Women were paid to make accusations against Trump

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
This is interesting. The women making accusations against Donald Trump are being paid to do so. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-report.html

And their lawyer admits it. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/lisa-bloom-slams-hill-far-journalist-john-solomon-211846309.html

Nevertheless, the The Hill piece paints an unflattering portrait detailing how Bloom, who has represented four Trump accusers, attempted to arrange payments for them — and a commission for herself — from wealthy donors and tabloid media. One woman was ultimately offered $750,000.

In an original statement to The Hill, Bloom defended her action saying that they payments were intended to help the women and defray the costs she incurs by working pro bono. In her statement provided to TheWrap, Bloom elaborated on that line of thought.

Also Read: Lisa Bloom Says Working With Harvey Weinstein Was a 'Colossal Mistake'

“In pro bono cases (where we work for free or at sharply reduced fees), we add a line in our client agreements that if the client gets paid for media interviews our law firm gets one-third. This seems fair to us and our clients. We also say in the agreement itself that it’s extremely unlikely,” she said. “So it’s in our standard contracts, but rarely invoked.”

She continued: “Most people do not get paid for interviews. But some shows will offer a few thousand dollars to license photos, or for an appearance fee. When my client is a single mother, unemployed, in dire need of therapy, on the verge of bankruptcy or all of the above, she may choose to do an interview with the outlet that will compensate her. A few thousand dollars hardly levels the playing field against a billionaire like Donald Trump, but it helps a little, and I leave that decision to my client, after she’s been fully vetted for veracity.”

Bloom defended herself against accusations by one Trump accuser apparently connected to The Hill’s story, while saying she believes her accusations against Trump nonetheless. “It now appears that one of them, who at the end asked for large sums of money that the donors were not willing to pay, became frustrated and ultimately did not speak out, has since connected with Trump attorneys and this pro-Trump reporter to create a smear story about me,” Bloom said. “That’s disappointing, but also a byproduct of this line of work in our culture of anger and hate. Sadly, hurt people get used and manipulated by powerful forces. Despite all that, I still believe her corroborated allegations against Trump, which she repeats in this article, and hope she finds peace. She’s not going to find it by trying to drag down other Trump accusers or their lawyers.”

Last edited:
No, they weren't. They were given money to tell how they were assaulted, groped and harassed by the con artist.

Unlike Monica Lewinsky who was paid to tell her tale of consensual sexual liaisons to the tune of $12 million.

No, they weren't. They were given money to tell how they were assaulted, groped and harassed by the con artist.

Isn't that just two ways of saying the same thing? :confused: If someone is being paid to make accusations, wouldn't that cast doubt on what she says? :(

Unlike Monica Lewinsky who was paid to tell her tale of consensual sexual liaisons to the tune of $12 million.

Monica's story was proven to be true. Clinton didn't get in trouble for getting a blow job; he got in trouble for lying about it under oath.

Monica's story was proven to be true. Clinton didn't get in trouble for getting a blow job; he got in trouble for lying about it under oath.

You seem to be afraid that the stories of the accusers against Trump might be found to be true too. God knows there have been enough believable accusations.

I'm not surprised you haven't been able to figure out that Trump is a creep all on your own yet. He's tried like hell to get that across to you. :rolleyes:

You seem to be afraid that the stories of the accusers against Trump might be found to be true too. God knows there have been enough believable accusations.

I'm not surprised you haven't been able to figure out that Trump is a creep all on your own yet. He's tried like hell to get that across to you. :rolleyes:

I have NEVER said anything good about Trump. About the closest I have come to that is to say he is probably not as bad as Silly Hilly would have been.

I don't know if the accusations against Trump are true or not. He has denied them and they are not proven. The fact that women are being paid to make them certainly doesn't help establish their veracity. If you pay me enough, I might be willing to say he sucked off my grandson.

I have NEVER said anything good about Trump. About the closest I have come to that is to say he is probably not as bad as Silly Hilly would have been.

So, who could be the most clueless Trump dupe/dope, as you continuously are, other than someone who claims they don't support him? (You're the one who initiated a thread supporting Trump against his sexual abuse accusers.) :D

So, who could be the most clueless Trump dupe/dope, as you continuously are, other than someone who claims they don't support him? (You're the one who initiated a thread supporting Trump against his sexual abuse accusers.) :D

I support the truth and the Constitution.

Last edited:
He did not strike anybody, but he did run into a parked car, propelling it into a group of people.

Do you lie because you think you're being cute or clever? They guy is now charged with murder for running over and killing someone. Here's the video where he's plowing into people before he hits a car. Note the bodies flying. Go to 00:40:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/us/charlottesville-james-alex-fields-court-appearance/index.html.

