What is your favorite?

Seducing a cute and innocent MILF into all sorts of perverted sexual acts and turning her into a slutty whore

Seducing a bride on her wedding day before she walks down the aisle, fucking her harder than she's ever been fucked then filling her with cum. As she walks down the aisle and stands next to her soon to be husband, she's leaking another man's cum from her pussy.
... and walking a little wobbly

During the reception we finally get a chance to dance as the new groom ran to the bathroom. She tells me she had to toss her panties cuz they were soaked with cum and she's still leaking.

During the reception we finally get a chance to dance as the new groom ran to the bathroom. She tells me she had to toss her panties cuz they were soaked with cum and she's still leaking.
her dress opens up in the front with a slit. she has on stockings/garter belt

As the grooms brother, I give a toast, wishing the new couple a long and healthy marriage. Unbeknownst to everyone else in the room, the new bride is now pregnant with my child, the grooms brother.

As the grooms brother, I give a toast, wishing the new couple a long and healthy marriage. Unbeknownst to everyone else in the room, the new bride is now pregnant with my child, the grooms brother.
oh that's why she's glowing

During a break in the activities, the bride grabs my hand and pulls me into a small room where she squats down, heels and dress still on and proceeds to hastily deepthroat my cock, milking it dry within minutes. Just in time she leaves the room, and heads back out to cut the cake. A drop of cum is on the corner of her lips.

During a break in the activities, the bride grabs my hand and pulls me into a small room where she squats down, heels and dress still on and proceeds to hastily deepthroat my cock, milking it dry within minutes. Just in time she leaves the room, and heads back out to cut the cake. A drop of cum is on the corner of her lips.
They'll be living with you till they get settled in their new house

Every night she would get up, sneak into my room and ride my cock. After getting her fill of her husbands brothers sperm, she'd go back to bed, playing with the cum that leaks out til she falls asleep

Every night she would get up, sneak into my room and ride my cock. After getting her fill of her husbands brothers sperm, she'd go back to bed, playing with the cum that leaks out til she falls asleep
wearing see through nighties and flirting with you at night in the morning. Your brother totally unaware of whats going on

One day she comes into my room in a slight panic holding a positive pregnancy test. I calm her down, telling her she obviously wanted this as I'm the superior brother. Once she is calm she sinks to her knees and pulls out my alpha cock to worship it while her husband is at work.

One day she comes into my room in a slight panic holding a positive pregnancy test. I calm her down, telling her she obviously wanted this as I'm the superior brother. Once she is calm she sinks to her knees and pulls out my alpha cock to worship it while her husband is at work.
She's married to your brother, but she's your property as you hand her a sexy collar to put on

The collar says Cumslut. I lay down a few rules and she obeys like the obedient fucktoy she has become

A few rules to be followed at all times. Pussy is to be clean shaven at all times. Finger nails French manicured. The shoe box in your room is your new set of Louboutin 5 inch platform heels with the peeptoe and ankle strap. Those are to be worn anytime you are up and moving.

A few rules to be followed at all times. Pussy is to be clean shaven at all times. Finger nails French manicured. The shoe box in your room is your new set of Louboutin 5 inch platform heels with the peeptoe and ankle strap. Those are to be worn anytime you are up and moving.
You train your slave with finger commands as she doesn't deserve to hear your voice. She does nothing without your orders and obediently does as told. Kneeling in the living room floor awaiting each command

Back