Where are all the black women?

We have always been here...some of us are taken and some of us are free spirits, but we are definitely here. Some of us may need to be prodded out with good conversation...
So many responses to reply to so many wonderful words and well spoken phrases. You truly are a beautiful sole, and a sexy caramel princess with a gorgeous smile. I would love to converse with you my dear.

I've always had a real weakness for black women, possibly because growing up in Scotland you didn't see a lot of them unfortunately, but I also don't see enough of you on lit for my liking either, so if you are a woman of colour please do not be shy come say hello to a very chatty Scotsman.

Can I just add that if there are any beautiful black ladies out there (yes girls - you are all beautiful) who would like to spend some time chatting with a very inquisitive young Irish girl... I can hardly wait :D

Can I just add that if there are any beautiful black ladies out there (yes girls - you are all beautiful) who would like to spend some time chatting with a very inquisitive young Irish girl... I can hardly wait :D

I do have a weakness for Irish men but I don't think I'd mind chatting with an Irish girl.

I'm just finding this thread and am thrilled to see our ladies of color contributing.
I, too, wondered if we had a good representation of our beautiful sisters. :rose:

Caramel

Yes, I'm like a kid in the candy store. So many out there. Shades, cultures, countries. Our hue is God's handiwork. My job is to appreciate what was done with what is presented.

I think we all just fell in love n love with this answer. You are something special, lady.

I am probably very late to this thread but I would love to chat with a sexy black lady. :)

Last edited:
A part of me wants to paste the chorus line from a popular Michael Jackson song while another part of me is refraining from doing so. :D

Back