Wild Wedding (closed for BFR and celestialdragon)

The slow song played throughout the hall, as the groom and his mother were the center of attention for the time being. Brad chose to slow-dance in the more modern fashion, with his hands on his mother's hips while her hands were behind his neck.

"Thanks, Mom," he said, blushing a little. "And you look awesome in that dress..." He then smelled her perfume. "You smell incredible too..."

The second verse of the song began, and they slowly swayed to an area of the floor that was further from the assembled audience.

"I'm just so happy today," Brad began. "And even happier that you're here with me to share it. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me."

"And I can't imagine a more wonderful son," Margaret said, swaying in time to the music. The strong smell of her son was making her a little horny. "I want you to stay in contact though, okay?" she said, stroking the back of his neck. "Especially when the grandchildren start coming."

Brad shuddered a little as he felt Margaret softly stroking the back of his neck. "Oh, I'll always be in contact, but I don't think you have to worry about grandkids anytime soon," he said with a nervous laugh. He knew he wasn't ready for that just yet.

"I know, but you know. . . a mom always is waiting for grandchildren," Margaret shrugged. She stood on tip toe as they danced. "Although some moms also are waiting for their sons in a whole new way," she whispered in his ear.

Brad shivered again as his mom's hot breath hit his ear. His cock twitched a little in his pants, but he did his best not to show it.

"And what way is that?" he whispered back, very intrigued by what she meant.

Margaret just gave Brad a knowing grin, a huge smile on her face. "You know exactly what I mean, son."

That look in Margaret's eyes told Brad all he needed to know, and he returned a smile, his on the mischievous side. His heart started pumping at a faster pace and his palms got a little sweaty as crazy thoughts just ran through his mind.

"Hm, if it was possible, I'd give Mommy her own little grandbaby inside her," he whispered back, the song nearly at an end.

"Oh, that'd be nice," Margaret teased. She stroked the back of his neck a little more firmly now. . "Want to find a place to hide and do it?" she asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice," Brad replied, his mother's touch driving him crazy with desire.

The song ended, and the pair hugged. "Women's room in 10 minutes?" he asked while they were close.

"Sounds perfect. Go kiss and coddle Bri for a few minutes," Margaret said. She kissed her son's cheek and walked away.

"You two looked adorable out there," Bri said with a kiss as Brad returned to his seat. The pair held hands under the table while joking around with a couple members of the wedding party. The minutes seemed to run like hours as Brad knew what was waiting for him in the women's room.

Finally, he looked down at his watch and whispered in to Bri, "Nature calls...be right back." He kissed her cheek and slinked off to the women's room, making sure no one saw him go in.

Margaret waited in the women's restroom for her son, looking at herself in the mirror. For a woman of 54, she didn't look too bad. Her shoulder length brown hair had only a touch of gray at her temples, and her dark hazel eyes shone brightly. Her skin was still for the most part firm and supple like it had been in her youth.

She heard the door open and she smoothed out her skirt and blouse.

Margaret was still facing the mirror as Brad walked in. Without breaking step, he walked up right behind her and wrapped his arms around her, bringing her ass back against his crotch.

"I didn't think that the first woman I would fuck after my wedding would be you, you know," he said with a chuckle before kissing her cheek and along her jawline.

Margaret shivered as he kissed along her jawline. "Well, you have the rest of your life with Bri, and she'll wait patiently for you," she whispered.

"Yes, she will," Brad said. "But in the meantime, you were mentioning grandchildren...?"

His hand slid over Margaret's blouse, caressing one of her breasts before moving down to her skirt and nestling between her legs.

Brad turned Margaret's head and deeply kissed her, then took her hand and led her to one of the stalls. He felt her huge wedding ring dig a little into his palm as he held her hand tightly.

Once inside the stall, he pressed her up against the wall and bunched her skirt up, removing her panties by taking them slowly down her legs, maintaining eye contact with her the whole way down.

Brad put them into his pocket for the time being, then undid his belt and button before pushing his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His cock sprang to attention before Margaret.

"Mommy like?" he whispered.

Brad nodded and lifted Margaret's leg off the ground, giving him a better view of her uncovered pussy. He then took his cock and teased her pussy lips with the head before pushing it inside her slowly.

Once settled in, Brad lifted her other leg and began to fuck Margaret against the wall of the stall. "Mmm, such a sweet pussy," he gasped as he started to pump into it.

Margaret gasped and moaned softly as her son began to fuck her. "Oh, that's good, Brad, oh, yes!!" she moaned. It had been a while, and it felt so good.

Margaret's moans and gasps spurred Brad on even more, and he picked up pace, fucking her faster against the wall, the wall responding by shaking a little from the force of two bodies slapping up against it.

"Fuuck, Mommy," he groaned back, the look on his face one of pure lust as he drove his cock deep into his mother repeatedly.

"God, Brad, this is amazing," Margaret moaned as he fucked her harder, his lustful face making her even wetter as they continued to commit this taboo of society.

Brad stopped pumping and let Margaret get back on her feet, then pushed the stall door open and took her hand, leading her out of the stall as best he could with his pants down around his ankles.

He brought her back to the sink and bent her over it, flipping her skirt up on her back and slamming his cock hard inside her.

"Is this what Mommy wanted tonight?" he asked her, looking at the both of them in the mirror as he pounded her pussy. "Does Mommy like being my filthy little whore tonight?"

Brad took his mother's dark hair in his hands and pulled back, fucking her with reckless abandon now.

"Tell me Mommy likes being her baby boy's little whore on his wedding night," he uttered, moving his hand to her clit and rubbing it rapidly.

Back