President Biden stood with striking workers... trump paid $20K to fake auto-union workers event

butters

High on a Hill
just another day, just another trump scam
The Trump campaign paid Drake Enterprises, a non-union auto parts shop in Clinton Township, $20,000 to stage a fake event with people holding up "Union Members for Trump" signs behind him to make it look like he was holding a rally with union auto workers on strike. During the rally, he rambled nonsense that if he wasn't elected the entire American auto industry was going to move to China.

Reporters interviewing attendees at the rally learned that virtually none of the people holding signs belonged to any union - they were just told to hold them behind Trump while he spoke. Some participants interviewed said that they did not see any striking workers in attendance.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=f1295e6534904803966fa5172b0be4dc&ei=78

What will it take for those right wing blue collar voters to see that they’re being played for fools by the corrupt orange traitor???

🤔

And do independent and left leaning blue collar workers see that they’re also being played for fools by the corrupt orange traitor???

🤔

JFC

SAD!!!

That was crazy. I thought how idiotic it would be for a company to host Truman speaking on union issues and for it to turn out to be a non-union shop.

It turns out it was true. I saw the Detroit Newspaper article @butters cited.

"About 400 to 500 Trump supporters were inside a Drake Enterprises facility for the speech. Drake Enterprises employs about 150 people, and the UAW doesn't represent its workforce. It wasn't clear how many auto workers were in the crowd for the speech, which was targeted at them.

One individual in the crowd who held a sign that said "union members for Trump," acknowledged that she wasn't a union member when approached by a Detroit News reporter after the event. Another person with a sign that read "auto workers for Trump" said he wasn't an auto worker when asked for an interview. Both people didn't provide their names."

Politicians ... what can you say about the Trump movement?

What will it take for those right wing blue collar voters to see that they’re being played for fools by the corrupt orange traitor???

🤔
That's the big question, isn't it? I do think it would help if the Democrats pushed at least a little harder to make the case that they're fighting to change things, but I'm not entirely sure how they could get their message out to people who probably love right-wing talk radio and Fox News.

That's the big question, isn't it? I do think it would help if the Democrats pushed at least a little harder to make the case that they're fighting to change things, but I'm not entirely sure how they could get their message out to people who probably love right-wing talk radio and Fox News.

I do think the truth is starting to break through to some degree.

The truth will never break through the programming of the most devoted MAGAt cultists, but for those on the right that aren’t too far gone - and for most independent voters - the truth is still something they can recognize and respond to.

👍

🇺🇸

despite trump's notions that because it's him he's likely to get the teamsters' endorsement, this:
"Usually a Republican wouldn't get that endorsement," Trump told reporters. "But in my case it's different because I've employed thousands of Teamsters and I thought we should come over and pay our respects."

A local Teamsters union has endorsed Democrat Mike O'Brien just days after former President Donald Trump courted the national labor group for an endorsement.

Teamsters Local No. 776, the largest Teamsters Local in Pennsylvania, announced Friday that they would be supporting O'Brien's campaign for the swing state's 10th Congressional district.
The endorsement came a day after Trump met union head Sean O'Brien at the International Brotherhood of Teamsters headquarters in Washington D.C. on Wednesday
:cool:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...1&cvid=1db1a6cb0a7c489dae872a4ca92f6123&ei=67

Why wasn’t this in the news?
Granted msnbc tries
Everything is about the trials

My bad. I had tuned out
This is not Trump’s first hired crowd
Unions?? Wake up !!

Back