What Could Happen. (Closed)

Dire_Moonfang

Really Experienced
Jack Matthews age 29 Owner and Ceo of Aztec Inc. Picture

As I sit in my seat staring out my window at my business seeing it flourish I couldn't get over how I started from nothing and ended up being one of the top ten wealthiest people on the planet I had everything more money with what to do but I still felt empty inside Flash forward 13 years ago

My head deep in a toilet as the school bully still tormented me every day I wasn't much popular but at times the peace I got was when the I got to sit next to Ana Harris the schools head cheerleader god she was the most beautiful thing I ever laid my eyes on but everytime I would look at her girlfriends always gave me the glare like telling me to take my eyes and cut them from my body I always ignored them but on the last day of school as I was set to graduate with my class as I took a seat next to Ana.

I fell to the ground as I looked up I saw a big jar of honey dropped onto my whole garb as I tried to get up some of the boyfriends of the cheerleaders began throwing feathers onto me it was the worst experience of my life as I finally got to my feet I ran and kept running until I made it home after a couple weeks of staying indoors.

I was packed up and got an intern position at a small invention company about five years passed before I got my invention patented a new type of energy making fossil fuels and other relics of the past not needed it was able to bring light into hard to reach places as well giving cars the ability to fly it was a dream come true a new frontier and with that brought me so much popularity as well money and the women throwing themselves at me Flash Foward to twenty-nine

As I am thinking to myself the mail courier knocks on my door and say's "Sir I got a letter from an Embermill highschool they say your tenth-year graduation is set for a week and they would love if you could drop and make an appearance."

I took the letter as I began to reread it as I smiled formed on my lips I think it would be a good idea to show up and see what everyone else's life has turned out compared to mine and with that, I got up out of my chair and headed towards my apartment that was located on the top floor so I would never be far from the work with that I got to work getting my outfit and luggage together for the week stay in my old hometown.

Last edited:
Character Profile: Ana Harris - Age 29 - Diner Waitress at the Local Fine Dine where everyone knows your fucking name by day, an escapee from reality by night.

"I fucking swear, Darlene. If one more customer brings in a whining kid and fucking changes their diapers on the table and leaves the crapstains on the seats where I have to clean them up ONE MORE TIME... I'm gonna tell Mr. Dubache that I'm gonna quit. That's it... Yeah, yeah. I know, I'm a wet nap when it comes to quitting that hell hole. It's all I've got. Hope your shift is easier than mine was. Gonna go soak my feet in the Epsom and try to catch an episode of the Ranch before I pass out. Night."

Tossing the cell phone, purse and three inch heels that she was required to wear at her job onto the coffee table, Ana promptly pulled the small foot spa out from next to the couch and carried it into kitchen. She rolled her shoulders and rubbed her foot against her leg as she felt some stickiness from the jelly that had been flung early in her shift by a 5 year old eating biscuits with his grandmother. It had gotten stuck to her thigh highs and she pulled them off leaning against the kitchen sink.

"Fucking hell," she cursed under her breath as she looked at the material she had saved legit pennies for to pay for - soiled by semi-hardened strawberry jam. She tried to wash it off but it began to tear the seams. "FUCK!"

She turned to toss them in the trash, noticing the mail had been dropped in the mail slot and lying on the floor. She sighed noticing one of the envelopes had the insignia of the high school she went too. Well, the only high school the town had.

Sliding her thumb nail under it, to which she winced back as it split. "FUCK! Can't win today..." she cursed, yet again. She finished opening it with a butter knife and pulled out the letter. Upon reading it, she smirked, a small chuckle pulled from within.

"Becky Schmidt is putting this together? You've got to be kidding me."

Continuing to look at the current list of RSVPs, she noticed one name in particular, stumbling backwards and nearly dropping the letter in the sink where the foot spa was still filling and had overflowed. She caught herself and the letter, reading it over.

Her mind reeled as memories flooded back to her. The class nerd who she had dated for a few years during high school and upon her cheer squad's constant pushing, caused him to become humiliated and retreat into his own home for the remainder of the school year. Breaking up with him was the hardest thing she had to do - but it was either that --- or --- lose her place as head cheerleader.

"Jack is gonna be there. I didn't think he'd ever come back to New Embermill." Her heart seemed to skip a moment in time as she thought about him. He's the biggest bachelor in the West. She had seen advertisements for the flying cars and so forth for some sort of company, thought she had seen his name at the bottom of those advertisements and it was only confirmed by his face showing up next to the Aztec Inc logo. "Nah - he wouldn't be that well off..." Her nipples got erect at the thought that her former lover, known by many at the school as the geek extraordinaire, is some rich millionaire. Someone to take her from this place. She shook her head again trying to clear any thoughts. "But then again... Worth a shot?"

She walked into the other room after turning off the water, leaving the foot spa alone and grabbed her phone. She flipped through the text log and found Becky's number. She tapped out a text.

