What is one thing you still want to try?

A threesome with two women.
LPwhvF9.gif

Last edited:
I'd love to be dominated by a woman older than me. Roleplaying with her would also be awesome. I'll stop now because it will get from a thing to a list of things.

Done that but I’ve also always fantasized about a threesome w two guys.
Been there, done that.
If I can make two suggestions. Make sure it's not with someone you're in a relationship with and if it is, make sure he's 100% into it and there's no regrets and resentment later. There might not be any on your side but he might later and it ruins the relationship
Also, it helps if your sober, that way many years down the road when you try and remember it, you can actually recall if it was a good experience and if you actually enjoyed it or not lol.
Both these happened with me.

Been there, done that.
If I can make two suggestions. Make sure it's not with someone you're in a relationship with and if it is, make sure he's 100% into it and there's no regrets and resentment later. There might not be any on your side but he might later and it ruins the relationship
Also, it helps if your sober, that way many years down the road when you try and remember it, you can actually recall if it was a good experience and if you actually enjoyed it or not lol.
Both these happened with me.
Haha that is great advice! I agree, would never try in a relationship, and it would be sad to finally have the experience but not remember. Part of the reason this is a go to fantasy but nothing else is that finding the right people to make
It happen doesn’t seem easy.

Haha that is great advice! I agree, would never try in a relationship, and it would be sad to finally have the experience but not remember. Part of the reason this is a go to fantasy but nothing else is that finding the right people to make
It happen doesn’t seem easy.
It's hard enough to juggle one FWB, much less multiple ones :cool:

I've pretty much done most things over the years, repeats you bet your ass. Starting with mfm before moving on to fmf

Being against a wall with my hands tied above my head while a guy's slowly torturing me with his hands and mouth, not allowing me to cum until I'm literally begging him.

Lol you did ask 😋
Up against the Hotel room door , feet spread wide with toe of your heels touching the door

Back