wife going out

I won’t lose the bra if it is me, it always give a mystery touch and lure more attention instead.

Well enough about me; if your wify going out like this, there might be a few things going to happen when dress like that.

1. She will definitely got a lot of free drinks if she want🥂

2. There will be a lot of horny guys/ gals surrounding her, trying their luck for a good time😝

3. She might end up getting some actions, come back to you and tell you the every details of what she had done😈

But most importantly; what will you do at home while waiting for her to come back?

I won’t lose the bra if it is me, it always give a mystery touch and lure more attention instead.

Well enough about me; if your wify going out like this, there might be a few things going to happen when dress like that.

1. She will definitely got a lot of free drinks if she want🥂

2. There will be a lot of horny guys/ gals surrounding her, trying their luck for a good time😝

3. She might end up getting some actions, come back to you and tell you the every details of what she had done😈

But most importantly; what will you do at home while waiting for her to come back?
would love for her to do something and come back and tell me x

Hmm🤔 if you are my hubby; I will be expecting you sitting on the couch when I walk in, edging and tell me what you had imagining while im out.

If you are being a good boy, I will start giving you my part of the stories, piece by piece😂

Well, but this is all up to you🤣
if you was my wife i hope you would be a very naughty wife

Back