"I'll be there. Put me near... Mr. Matthews. -Ana-"

Even though it was so late and she thought Becky wouldn't be responding at all, she saw the phone light up and the message tone dinged; multiple times in fact.

"Ooh! I'm so glad you're RSVP'ing!"
"Oh my god! Hoping to rekindle with Jacky?"
"I will put ya down girl!"

Ana sighed and looked back at the TV, sinking into the couch, finally resting her tired muscles.

"I hope this isn't a mistake," she said as she put the phone down.

Last edited:
I packed what I needed for the trip as I did that I made reservations for a hotel close to the reunion I got everything settled as I talked to assistant making sure that all calls would be routed to be phone till I got back.

I left in the early hours after driving to the airport taking a redeye to the closest city As I arrived in town as a limo was waiting there to pick me up and drive me to the hotel I pulled out my phone and made a few calls the limo stopped as we got to the hotel one of the valets opened the door as I stepped out I handed him a crisp fifty dollar bill and said "Make sure my luggage gets to my room in one piece." I stepped into the hotel as I saw a few familiar faces from school.

I bowed my head not wanting to recognized quite yet I made my way to the front desk as I was given my key I was lead toward the elevator as we got off on the fifteenth floor a room reserved for the rich and powerful as the door opened I smiled a beautiful room complete with its own kitchen as well as a stocked fridge a king-sized bed with a walk-in shower I was satisfied as I handed the clerk a fifty as well with that I watched the clerk closed the door as I walked to the bed and soon dozed off as the party didn't start until later that night.

Hours passed as I took a shower and prepared myself something to eat I got dressed as it got closer to time as I made my way down to the carport area as the limo driver opened the door for me as we drove I adjusted my tie as we made good time when we got there I chuckled seeing the building and the skyscrapers behind them seeing my companies name on of them made my day as I got out a few people came up to me smiling and making small talk as I made my way into the building getting my name tag.

I went inside as I took a seat to where it said my name as I got closer to the table I looked at the names and one jumped out Ana Harris I had a puzzled look on my face as I took a seat waiting for everyone to arrive as my mind began to wonder back to Ana what did she look like nowadays was she married did she have kids this was going to be an interesting night.

A few days passed and a few more painstaking shifts at the Fine Dine and now it was the night of the pre-reunion festivities. Kinda a party for everyone to get together and rehash memories.

"Of all the things I wanted to do tonight... This isn't one of them," Ana said to herself in the mirror.

"But he's going to be there," Calisa Rae Marks said in the next dressing room.

Ana was startled to say the least by someone making a remark about her actually wanting to see Jack. She covered her breasts as she looked above herself and Calisa was peering in casually. "Jesus Christ, Cally... What is this High School?! We're not kids anymore. Privacy, please!"

Calisa laughed stepping down off the bench in the adjacent stall stepping out in a off-the-shoulder black shimmer dress, prying open the door with unnatural skill probably gained from having annoying kids as she walked in on Ana, drawing another curse out of the redhead. "Tsk tsk," the former cheer varsity co-captain said shaking her head, "you're not planning on seeing 'him' in that?"

She looked back in the mirror and began to doubt herself as Ana looked at the tag and gasped at the already almost out of her price range dress. "Yeah, I was planning on it."

"Ohhh no no no!" Calisa chortled. She disappeared out the door and walked back in with 6 dresses on her arm. "One of these will work, maybe this white one with your hair draped over! Oh yes!"

"Oh hell no! Not with that price tag!"

"If it's price you're worried about, I can chip in. No biggie. It would be worth it to see Mr Aztec himself. Now come on, put on the white one that you've got the right curves for unlike my mom curves... and pull your hair down!"

She walked into the hotel lobby and Ana began to look around. Eyes of most of the guys that had been jocks in High School and some from the Math Club were on her but she didn't care about them. They had married and some had even gone to college or jail. Some wouldn't be there. She was seeking only one man tonight. But would he be seeking her? Probably not.

She walked up to the sign in table, noticing some of the names already checked in. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his name. She signed below his and continued to into the party hall where she looked around.

That's when it happened. Eyes meeting. She was struck like a deer in the headlights. There he was. She mouthed his name. "Jacky..."

Ana's dress:

As I sat there watching people come through the doors some of them I could hardly recognize some were married other's were saddled with a kid but as I made way around the room going for a quick drink from the bar they had alot of people stopped me on my way saying "Oh can we get a picture or asking me about investment opportunities."

I smiled and took my time to answer their stupid question a lot of these people tortured me back in high school and now they were treating me like I was some bigshot which I was as I was talking to a former jock that was now working at his dad's plumbing business trying to get some business tips for future investing I was quick to say buy stock in Aztec Inc as I was telling him about the new things we were ready to try suddenly the jock looked behind me and began drooling as I turned around I saw what everyone was looking at Ana Harris she looked stunning in every way same as the last day.

