled with it, I felt you understood the agony and joy of sex for a man. Last, I love my wife, great many years together. Sadly, she was a virgin and was and is very judgmental about sex - so to read a woman is excited about a 14 inch thick penis is actually hard to believe - but hey' - you are the expert. =).

Thanks for the efforts, looking forward to reading part 2 now.

Back