What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days of trying to get a Drs appointment. With a clinic that has 8 Drs it sure is fucking hard and it's not the only clinic in town there is 4 others.

A friend from school who has been locked up in a mental hospital for weeks now, saying today that she can't take it anymore. She is giving up. Breaks my fucking heart.

Something in my eye. Looks like it will be a trip to urgent care for me today.

Made a big bowl of cereal, with extra milk. As I went to sit down, the desk chair rolled out from under me. Now I'm covered in raisin bran and milk :mad:

Barely able to stand upright long enough to toast a couple of pieces of bread while loading the dishwasher..

So fucking angry at a friend's son & his family - in Ft. Myers, FL, one-story house, with a 3-month-old baby, and they STAYED. Never had any intention of bugging out. Guess you just can't fix stupid.

So fucking angry at a friend's son & his family - in Ft. Myers, FL, one-story house, with a 3-month-old baby, and they STAYED. Never had any intention of bugging out. Guess you just can't fix stupid.

Not everyone can evacuate.

Technically, with the evacuations that were issued, it would be the largest mass movement of people in united states history. You just...can't get that many people on the highway. :(

Not everyone can evacuate.

Technically, with the evacuations that were issued, it would be the largest mass movement of people in united states history. You just...can't get that many people on the highway. :(

Trust me, I realize that. I was stuck in the Rita fiasco and evacuated from Ike. It's just that they've got this attitude that it's no problem whatsoever, just a little inconvenience. They have hurricane shutters and all, but that's not going to help with storm surge. Oh well - just ticks me off because of the baby.

Looking up the week one football schedule and seeing it in print for the first time.

Los Angeles Chargers

Fuck 'em, they're dead to me lol.

An email that was interesting and somewhat (but kind of not really) surprising. Shakes my head and bites my tongue.

The hot AF silver fox that pulled up and helped me load my bricks at Lowes. I would of loved to climb in the back seat of his SUV and show him my appreciation. Not sure his wife would of been cool with it. She could of watched, I've got no issues with that. FuckingHot.

Last edited:
The hot AF silver fox that pulled up and helped me load my bricks
at Lowes. I would of loved to climb in the back seat of his SUV and show him my appreciation. Not sure his wife would of been cool with it. She could if watched, I've got no issues with that. FuckingHot.

"... load my bricks..." is thana euphemism ? :)

My back... my fucking back aches...

A big fucking moth just dive bombed my hoohaw! What the fuck?

Last edited:
The message I sent wee ones teacher that I can't retract. No school Monday. Two hour delay today. Math test tomorrow on new material. F !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back