What kind of pics do you want me to post?

Sorry about post elsewhere

The standard way to prove yourself is a pic with something written to prove that the pic was taken for lit. You could use your accuser's name ... But that only rewards someone for not doing their homework before calling you out

We did warn you about possible a-holes...

I hope they don't push you away

No. I think I'm going to change the POV. I feel like I can go into greater detail if I do. I'm a horrible writer.

blah-blah-blah - just write! ;) it takes practice. :)

i'll see you on that thread to discuss that little project rather than mug this one up.

To the guy who said I wasn't real...

Last edited:
I just don't like showing my face

Last edited:
I finally showed my boobs and nobody is replying. I seriously realized how little cute undies I have from trying to take pictures. :(

No. I think I'm going to change the POV. I feel like I can go into greater detail if I do. I'm a horrible writer.

No you're not a horrible writer. Your story has a lot of promise and you will get plenty of support if you want it. :rose:

I also like your boobs. Would love to hold them up and tease your nipples with my tongue!

I finally showed my boobs and nobody is replying. I seriously realized how little cute undies I have from trying to take pictures. :(

I will gladly reply. They look gorgeous!

All your pics are very nice. Glad I came back to Lit!

To the guy who said I wasn't real...

Sorry someone doubted your veracity, but am really glad you posted these gorgeous pictures. You captured your sexiness and thank you for doing so.

What do you think of my pussy?

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back