who loves edging?

Edging is amazing if you have the discipline.

I tend to have the discipline to go for several hours. My longest was going between 24-36 hours.

I also like to mix it up with different ways to edge. Sometimes it is masturbating on and off, just stroking and stopping. Sometimes it is sitting on my favorite plug and riding and grinding on it as I sit on my chair as I work. Sometimes it is a combination of those two.

I find that edging and being aroused for hours upon hours leads to the most amazing and toe curling orgasms.

Edging is amazing if you have the discipline.

I tend to have the discipline to go for several hours. My longest was going between 24-36 hours.

I also like to mix it up with different ways to edge. Sometimes it is masturbating on and off, just stroking and stopping. Sometimes it is sitting on my favorite plug and riding and grinding on it as I sit on my chair as I work. Sometimes it is a combination of those two.

I find that edging and being aroused for hours upon hours leads to the most amazing and toe curling orgasms.
Wow, 24-36 hours! I edged for 4-6 hours over the span of the weekend. Not sure I could last much longer than that!
I'm the same - will stroke and stop, sometimes with a ring and/or a plug.

Being aroused for that amount of time makes the session very hot and passionate, plus the post edging orgasm is always good.

I really enjoy edging esp while my wife is observing. And my wife enjoys edging me and my reaction.

She is excellent at keeping me right on the edge. Just on the brink…

We practice orgasm control, and I cum every 2 to 4 weeks.

I really enjoy long-term edging and the pleasure. It can also be tremendously frustrating, and a little bit painful sometimes too.

I couldn't agree more Kyle. It took me years and years to attain the level of discipline needed to edge for hours and then sometimes days.
One of my favorite things about edging is being able to stop for a few hours and start again with virtually instantaneous erections and intense arousal, almost as if I never stopped.

I couldn't agree more Kyle. It took me years and years to attain the level of discipline needed to edge for hours and then sometimes days.
One of my favorite things about edging is being able to stop for a few hours and start again with virtually instantaneous erections and intense arousal, almost as if I never stopped.

Amazing isn't it? By day 10-15, as soon as I uncaged to edge.... I was rock hard. Leaking.

I obviously need to work on my endurance.
I think you'll be happy you did. The journey to orgasm is so awesome. It's great to prolong that journey and enjoy the amazing sensations as long as possible. Plus I often get interrupted while I'm masturbating so edging has made interruptions no big deal. I know I can start again with little loss in the pleasure.

I sort of edge usually watching or listening to our own stuff without touching myself. I can sometimes last for 30 mins before I can't take anymore and explode. Something about a hands free orgasm that put me over the edge

I dont edge on purpose, i just need more stimulation to get me over the top... Sexless marriage. So i want the real thing. So miss the good deep suck or fuck.

Back