Whatever you do, ladies, do NOT click on this thread!

Bump, because it's fucking Saturday.

Fuck yea!

Yeah...I have that effect.

I little confident, aren't we?? I, like the other intelligent women who were rebellious and opened this thread, was drawn in my the absolutely delicious buns associated with the thread owner. My goodness, I feel like we could banter with you all day long and it would never get boring!

" Whatever you do, ladies, do NOT fall for my attempt at reverse psychology!"

Fuck yea!

I little confident, aren't we?? I, like the other intelligent women who were rebellious and opened this thread, was drawn in my the absolutely delicious buns associated with the thread owner. My goodness, I feel like we could banter with you all day long and it would never get boring!

But...you couldn't see my avatar without *first* clicking on the thread...:cool:

But hey, whatever works...:D

I'm sure that I was taught better than to do things I'm not supposed to do....
Maybe I skipped class that day. ;)

I'm sure that I was taught better than to do things I'm not supposed to do....
Maybe I skipped class that day. ;)

Well if you were skipping class, it stands to reason you might not be entirely a good girl in other ways...just sayin'.

well since I am disobediant and clicked on this thread anyway I think I would fit what you are wanting. I consider myself classy but with a naughty side not known by alot of people.;)

well since I am disobediant and clicked on this thread anyway I think I would fit what you are wanting. I consider myself classy but with a naughty side not known by alot of people.;)

Not known by a lot of people - except now me, and anyone reading this thread where you admitted it? :cool:

Nice to meet you.

Not known by a lot of people - except now me, and anyone reading this thread where you admitted it? :cool:

Nice to meet you.

Well I meant not known by alot of people in real life but the people I have talked to here know I can be quite naughty.:devil:

Back