Who is In California?

Lucky you.

oh and as I predicted, that whole thing to split california into six states ended up failing. not gonna be voted

Lucky you.

oh and as I predicted, that whole thing to split california into six states ended up failing. not gonna be voted

That wasn't surprising at all. This isn't the 1800s when the country is still being shaped--we're already formed; trying to secede nowadays just isn't going to happen.

Cali is like two states already with just north and south. They really are two different worlds in some ways

In East coast, but was talking with a friend is Socal today, we couldnt believe its cooler here than there, feel for yall, its 59 here tonight, i have wine, red eye?

Tempting...but by the time I got there it'd be 64 here, lol. I have hard cider....i'll make it here :cool:

Much cooler right now but we are in for a hotter day for Sunday. Cold beers will be going down real smooth watching football 😉

Nor Cal here. Born and raised. You get used to the heat. At least it is not humid like the east coast. :cool:

Thursdays calling for rain in the IE so it should be down right muggy. Thankful I have air and im not afraid to use it.

Back