What kind of pics do you want me to post?

I finally showed my boobs and nobody is replying. I seriously realized how little cute undies I have from trying to take pictures. :(

Just now catching up on your thread. Believe me, I noticed! Your nipples look like sweet little candies softly resting atop them!

To the guy who said I wasn't real...

Lizsea there are always that type here .. There have been Fakes at times
but WTF to hell with them .. You have offered all the proof I need :)

attachment.php

I'm a sucker for Red Heads .. ;)

Wow, no need to not want to show your face, you are gorgeous from what I can tell. Love the nipple pics and wish I didn't miss the pussy pic.

You are gorgeous, with fantastic breasts and I never had any doubt you were real. I only regret being asleep when you posted the pussy picture. ;)

Being on of the old dudes

I have refrained from saying how wonderful you look
Not sure you want to hear what we old dudes think
Sigh

I missed more ?? Women can show more here no? It just the evil angry full Monty that is not allowed and.. Penetration.... No? Granted there's also not leaving private things out for just anyone to see... Hopefully I will be here in time ... If there is a next time. Nice that you would be nearby in case such pictures revealed enough to cause problems for your fans!

Last edited:
I have refrained from saying how wonderful you look
Not sure you want to hear what we old dudes think
Sigh

I missed more ?? Women can show more here no? It just the evil angry full Monty that is not allowed and.. Penetration.... No? Granted there's also not leaving private things out for just anyone to see... Hopefully I will be here in time ... If there is a next time. Nice that you would be nearby in case such pictures revealed enough to cause problems for your fans!

Women cannot show more if it is aroused and spread. It's really just up to the opinion of the moderator if the woman is showing too much.

I'd like to whisper few private thoughts to your pussy and see if it likes french kissing. Your nipples are beautiful! Delectable breasts!

I've been very much loving your pictures. Sad that your Pussy Pic got pulled before I could see it. You are amazingly sexy, thanks for sharing.

Back