would love a better detailed story like this

cuck72

Really Experienced
have always had wife sharing fantasies, thinking of a bunch of guys we have known over the years. We had a few 3sums with a guy I worked with years ago, and WOW! They were so hot. I loved getting his warm slimy sloppy seconds, and watching my wife being a slut for us both. But in my head my wife must have fucked 30 guys that we’ve known over the years. I love to think of her being that slutty. Now being older in our mid 60’s I still jack off thinking of other, now younger men giving her the fucking I use to do. Now most recently there are a couple of our 33 yo sons friends, Josh & Brad that I see and masturbate thinking of fucking their friends mom, cuckolding me. I would be their cock sucking clean up cuckold. I like to think of what would be going through their mind, them imagining fucking their friends moms nice old hairy but trimmed cunt. And getting their friends old dad to suck them clean and watch me licking up their slimy cum loads from their friends old slutty mom.

Anyway that’s what I think about everyday, then I get hard and have to masturbate my hard little 4 ½ “ old daddy dick.

I remember my wife and I, and our handicap daughter, she’s in her 30’s went to this park for a picnic. We like going to parks site seeing and having these picnic’s. This last time, a couple months ago, we were sitting at this park table and this guys comes over to say hi. First he’s the kind of looking guy I could think of fucking my wife. He had this rugged look, almost grubby look, he said he worked for the city and park. He must have been in I’m guessing late 40’s, maybe 50 with a unshaved salt & pepper beard, and tattoos all up his strong looking arms. He was very nice, saying it’s a nice day for a picnic. As he talked, he kept checking out my wife, sometimes talking to me but looking at her as she smiled at him. I was getting my little old hard-on in my jeans. We went home and that night I begged to eat my wife’s pussy, she knows I love smelling and eating her mature old cunt. The whole time I was seeing that grubby park worker, and thinking I was licking up his cum.

I was thinking of what could have happened, I was walking our daughter over to the play ground, and looked back and my wife was now standing next to that guy. He took her hand and but it on his cock bulge, I made sure our daughter wasn’t looking, and helped her on a swing. I watched as this guy took my wife’s hand and they walked over to the men’s park bathroom. I was finding it very hard to play with our daughter. I helped her up this ramp to the slid, she was having a good time. Loves our outings to the parks, going to see the lighthouses along the lake. OH MAN! The thoughts of that guy with my wife in that pissy stinky men’s bathroom. Then after like a half hour they came out, and I walked over to them. He smiled saying hi again cuckold, our daughter doesn’t know what that is. He gave my wife his info, to call him. He patted my back and whispered, your wife has a nice old pussy, and nice mouth too. After he left I told my wife I need to use that men’s room. OH! I pissed then jacked off thinking my wife was just in here being a dirty old whore, that stale pissy smell and I squirted my biggest load in a while.

As soon as we got home, our daughter did what she does, went to her room to watch tv. My wife pulled me into the bedroom, handed me her wet slimy cum filled panties. MAN! They were so slimy and soaked with that guys cum. She told me how big and hard he was, that he was uncut and fat, as I licked her well fucked old hairy pussy clean. I know there are a lot of men bigger then my 4 ½ incher. My wife told me how the feeling of him stretching her felt so good. She thanked me for taking care of our daughter so she could get a big cock. Then she watched me licking his slimy salty cum from her panties. That night my wife let me eat her again, but sadly there wasn’t any more of his cum in her, but I was still so excited just knowing that guy had his cock in her. In that pissy stinky park bathroom. Then my wife only wanted to jack me off in my undies as we kissed, she kept calling me “ her little boy dick cuckold “ as I squirted my in undies for her. She said that Dan told her, he will be coming over to cuckold me the right way. She smiled, “ I’m not sure how I’d feel seeing you sucking his cock.” He must have told her “ your cuckold hubby will be sucking my cock.”

Back