What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

All the fun stuff. Let’s laugh it out. Leg cramps, shutting the door on the dogs, a vocal response that no one could possibly explain? I’ve seen all that.

I want it now…as long as the moments in between are desperate, and honest, building.

Somewhere outdoors with an older grey haired man who I chased down on a jog and sucked him until he had to bend me and fuck my silly

As @Taegul pointed out..the other thread was deleted :(

Here’s a place for not just words..because sometimes visuals are everything 😍

You know what to do 😉
Sex I wud like to have rite now is me coming home and my wife is asleep on her side. The robe she has on is not covering her butt or her pussy. I quietly take my shoes and pants off. I get on my knees where her pussy is rite in my face..I slowly press my lips against her pussy lips...she kinda moans and when she does I spread her butt cheeks open. Very pink looking and moist. She must have had a naughty dream. I spread her where I can tongue her pussy and her asshole
. I reach by her and she had a dildo vibrator...I slid my tongue far as I cud inside her asshole. She kinda started moving a little so I stood up. I took her dildo and slid it deep in her pussy and I took head my cock and forced it in her. Asshole. I started fucking her asshole hard until I shot my whole load deep in her asshole....when I pulled my dick out white goo started running out of her asshole. She opened her eyes and said. You ain't gonna believe the dream I had and when. She raised her arm she had white goo all over it. She looked very puzzled and I just played dumb lol

Back