What happens if you submit a few chapters at once and the first one gets rejected?

Stratothrax

DreadWolf
I have a couple of chapters backlogged and I'd like to release them together.

What happens if, for example, you submit chapter 1 and chapter 2 of a story and chapter 1 gets rejected for a minor rulebreak you missed? Does chapter 2 get submitted without chapter one?

That would be quite bad for the reader having no chapter 1 of a story but a chapter 2. Does who ever vets the stories and chapters on Literotica account for that?

I have a couple of chapters backlogged and I'd like to release them together.

What happens if, for example, you submit chapter 1 and chapter 2 of a story and chapter 1 gets rejected for a minor rulebreak you missed? Does chapter 2 get submitted without chapter one?

That would be quite bad for the reader having no chapter 1 of a story but a chapter 2. Does who ever vets the stories and chapters on Literotica account for that?
If that happens, immediately pull back your second chapter and save it as a draft. That will take it out of the queue, because there is a risk that your second chapter might get published out of sequence.

Until you are absolutely sure of the content policies, you might be better off waiting for each chapter to pass before you submit the next. Because, no, there are too many stories submitted each day to expect the site editor to remember every story sent back.

If you submit them on the same day, I'm pretty sure Laurel will see that the first one was rejected and not push the second one out until you correct the first. Or just wait until the first is published until you submit the second.

I have never had that happen, of course I have only had one story rejected, ever.

Back