What Orgasm do you favor?? Do you have to cum to enjoy sex?

I have never been one to put much thought into what orgasm is the best or which one I prefer because let’s face it sexual release in any mannor is fanfuckintastic.

However being new to the BDSM world I am finding that I think about a lot of different topics like this.

I am always eager to learn and eager to please my master.

I like opening my mind, spirit and body to the endless possibilities that sex and the exploration of all new sexual things can do for me and for my partner.

My Master likes to please his little pet and he is always so eager to try new and exciting things to me which creates different emotions, reactions and feelings within me some that I never even knew existed.. A lot of that has to do with sexual desires and sexual release.

So it got me to thinking about having an orgasm and how important is it? Can you be satisfied if you don’t cum? Does your master insist that you cum? If you don’t climax how does it make you feel? How does it make your Master or Owner feel?

Is Cumming That Important?

In my previous sexual experiences there were times where I never would cum but he would.

I just wouldn’t or couldn’t. Something would stop me or prevent me. Like a mental block.

It’s funny sometimes how the mind works alot of woman are scared to speak up or scared to ask questions simply because we are terrified of the answers. We are scared of the possibly of being a failure or being a disappointment.

We are even scared to tell our lovers what it is we want sexually but why because we are embarrassed??

I myself am guilty of this big time. I get scared to find my voice to say touch me here, lick me here, bite me harder fuck me faster slow the hell down. I am learning to realize it’s ok to like sex to enjoy it to embrace it no matter how fucked up and twisted I want it.

I think it’s also huge to give compliments during sex let your partner know you like that you enjoy what they are doing. I’ve come to realize and had a lightbulb moment if you will.

It goes both ways If we don’t ask for it then how in the hell will we get it? Men and women are great lovers but we are not mind readers…

Speak Up Ask For It.. You’ll Be Happy That You Did.

In asking your lover for what it is you want it can lead to some dynamic sex.. Asking your lover to do certain things to you or tell them what you want it isn’t to say to your partner hey baby you don’t know what the hell you’re doing or that they need a roadmap to your body. Its beneficial to you both to express what you want and what you need to thrive sexually.

However let’s pretend that some lovers maybe they do need that map of the

“Ohhhh baby please do this to me”

So let’s talk about cumming and getting you to that sweet spot..

Here’s my thoughts….

I don’t think 100% of all people realize that there is more than just the g spot on a women.

It’s not without effort up to a third of all women say they struggle to have a orgasm through sexual intercourse.

So here’s some helpful tips in case you weren’t sure.

The Different TYPES Of Orgasm😍

The Clitoral Orgasm

The most common easily achieved, type of orgasm. The feeling starts in the clitoris and sends waves of pleasure throughout the body.

The clitoris is possibly the most nerve riched part of a woman’s body. All packed into something the size of a pea.

Even gentle stimulation can be mind blowing.

“The Infamous G-Spot”

This is where the orgasm begins.

Located two to three inches inside the vagina, the G-Spot contains a huge amount of pleasurable nerve endings and is found to have a rough texture.

G- Spot can be elusive but are explosive and often lead to a leg- shuttering sensation.

To help achieve one, use a circular motion during intercourse, have sex from behind or gently hook your finger inside your partner.

Be patient it can take up to 25 minutes to achieve this mind blowing orgasm.

The Nipple Orgasm

Nipple stimulation engages the same pleasure centres as the clitoris. While

stimulation of the clitoris AND nipples at the same time can have

mind-blowing effects, some women are lucky enough to climax on nipple

stimulation alone.

The Anal Orgams

There are two sphincters at the base of the anus that expand and contract during orgasm anyway. So direct stimulation can lead to an intense orgasm.

Make sure your muscles are relaxed and use plenty of lubrication though.

The Urethral Orgasm

Sometimes known as the U-spot, it’s a small area of sensitive tissue just above and on either side of the urethral opening.

Gently caressing the area with a finger, like you would with the clitoris, can create a powerful orgasm.

The Blended Orgasm

A blended orgasm is what happens when the clitoris and vagina orgasm happens simultaneously and it can last as long as 15 minutes.

If you want the reward of this orgasm you’re going to have to put in the effort to get it.

Some women find that missionary position is best for this because the clitoris is being rubbed through penetration. Women on top generally have more control of which areas are getting the most attention.

The A-Spot Orgasm

Located deep within the vagina, around 4-5 inches, the A-spot is found on the same wall as the G-Spot. After an orgasm the A-spot can quickly be sensitised to create a second orgasm and possibly multiple orgasms.

Missionary position with the man performing short trust is the best way to achieve this one.

