Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully in a few of my VIP suites this weekend! :D :devil:

You're going to be in a VIP suite? The bi and lesbians will be there? You'll be all together? Do tell...

BTW, beautiful avatar. Love the holiday color. You have lovely feet Liz. :heart:

You're going to be in a VIP suite? The bi and lesbians will be there? You'll be all together? Do tell...

BTW, beautiful avatar. Love the holiday color. You have lovely feet Liz. :heart:

No, I'm just managing them and making sure all the VIP's are happy. Not allowed to join in any festivities unfortunately - and believe me I've seen some pretty tempting festivities in past years!

Aww, thank you sweetie! They're actually boats but that'll be our little secret, okay? lol

Happy New Years everyone. Hope 2017 brings good health, happiness and new friendships throughout the year.

Hey girl friends! I need some help/direction/advice .

I want to post a story and would like to run it by an editor first. The Volunteer Editor function is really worthless mostly because I only want a correspondence with another lesbian, fem preferred. So I thought I would try this thread.

I'm happily married, and not interested in dating. Just need a referral to an intelligent woman who would like the challenge (and unpaid service !) of helping a new writer.

Thanks for any direction you could provide.
FR
Gold Star Fembot !

Well, I for one think you're pretty when you squeal so I won't mind at all - plus, my neighbors must be use to the noise by now anyways! lol

You could always tell them Im your crazy mother! 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back