Who's Sophie?

This gave me a nice little idea of a new thread called "Teasing Sophie"... I inivte you all to have a look and send me PMS as to how it should go on... Or even PMs to propose you to join in.

Well then I'm Sophie, I'm 26 years old, from Switzerland. French native speaker trying to do her best at writing English. I'm bi and I'm eager to disocver other people's fantasies in some nice hot steamy imaginative SRP.

Yes I do have some limits : no scat, no blood, no animals, no underage, no parents-children stuff.

Some kinks? Yes, but this list is open to new peoposals of course. I've got quite some cruches on nice cothes and lingerie (sexy, but not slutty), strangers, youth, seduction, public places, oral, groups, ...

I am not restricted to realistic stuff as I'm quite a fan of fantasy and SF, love imagining things going wild from movies, series, books or comics I read...
Salut Sophie,
J'aimerais bien que mon français soit aussi bon que ton anglais.

Alex walks into the BBQ area with his girlfriend Susan, it's the 10 year reunion of his high school graduation class. It's the middle of the afternoon in the quiet Nevada town and the sun is baking hot on the forty or so people attending the reunion. Alex is in his late 20's, tall, clean shaven and with short cropped black hair. He is well dressed in comfortable linen pants, D&G t-shirt, and light Converse sneakers. Susan is quite tall, maybe an inch shorter than Alex but her heels make her slightly taller,with short black hair, and a slim athletic body. She is wearing a short white dress that contrasts with her tanned skin highlighting her long legs and her great décolletée.

They head towards the drinks table, Alex looking around all the time to see if there's anyone he remembers, and of course checking out the other women. Alex and Susan have been together a little over two years and while they love each other their relationship is still very physical.

As they approach the table Alex spots his former high school girlfriend Celine rubbing the shoulders of the guy next to her. Alex and Celine were a hot item during their college days and only broke up when they went to different universities. Celine spots Alex ....

============
The idea is to develop the story from here adding new characters and situations, but the basic ideas are that Alex and Celine hook up again, Sandra and Celine hook up, or all four, maybe other characters also as long as the threat remains manageable?

Does this interest you?
============

Does this interest you?

Well, as I have a couple of threadds running already, starting a new one would imply that it has a really really deep interestingthing in it, something really arousing. This one's not really taking me in there.

back online after some AFK time, sorry for this. But ready and eager to start new threads...

Hello Sophie, its good to have you back. I would be interested in writing a thread with you. You can PM me and I can give you some plot ideas if you care to. Or I am open to any ideas at all.

Hello Sophie, its good to have you back. I would be interested in writing a thread with you. You can PM me and I can give you some plot ideas if you care to. Or I am open to any ideas at all.
Well, give some ideas oher or in PM, let me know what you have in mind

Hello Sophie,

Tried to send you a reply to you PM but got rejected because your box is full. If you can make some space I will send you my reply.

Thanks

A little list of the threads I'm writing in :

Bored

An exchange student in the US

Click...

Finding the Way with the Step-daughter

A Scooby Doo and the gang adventure

Dollhouse OOC

Coach's exam

The Other Side

Bright Lights, last City

Alone with her son-in-law

Rewarding the babysitter with more than just money

A year in London

Playing with the neighbour
Archives :

Exercice and Braces!

Neighborhood Nerd, where a boy goes to work in a private garden, hubby's away and the wife's home alone.

An afternoon swim, where a lucky guy gets invited in a shower by two girls.

Summer day at the office, where anything could happen on a very hot day at work.

In the Silence of the Grove, where a druid comes back to his grove, discovering new habits for the local dryad...

The field trip, where a teacher leads an all-girls group on a field trip...

Camp Sunset, where an all-girl summer camp may lead them to discover new things in human relations...

The book of faeries, where a princess hads a plan to get a faerie for studying it

The Last wish, wher a woman marries her fiance's younger brother after his death

Graduation, where a girl is invited by other girls for a party as she gets her birthday on the same day as their graduation

Living with a stepson, where hubby's away, summer's hot and they live very closely

Teasing Sophie, where i go out on a sunny day and see what happens...

Not enough money where we see how far this girl might go in order to pay her debts and rent

Foreign Exchange Student where a 18yo girl comes in a foreign country to improve her English
How do you keep up with all these threads?

How do you keep up with all these threads?

As best as I can...
Some are archives, not going on anymore. In the actual ones, some are really slow and others suddenly show up and go faster. I try to give them the time needed...

Back