The Vaginal Orgasm

Achieved with penetration alone, these are a rare type of orgasm but produce a deeper sensation.

It may take a longer time to achieve and require complete relaxation but many women say they are worth it.

The Coregasm (admittingly I never heard of this.) Research people research lol.

This is an orgasm achieved by exercise 😲 that’s right I said it exercise!!!😲😲

Now everybody wants to head to the gym now don’t you?? LOL… it may not be a toe-curling screaming eyes rolling in the back of your head orgasm but it will give you pleasure at the same time.

How you achieve this is first you have to get your heart rate really elevated. Some good cardio should do that then you head to doing your core.

Leg raises are beneficial for the Big O because they work your lower abs.

Crunches are beneficial as well but you want to work your core to the point of fatigue so one set is just not good enough.

It’s all starts in your core then supposedly works its way down to your happy place.

The Skin Orgasm

All you need is music believe it or not you have even probably had this before and didn’t even realize that you were having it.

You probably brushed it off and presumed it was you having a case of the chills or goosebumps.

The real name for this is called “Frissons” a musically induced effect causing a tingling feeling.

Some researchers believe that the unexpected change brought by music can do this. Abrupt changes of keys or jumps from soft to loud -anything that forces the mind to change gears causing a tingling sensation.

Ok so perhaps the last two aren’t earth shattering but I’m all about learning.

Whatever your style is or your preference whatever gives you satisfaction or excitement make sure your partner knows that you appreciate them and you wanna please them as much as they please you.

You don’t need to cum to enjoy sex. I enjoy sucking my Masters cock it makes me extremely wet and excited and I find it very satisfying and rewarding but do I need to cum to prove I enjoyed it… NO..

Do I need to cum during sex to prove it was incredible NO i don’t think i have to.. BUT…. Do I like to cum have that big Orgasm that makes my toes curl and my body shake uncontrollably you bet your sweet ass I do lol.

You just don’t need to have a Orgasm to prove that sex is incredible.

So anyone thinking hmm I haven’t tried that but i want to or I’m to embarrassed to tell my lover what i want done to me.

DON’T BE!!!

The best way to get full satisfaction for you and your lover is to just be open, direct and honest. Then you are opening the doors to endless possibilites.

🌹🌼Wildflower🌼🌹

I have never been one to put much thought into what orgasm is the best or which one I prefer because let’s face it sexual release in any mannor is fanfuckintastic.

However being new to the BDSM world I am finding that I think about a lot of different topics like this.

I like opening my mind, spirit and body to the endless possibilities that sex and the exploration of all new sexual things can do for me and for my partner.

My Master likes to please his little pet and he is always so eager to try new and exciting things to me which creates different emotions, reactions and feelings within me some that I never even knew existed.. A lot of that has to do with sexual desires and sexual release.

So it got me to thinking about having an orgasm and how important is it? Can you be satisfied if you don’t cum? Does your master insist that you cum? If you don’t climax how does it make you feel? How does it make your Master or Owner feel?

In my previous sexual experiences there were times where I never would cum but he would.

I just wouldn’t or couldn’t. Something would stop me or prevent me. Like a mental block.

It’s funny sometimes how the mind works alot of woman are scared to speak up or scared to ask questions simply because we are terrified of the answers. We are scared of the possibly of being a failure or being a disappointment.

We are even scared to tell our lovers what it is we want sexually but why because we are embarrassed??

I myself am guilty of this big time. I get scared to find my voice to say touch me here, lick me here, bite me harder fuck me faster slow the hell down. I am learning to realize it’s ok to like sex to enjoy it to embrace it no matter how fucked up and twisted I want it.

I think it’s also huge to give compliments during sex let your partner know you like that you enjoy what they are doing. I’ve come to realize and had a lightbulb moment if you will.

It goes both ways If we don’t ask for it then how in the hell will we get it? Men and women are great lovers but we are not mind readers…

In asking your lover for what it is you want it can lead to some dynamic sex.. Asking your lover to do certain things to you or tell them what you want it isn’t to say to your partner hey baby you don’t know what the hell you’re doing or that they need a roadmap to your body. Its beneficial to you both to express what you want and what you need to thrive sexually.

Here’s my thoughts….

I don’t think 100% of all people realize that there is more than just the g spot on a women.

It’s not without effort up to a third of all women say they struggle to have a orgasm through sexual intercourse.

The Clitoral Orgasm

The most common easily achieved, type of orgasm. The feeling starts in the clitoris and sends waves of pleasure throughout the body.

The clitoris is possibly the most nerve riched part of a woman’s body. All packed into something the size of a pea.

