What is your biggest turn on?

exactly my reaction like the bird seeing her heavy tits in front of me all the time...
such lovely tits inside her bra an lacy dress. Be nice her bending over an giving you a great look at her cleavage. Never know her tits might just fall out of her bra too mmmm

such lovely tits inside her bra an lacy dress. Be nice her bending over an giving you a great look at her cleavage. Never know her tits might just fall out of her bra too mmmm
oh yes she hides gret pai of beasts inside her bra...such an exciting vacaion it is.....

Watching my husband fuck another woman with his big hard dick while she gasps and moans in delight and thanks me profusely for letting him fuck her. Then cleaning her up while hubby watches and recharges for round two with the both of us 😋
She’s a keeper!

oh yes she hides gret pai of beasts inside her bra...such an exciting vacaion it is.....
I hope you have gotten to get a nice view of her areolas an nipples. Maybe a sight thru her swimsuit bottom an tell how much hair shows thru it. MAybe a cameltoe too mm

I hope you have gotten to get a nice view of her areolas an nipples. Maybe a sight thru her swimsuit bottom an tell how much hair shows thru it. MAybe a cameltoe too mm
i got a glimpse of her nipples and a bit of redish areolas...her nipples are quite big...
she is a bit hairy down there but well trimmed

A progressively deepening affair: starting with friendship, to curiosity about our individual sex lives, to no-holds-barred talk, to watching each other, to exploring each other.

i got a glimpse of her nipples and a bit of redish areolas...her nipples are quite big...
she is a bit hairy down there but well trimmed
What would she do if she caught you looking down her top, seeing her nipples? Seeing you looking at her crotch when she in her swimsuit? Maybe she would play then and you get to see and play with those big tits mmm

He is. Very lucky. And I'm the first to remind him of that whenever I want anything :giggle:
I would say it's you that's the lucky one. He has earned everything he has. Sounds like you simply ask him for what you want. He's the one that earns it through hard work. There is no such thing as good or bad luck all luck is random.

Going down on a woman, looking up her body, watching her tummy tighten and seeing that look in her eyes when she’s getting close.

Sensual, delicate, passionate lip sucking tongue teasing KISSING mmmmmmmm
Dreaming of my kissing, licking and finger sucking friend ….she taught me so much I had never imagined …made love to my fingers and hands….had me do the same …. Mindblowingly sensual

Voice, sounds of certain people

Last edited:
Back