Whatcha ladies think?

Ideas?

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the comments.

I've kind of run out of ideas for posts. Let me hear some ideas for pictures, and maybe I'll oblige. ;)

Jeans. Unbuttoned or buttoned.
Dress clothes. These are just my personal favorites :)
Whatever you do, keep posting. We need more sexy men like you on Lit!

Also not you're target audience, but nice to see some women active on these threads. Also, bump for ya, you seem to take care of yourself!

Oh, Hey There.

Yeah, so it's been awhile. And honestly I didn't really try with these pics, I just wanted an excuse to post some up on Lit.

I'll try to do some requests later, but this shall do for now, I suppose. :)

Last edited:
Awesome pics.... you should host some other pics on an outside site like imagevenue and post them here ;) Looks like something wants out of those boxer briefs ;)

Yeah, so it's been awhile. And honestly I didn't really try with these pics, I just wanted an excuse to post some up on Lit.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, very nice :rose:

Very hot!! :devil:

I think you would do me perfectly! :devil:

Awesome pics.... you should host some other pics on an outside site like imagevenue and post them here ;) Looks like something wants out of those boxer briefs ;)

Ha, thanks bro.

Absolutely gorgeous......:kiss:

Don't you mean, absolutely manly? :)

Why, thank you.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, very nice :rose:

It sounds like you want to eat me....Ok. haha

Very hot!! :devil:

Thanks!

I think you would do me perfectly! :devil:

You have no idea ;)

Back