What is the biggest dildo you have ever taken?

What is the biggest dildo you have ever taken?

• Total voters
a 6 inch dildo is all I've used. any more than that would be a waste for me. I just like the feeling of my 6er and when it's balls deep it hits all the right spots.

I don't know how big the biggest was, but it was big. The thing I remember most about it was how wet I got from merely handling it and thinking about getting it in me. My body prepared itself.

I don't know how big the biggest was, but it was big. The thing I remember most about it was how wet I got from merely handling it and thinking about getting it in me. My body prepared itself.
So was it over 10"?

In the pussy 8 inches long, six inches girth. Was the closest I could get to my BF so its what I'm used to, absolutely no desire to go bigger lest things start to get painful.

In the ass I'm much less adventurous, a very average 6 inch long and bout 4.5 girth. I don't normally take dildo's up the ass though, I much prefer a simple plug or some beads up there.

I prefer girth

12 inches long 3 inches wide. Is the usual one we play with but have ad one 10 inches long 4 inches wide lodged a few inches up my ass for a sort while.

Took an eleven-inch dildo in my arse, courtesy of a very kinky girlfriend. :D

8" vag. 9" in my tail. Started around 1-1/2 in diameter then inflated to 2-1/2. Omg it was incredible. I came so hard I nearly passed out. I couldn't thank her til the next morning

I've taken a fat 9" all the way into my ass. It makes my cock move just thinking about it! I had a 7" insertable that was a fat boy too! He'd stretch me perfectly. Did I mention that I can throat the whole 9" dildo? I love the choke factor.

I've taken a fat 9" all the way into my ass. It makes my cock move just thinking about it! I had a 7" insertable that was a fat boy too! He'd stretch me perfectly. Did I mention that I can throat the whole 9" dildo? I love the choke factor.
How do you get it in the throat? I can get to my tonsils and it seems like I can't get it to head down and my swallow reflex can't move something that big down.

I'm not sure what I do that you don't. Desire?
Try pushing your tongue out as if you were trying to lick something while it's pressed against your throat. Also, go small at the beginning of the session to let your throat know it's about to be fucked. I drink cashew milk and it works as a bit of a lube and looks REALLY naughty! Coconut oil also.

Hate to be the maths Nazi here but since this is a thread all about sizes I felt the need to post this. Having read the other posts here some folks seem to be getting a lil mixed up on the differences between girth/circumference/width/diameter and consequently it means some posts make no sense or make them seem like very unadventurous pussies or mental super kinky fetishist's who like to be in pain. So here's the following explanation.

Girth and circumference are the same thing, its the best way to measure thickness, the length AROUND an object. Best measured with a tape measure but you can also get a piece of string or something, wrap it around and measure that.

Width and diameter are the same thing but TOTALLY different from girth and circumference. Since we're talking about dildo's (relatively spherical) Width/diameter is the length from one side of the circle to the other. Its pretty useless for measuring thickness since penises and by extension dildo's are not perfectly spherical so the formulae for converting it to circumference doesn't work and also dildo's/dicks come in different shapes and sizes, some have a really big "underbarrel" some are more oval shaped etc etc all of which makes measuring width/diameter pretty useless.

But regardless of which one you use make sure you use it correctly. I often hear talk of people taking a dildo/dick that's "7 inches wide" which would be equivocal to shoving a NFL football up your pussy/ass, or on the other end of the spectrum a dildo/dick that's "2 inches girth/thickness" well done that's about the thickness of a lipstick tube

Back