Here's a still picture showing him plowing through people. Again, note the bodies caught in flight:

https://wxxv25.com/2017/12/14/charlottesville-attack-suspect-faces-new-charge-first-degree-murder/

To use a phrase: You can't handle the truth.

Isn't that just two ways of saying the same thing? :confused: If someone is being paid to make accusations, wouldn't that cast doubt on what she says? :(

No, and once again, you're lying. These women were not being paid to tell their stories of being assaulted, groped and sexually harassed by the con artist. They weren't told to make up stories. In fact:

Both of the women who were quoted, though, stress that they were never asked to make statements they didn't believe were true.​

And from the original story:

Bloom said her goal in securing money was not to pressure the women to come forward, but rather to help them relocate or arrange security if they felt unsafe during the waning days of a vitriolic election.​

Considering the con artist and his campaign had no problems colluding with a foreign government to rig a presidential election, it is not beyond reason to presume they or one of their supporters would try to kill these women for telling their stories. Here's what happened to one woman who told her story about the con artist assaulting her:

One Bloom client who received financial help from Bloom was New York City makeup artist Jill Harth.

The former beauty contestant manager filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump in 1997 and then withdrew it under pressure. The news media discovered the litigation during the election, and Harth’s name became public in the summer of 2016. She asked Bloom to represent her in the fall after hearing Trump describe her allegations against him as false, and became a vocal critic of Trump.

“I consider myself lucky to have had Lisa Bloom by my side after my old lawsuit resurfaced. She advised me with great competence and compassion,” Harth told The Hill.

Harth said she did not originally ask Bloom for money, even though her cosmetics business suffered from the notoriety of the campaign stories about her.

But later, Bloom arranged a small payment from the licensing of some photos to the news media, and then set up a GoFundMe.com account to raise money for Harth in October 2016. “Jill put herself out there, facing off with Donald Trump. Let’s show her some love,” the online fundraising appeal set up by Bloom’s husband declared.

The effort raised a little over $2,300.

Bloom then arranged for a donor to make a larger contribution to help Harth pay off the mortgage on her Queens apartment in New York City. The amount was under $30,000, according to a source directly familiar with Harth’s situation. Public records show Harth’s mortgage was recorded as extinguished on Dec. 19, 2016.

Harth said the payments did not affect the merits of her allegations. She alleges that during a January 1993 meeting at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the future president pushed her up against a wall and groped her, trying to get his hands up her dress.

“Nothing that you’ve said to me about my mortgage or the Go Fund Me that was created to help me out financially affects the facts or the veracity of my 1997 federal complaint against Donald J. Trump for sexual harassment and assault,” she told The Hill.

“Having to retell my experiences of Donald Trump's harassment is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.”​

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

If they were paying for stories about Trump, I think that they would have found a few more takers.

338px-Women%27s_March_%28VOA%29_03.jpg

First of all, here you are still insisting he didn't strike anyone.

Second of all, I am not scrolling through old threads. I distinctly recall you expressing your usual doubt about OBVIOUS crimes and saying, Well, I'll wait and see IF they charge him with anything and me saying, Fine, we'll revisit this when the charges come down.

The just came down. He was charged with murder.

Okay. Show me the post where I said that.

ETA: You probably can't or won't. Look at Post 30 here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1459435&page=2

He did not strike anybody, but he did run into a parked car, propelling it into a group of people.

Tromp's treacherous toadies are well aware that he (and they) are about to be taken down. Their desperate chorus of screaming deflections telegraphs their impending doom. They try and try to discredit the prosecution, the witnesses, the evidence, the reality.

When Tromp tweets his next shitstorm, indictments will soon follow. Or evasive action, like nuking North Korea or Columbia or New Jersey. Prepare for a very ugly XMas. Hope we survive it.

Tromp's treacherous toadies are well aware that he (and they) are about to be taken down. Their desperate chorus of screaming deflections telegraphs their impending doom. They try and try to discredit the prosecution, the witnesses, the evidence, the reality.

When Tromp tweets his next shitstorm, indictments will soon follow. Or evasive action, like nuking North Korea or Columbia or New Jersey. Prepare for a very ugly XMas. Hope we survive it.

You've been pushing that bullshit since he announced his candidacy....probably do the same shit to every (R) ever.

Any date on when ANY of your "reality" is going to be delivered?

Yea..........didn't think so but keep your "reality" alive sister!

It already has been, several times.

Of course, you don't know anything about what's going on, so you have nothing to argue with except your usual hyper-partisan attribution.

Anyone with a remotely aware brain saw the ramping up of hysteria and attacks and tweets from the lunatic right in the week before Flynn's plea. Anyone.

The same exact thing happened the week before the Manafort plea.

