Wild Thoughts II

Hi all!

I’ve just found out that one of my favorite listers passed away in February. I haven’t chatted with him here in a very long time, but had on other platforms. I’m sad to say that I can’t remember his lit name. 😕

Anyway, Rich, you were a great friend. You made me smile, laugh, and more…. Happy heavenly birthday…. You will be missed. 💔

Hi all!

I’ve just found out that one of my favorite listers passed away in February. I haven’t chatted with him here in a very long time, but had on other platforms. I’m sad to say that I can’t remember his lit name. 😕

Anyway, Rich, you were a great friend. You made me smile, laugh, and more…. Happy heavenly birthday…. You will be missed. 💔
Sorry for the loss of your friend

Hi all!

My condolences on your loss. I hope you remember them fondly. :heart:

Hi all!

Sorry to hear that. Connections are so important

But just look at what it has to support !!!
Glad you gave it a break
And you can officially retire from the gym
I give you a completion certificate

Back