Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I taste sweeter this time

Pulling those wet black panties aside.....pausing a moment to sniff your perfume....then slowly....luxuriously....licking your slit....your cunt oozes a little more sticky sweetness...you writhe a little...I lick....slowly still...but pressing a little harder....:kiss::kiss:

Pulling those wet black panties aside.....pausing a moment to sniff your perfume....then slowly....luxuriously....licking your slit....your cunt oozes a little more sticky sweetness...you writhe a little...I lick....slowly still...but pressing a little harder....:kiss::kiss:

oh yes.... mmm feels so good...

oh yes.... mmm feels so good...

I see your clit coming out to play....you gasp each time my tongue slides over it....your cunt smells so good....got me fingering myself as I pleasure you....two fingers nice and deep....in and out in time with the movement of my tongue....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I see your clit coming out to play....you gasp each time my tongue slides over it....your cunt smells so good....got me fingering myself as I pleasure you....two fingers nice and deep....in and out in time with the movement of my tongue....:kiss::kiss::kiss:

your face buried into my pussy has me pushing into you. I want to close my eyes, but love seeing your face and tongue working between my thighs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back