The same exact thing happened before Comey testified the first time, and the week before Sally Yates testified.

The Right starts foaming at the mouth and making threats, when they know or fear something bad is about to come out. Like clockwork.

We also see Drumpf lashing out like clockwork, whether it's a pardon, a ban on transgender, or attacking Obama.

Anyone who sees what's going on with the psycho Right this week knows the deal.

It's a good bet we're going to see either: Mueller coming out with something; or, conversely, Trump taking some kind of drastic, scandalous action. Or both.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't see it. But then, you don't deal in facts and specifics, just partisan blather.

I don't suppose you watched the House Intel grilling of Rosenstein this week, did you? Have you ever heard of Rosenstein? I doubt it. You know squat.

You've been pushing that bullshit since he announced his candidacy....probably do the same shit to every (R) ever.

Any date on when ANY of your "reality" is going to be delivered?

Yea..........didn't think so but keep your "reality" alive sister!

Said by a guy who believes Putin and Trump

No, and once again, you're lying. These women were not being paid to tell their stories of being assaulted, groped and sexually harassed by the con artist. They weren't told to make up stories. In fact:

Both of the women who were quoted, though, stress that they were never asked to make statements they didn't believe were true.​

And from the original story:

Bloom said her goal in securing money was not to pressure the women to come forward, but rather to help them relocate or arrange security if they felt unsafe during the waning days of a vitriolic election.​

Considering the con artist and his campaign had no problems colluding with a foreign government to rig a presidential election, it is not beyond reason to presume they or one of their supporters would try to kill these women for telling their stories. Here's what happened to one woman who told her story about the con artist assaulting her:

One Bloom client who received financial help from Bloom was New York City makeup artist Jill Harth.

The former beauty contestant manager filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Trump in 1997 and then withdrew it under pressure. The news media discovered the litigation during the election, and Harth’s name became public in the summer of 2016. She asked Bloom to represent her in the fall after hearing Trump describe her allegations against him as false, and became a vocal critic of Trump.

“I consider myself lucky to have had Lisa Bloom by my side after my old lawsuit resurfaced. She advised me with great competence and compassion,” Harth told The Hill.

Harth said she did not originally ask Bloom for money, even though her cosmetics business suffered from the notoriety of the campaign stories about her.

But later, Bloom arranged a small payment from the licensing of some photos to the news media, and then set up a GoFundMe.com account to raise money for Harth in October 2016. “Jill put herself out there, facing off with Donald Trump. Let’s show her some love,” the online fundraising appeal set up by Bloom’s husband declared.

The effort raised a little over $2,300.

Bloom then arranged for a donor to make a larger contribution to help Harth pay off the mortgage on her Queens apartment in New York City. The amount was under $30,000, according to a source directly familiar with Harth’s situation. Public records show Harth’s mortgage was recorded as extinguished on Dec. 19, 2016.

Harth said the payments did not affect the merits of her allegations. She alleges that during a January 1993 meeting at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the future president pushed her up against a wall and groped her, trying to get his hands up her dress.

“Nothing that you’ve said to me about my mortgage or the Go Fund Me that was created to help me out financially affects the facts or the veracity of my 1997 federal complaint against Donald J. Trump for sexual harassment and assault,” she told The Hill.

“Having to retell my experiences of Donald Trump's harassment is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.”​

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/365068-exclusive-prominent-lawyer-sought-donor-cash-for-two-trump-accusers

First, Lisa Bloom is a lawyer, which means we can't believe a word she says. Such people are highly paid for lying on behalf of their clients.

Second, I'm saying the women in question were paid when they made allegations against Trump. An "allegation" is a statement that is unproven, and nothing has been proven against Trump. Since the women have been paid or are being paid, that's all the more reason to doubt their veracity. I'm not saying they are untrue, because I have no faith in Trump's honesty either. All I am saying is the allegations have not been proven.

In the specific one you described, that of Jill Harth, the allegation was withdrawn almost twenty years ago. Then, when she needed money, she repeated the accusation and was paid $30,000. Of course, Lisa Bloom got a big chunk of that.

The other accusations you made against Trump are still under investigation, and have been for a year and a half. The investigation may eventually bear fruit but, since it hasn't yet, I doubt it ever will.

The comment you made about Trump rigging the election is rather funny, because it has now been well-established that his main opponent actually did rig some elections, although they were primary elections, leading up to the main event. :D

Last edited:
Tromp bragging of his sexual assaults sure lends the accusers credibility. So does Ivana's charge of marital rape.

Tromp bragging of his sexual assaults sure lends the accusers credibility. So does Ivana's charge of marital rape.

When did Trump brag of his sexual assaults? Ivana's charges were during divorce proceedings, which causes me to have doubt.

Back