What kind of sex would you like to have right now? Part 4

I feel like some serious groping...

tumblr_nf1cuiUFA21sik7vao1_400.gif

tumblr_n5t9367AnL1ta7i3yo1_500.gif

gif-hot-24.gif

tumblr_m63o5sQe3j1qhekpro1_500.gif

No batteries required would be nice.
No batteries, no problem! Sometimes the real sparks fly without any help from technology. Let's crank up the heat with some old-fashioned, hands-on fun. Who needs gadgets when you've got raw, unfiltered desire? Get ready for a ride that'll leave you breathless and begging for more!

I want him to completely lose himself in me, I want his cock buried deep inside me, his hands and mouth consuming me, so lost in the pleasure that he’s completely incoherent, mumbling and rambling as he slams into me deeper and faster taking us both to new heights with every thrust.

I want him to completely lose himself in me, I want his cock buried deep inside me, his hands and mouth consuming me, so lost in the pleasure that he’s completely incoherent, mumbling and rambling as he slams into me deeper and faster taking us both to new heights with every thrust.
I'm a little confused...could you add some more detail and describe that again? ;):D

Whakadfadandkjandfjacdadl?

Back