Would you Rather v.2.0

Ill say AMC, I've never Redbox before
(I'd rather netflix )

WYR

Be teased all night by sligh touches and sexy whispers

or

get right to the good stuff and just go all night long

Teased ... but I'd hope by the end there would be some relief :)

WYR tease or be teased?

Teased for an extended time.

WYR have sex in a plane or a train?

I'm going with train. The riding of the rails -- the EXTRA SPACE available -- just that I take up a bunch of space as it is.

WYR have sex in a moving car or a moving boat?

I'm going with train. The riding of the rails -- the EXTRA SPACE available -- just that I take up a bunch of space as it is.

WYR have sex in a moving car or a moving boat?

Car, as long as neither of us is driving.

WYR have to seduce and pursue your lover or not?

Car, as long as neither of us is driving.

WYR have to seduce and pursue your lover or not?

Anything easy can have diminished value, so working at seduction can be worth it.

WYR visit someplace unplanned and have the potential for pleasant surprises, or thoroughly prepare for a visit before departure?

Anything easy can have diminished value, so working at seduction can be worth it.

WYR visit someplace unplanned and have the potential for pleasant surprises, or thoroughly prepare for a visit before departure?

Visit someplace unplanned.

WYR have a kinky sex night with one special person or multiple people at one time?

permission.. assuming I would neither one of the other.

WYR take a midnight stroll or a midnight swim?

Midnight stroll in a moon-kissed forest along a shimmering stream with a warm and gentle breeze fluttering my hair and skirt, while an attractive partner lightly touched the small of my back and whispered something clever or funny in my ear. (Oops. I got carried away by imagining the scene.)

WYR have your lover talk explicit and raunchy during foreplay, or more romantic and figurative?

Last edited:
WYR have your lover talk explicit and raunchy during foreplay, or more romantic and figurative?

Generally, more romantic and figurative; sometimes the explicit and raunchy just sounds too forced and artificial. Although my answer might be more a result of the 'lover' rather than the concept. There is certainly a time and place for the verbally aggressive.

WYR have sex first thing in the morning or the last thing at night?

Generally, more romantic and figurative; sometimes the explicit and raunchy just sounds too forced and artificial. Although my answer might be more a result of the 'lover' rather than the concept. There is certainly a time and place for the verbally aggressive.

WYR have sex first thing in the morning or the last thing at night?

Morning sex can be more spontaneous and energetic.

WYR seduce at a seashore picnic with a brilliant sunset or in a mountain forest with chilled wine and a view of the stars?

Back