women who like pegging

It's been way to long since the wife has pegged me, She enjoys using toys on me more than strapping it on. Each is good but I miss the submission and the feel of hips slapping against my ass.

I love getting fucked with her strapon. Its not only the physical part that I love but the emotional feelings as well. I am just like most men that dont want to cuddle after fucking their partner but when I'm the one that got fucked. I have a strong desire to cuddle.

Attachments

• Black dots n Red cock (9).jpg
    Black dots n Red cock (9).jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 482
  • Big Black Cock.jpg
    Big Black Cock.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 434
  • brown fish net (1).jpg
    brown fish net (1).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 423
  • Her Strapon (8).JPG
    Her Strapon (8).JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 464
  • thru his eyes (1).jpg
    thru his eyes (1).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 495
I hope to try it someday :) it seems so erotic to give so much pleasure and it's nice and kinky.

Oh, yes!

I hope to try it someday :) it seems so erotic to give so much pleasure and it's nice and kinky.

Oh, wicked kinky! And I can't wait to do it. Came close a time or two. Mind sharing how you'd envision the scenario?

Oh, wicked kinky! And I can't wait to do it. Came close a time or two. Mind sharing how you'd envision the scenario?

I think the first time would be all sensual, trying to figure it all out. Coaxing your cock harder and harder. Me telling you how good you are doing and how excited I am. I love how you take me...

Ha ha I thought 'pegging' was an Americanism for hanging out the washing on a clothes line. Sounds like fun.

How about you VR, share any details? Thanx!

Well, if you have never done anything anal related before, its going to take quite a bit of lube and time to get used to something being there. Once you get used to it, its great. While she was inside me, she would reach down and grab my cock and pleasue me that way while slowly pushing in. Something about seeing a woman with a strap-on sitting over you..

I think the first time would be all sensual, trying to figure it all out. Coaxing your cock harder and harder. Me telling you how good you are doing and how excited I am. I love how you take me...

Is he on his knees or bent over something or on his back? How do you envision the scene?

Somehow it seems like a wonderfully erotic fantasy, but in real life?... I don't know, maybe if it were with a gentle caring nurse ... but until then it stays fantasy.
:rose:

I hope to try it someday as well, but as the years continue it is doubtful. Oh well, if only a fantasy, then let it be a good fantasy.

definitely would be interested in trying with the right lady

Mmmmm!

Mmmm, more throbbing and more dribbling of pre cum! Can you see it, or are you drilling into my eyes with yours as i succumb to your sexy invasion?

over me

Well, if you have never done anything anal related before, its going to take quite a bit of lube and time to get used to something being there. Once you get used to it, its great. While she was inside me, she would reach down and grab my cock and pleasue me that way while slowly pushing in. Something about seeing a woman with a strap-on sitting over you..

I'll bet! God, i can't wait!

Mmmm, more throbbing and more dribbling of pre cum! Can you see it, or are you drilling into my eyes with yours as i succumb to your sexy invasion?

I'm not missing the flowing precum... I am also not missing the opportunity to look deep into your eyes to see the pleasure overcome you. See my desire as I move my hips and penetrate you?

Back