Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you find her. Me, never once uttered the words bi or lesbian out loud when talking about me but goodness I've thought it at least a zillion times.

May I ask why? You are a beautiful lady that would draw a lot of attention in the Bi/Lesbian world. Don't be shy girl say the hell with it and party girl!

May I ask why? You are a beautiful lady that would draw a lot of attention in the Bi/Lesbian world. Don't be shy girl say the hell with it and party girl!

That's just me and who I am. I have lots of close friends - friends that I went to school with and still see all the time, yet few have any idea of what I really want. Most think I have the perfect marriage and etc. I am happy yes but not fulfilled. I have desires in me that have been kept hidden for so long that now, it's second nature. I have had a couple of opportunities to explore a little bit over the last couple of years but it's not been anything to write in my diary about.
Story of my life. Had to edit cause I forgot to thank you for the wonderful compliment. Made my day. Thanks so much. :)

That's just me and who I am. I have lots of close friends - friends that I went to school with and still see all the time, yet few have any idea of what I really want. Most think I have the perfect marriage and etc. I am happy yes but not fulfilled. I have desires in me that have been kept hidden for so long that now, it's second nature. I have had a couple of opportunities to explore a little bit over the last couple of years but it's not been anything to write in my diary about.
Story of my life. Had to edit cause I forgot to thank you for the wonderful compliment. Made my day. Thanks so much. :)

Your welcome Babe! I understand and respect that, at least your here on lit gracing us with your presence. Me I have that what the hell attitude, and with that said anytime you would like a cyber hand touching you, I hope you will look my way...:rose:

Your welcome Babe! I understand and respect that, at least your here on lit gracing us with your presence. Me I have that what the hell attitude, and with that said anytime you would like a cyber hand touching you, I hope you will look my way...:rose:

I love that what the hell attitude. I have it on here. My real world life, no. It's more of an.....ooops did I do that? Sorry. I spend far more time worrying about what other people think of me than I worry about what I want or think. Here, yeah it can be liberating to say what's on my mind. You do look like someone that lives it like she wants and not just here in fantasy land. Hugs and cheers to you.

Cowslingers64

Not an original name. I didn't think Slinger was bi or a lesbian LOL

L:rose:

Another bi woman checking in, though it does seem pansexual can be a more accurate description for myself. :)

I'm taking the afternoon off from work. Hopefully I can find someone fun to chat with for the remainder of the day.

There is always someone to chat with, just depends on what your looking for Fun wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back