“The Infamous G-Spot”

Located two to three inches inside the vagina, the G-Spot contains a huge amount of pleasurable nerve endings and is found to have a rough texture.

G- Spot can be elusive but are explosive and often lead to a leg- shuttering sensation.

To help achieve one, use a circular motion during intercourse, have sex from behind or gently hook your finger inside your partner.

The Nipple Orgasm

stimulation alone.

The Anal Orgams

There are two sphincters at the base of the anus that expand and contract during orgasm anyway. So direct stimulation can lead to an intense orgasm.

The Urethral Orgasm

Sometimes known as the U-spot, it’s a small area of sensitive tissue just above and on either side of the urethral opening.

Gently caressing the area with a finger, like you would with the clitoris, can create a powerful orgasm.

The Blended Orgasm

A blended orgasm is what happens when the clitoris and vagina orgasm happens simultaneously and it can last as long as 15 minutes.

If you want the reward of this orgasm you’re going to have to put in the effort to get it.

Some women find that missionary position is best for this because the clitoris is being rubbed through penetration. Women on top generally have more control of which areas are getting the most attention.

The A-Spot Orgasm

Located deep within the vagina, around 4-5 inches, the A-spot is found on the same wall as the G-Spot. After an orgasm the A-spot can quickly be sensitised to create a second orgasm and possibly multiple orgasms.

Missionary position with the man performing short trust is the best way to achieve this one.

The Vaginal Orgasm

Achieved with penetration alone, these are a rare type of orgasm but produce a deeper sensation.

It may take a longer time to achieve and require complete relaxation but many women say they are worth it.

Now everybody wants to head to the gym now don’t you?? LOL… it may not be a toe-curling screaming eyes rolling in the back of your head orgasm but it will give you pleasure at the same time.

How you achieve this is first you have to get your heart rate really elevated. Some good cardio should do that then you head to doing your core.

Crunches are beneficial as well but you want to work your core to the point of fatigue so one set is just not good enough.

It’s all starts in your core then supposedly works its way down to your happy place.

The Skin Orgasm

All you need is music believe it or not you have even probably had this before and didn’t even realize that you were having it.

You probably brushed it off and presumed it was you having a case of the chills or goosebumps.

The real name for this is called “Frissons” a musically induced effect causing a tingling feeling.

Some researchers believe that the unexpected change brought by music can do this. Abrupt changes of keys or jumps from soft to loud -anything that forces the mind to change gears causing a tingling sensation.

Whatever your style is or your preference whatever gives you satisfaction or excitement make sure your partner knows that you appreciate them and you wanna please them as much as they please you.

You don’t need to cum to enjoy sex. I enjoy sucking my Masters cock it makes me extremely wet and excited and I find it very satisfying and rewarding but do I need to cum to prove I enjoyed it… NO..

Do I need to cum during sex to prove it was incredible NO i don’t think i have to.. BUT…. Do I like to cum have that big Orgasm that makes my toes curl and my body shake uncontrollably you bet your sweet ass I do lol.

So anyone thinking hmm I haven’t tried that but i want to or I’m to embarrassed to tell my lover what i want done to me.

DON’T BE!!!

The best way to get full satisfaction for you and your lover is to just be open, direct and honest. Then you are opening the doors to endless possibilites.

🌹🌼Wildflower🌼🌹

Your post just came across my page as a suggestion, and I’m surprised you didn’t get a rush of responses. I appreciated reading it, and learning a lot more!

Here’s my thoughts….

The Clitoral Orgasm

“The Infamous G-Spot”

The Nipple Orgasm

stimulation alone.

The Anal Orgams

The Urethral Orgasm

The Blended Orgasm

The A-Spot Orgasm

The Vaginal Orgasm

The Skin Orgasm

DON’T BE!!!

🌹🌼Wildflower🌼🌹

This has to the most descriptive and detailed explanation of the female climax I've ever read. Everyone (guys and dolls) would be a better lover for reading it. I for one always thought a clitoral orgasm was the most powerful and easiest to attain, but i'm learning the delicacies of the anal orgasm to be pretty terrific too. At any age you can still be learning about your body and the possibilities. Thank you Wildflower.

Wow , this should be something everyone can learn from . Thanks for the post and the lesson

This has to the most descriptive and detailed explanation of the female climax I've ever read. Everyone (guys and dolls) would be a better lover for reading it. I for one always thought a clitoral orgasm was the most powerful and easiest to attain, but i'm learning the delicacies of the anal orgasm to be pretty terrific too. At any age you can still be learning about your body and the possibilities. Thank you Wildflower.
This was so informative, thanks.

Back