I saw her it was like age never touched her beautiful face skin as well as her beautiful body I couldn't even begin to speak as I felt her eyes locking on mine I turned around the jock and said: "Excuse me for a moment." I turned around and began to walk toward the bar trying to ignore Ana beauty I wasn't mad at her or anything like that but the last day I saw her was the worst day of my life as I got to the bar I said to the guy across from me and said "Straight rum and coke and keep them coming." I took a seat on the barstool looking a bit behind me seeing if she followed me.

She wasn't as shocked at his reaction when he turned towards the bar, completely ignoring her. Considering the last time they ever talked, she had seen him running off crying towards home with god knows what dripping off of him. The jocks were all being jabbed by their wives and so forth as she passed by, making her way to the bar. She noticed him turn around to notice her and then quickly back toward the bar, quickly slamming down a drink and asking for another.

"Jack? Jacky Matthews?" she questioned, standing next to him. She stood there, red hair draped over her shoulder as she pondered at what to do next. Nervousness filling her when she wasn't usually the one for nervousness.

She raised her eyes up, glancing at him. "Been a while... well, more than a while, little close to 10-11 years..." words tumbling over themselves, she was nervous. Why was she nervous? Was it because she was afraid of rejection - how she had sold him out to the squad? To keep her place? Would he do something like that to her? He wasn't like that. Is he still her Jacky? She looked him over.

It seemed time was standing still for them as she looked over her former lover. He definitely wasn't the nerd she loved back in Jr. High through High School. He looked like something else.

And now it was like her tongue wouldn't allow her to speak.

As I heard Ana voice behind me saying "Jack? Jacky Matthews?" I rolled my eyes a bit as I said with a gruff tone "The only person who was allowed to call me Jacky lost that right a long time ago and I know how long it's been there hasn't been a day that I haven't relived that moment over and over in my head." I placed out my arm pulling back the seat next to me as I looked at the bartender and said: "One Pepsi with Lime Smirnoff over the rocks for the lady."

As I watched the bartender serve the drink to Ana I chuckled "I don't think I got your drink wrong I know how you prefer those when we sneak to the bars back in the day with fake id's."

As I took another swig of my drink I heard the microphone do that feedback test as someone took the stage I turned and looked didn't recognize the person talking before she said "Let's give a big hand to our town successful son Jack Matthews who has brought a life back to New Embermill giving lots of men and women jobs for the foreseeable future." as they said that I stood up and waved my right hand trying to get a handle on things as they started to talk about me coming up for a speech.

I shook my head no as I didn't want to get on stage as the topic started to change after a bit I took a seat back on the stool and turned and looked at Ana up close and said "So Ana did you finally travel after graduating high school I know you wanted to do that more than anything?"

She shirked back inwardly as she heard him speak about how she had lost the right to call him Jacky. To think he still held a grudge - this many years later. She took the seat next to him, her shoulders slumped slightly as she then perked up as she heard him speak the drink order to the bartender.

"Um, yeah. That's still the same. Although I haven't really drank anything in a few years. Kinda gave that life up."

The microphone feedback caused everyone to cringe until the announcement came and she watched as Jack shoved it off. The reaction in the room was enough of a shock to think he had killed someone. But he hadn't. He had just been humble enough not to want to take credit for something even though he's the big shot here tonight. "That's my Jacky..." she thought to herself as she took the glass and stirred it slightly, taking a sip and then sitting it down as she heard his question, slowly turning it to stir the ice as she stared at it.

"I never got any further than the County Line after graduation. I shacked up with Beau Buchanan for about a month, wasted all my college fund on partying and then Beau dumped me once the well was dry. He used me. Just like Sean Haymer, Neil Reddman and Calvin Defoe. They dropped me on the curb and now they're all big shots. Huh... Seems kinda funny. Seems almost like it was a curse set upon me after what happened... that night." She paused and looked back at the drink, tipping it back in one swig and waving her hand for another.

She sighed. "Now I'm just a waitress for the Fine Dine on the outskirts of town. Fitting..."

Ana looked to Jack. "What about you? You setting up an expansion of Aztec in town or something? What was that whole 'foreseeable future' mess about?"

As I listened to Ana tell me she never even got to travel or see the world I was a bit shocked and glad the shocking part was thinking she made it in the world the glad part I was feeling was because of the last day of school she didn't even try to prevent what happened to me I then heard she was working in the only good restaurant in town I couldn't help but smirk hearing she fell on hard times.

I listened to her question about bringing a part of Aztec Inc. in town I smiled and said "Yes there will be jobs for everyone I know a lot of people lost their jobs back when the mill closed so I wanted to bring back jobs and employment that way there are no more people on the streets I was thinking of staying here longer than the reunion so I can make sure the company gets on the up and up I already have a building built the skyscraper right behind this building so I shouldn't be here for more than two months I know I left the town in a hurry but I'm not going to forsake something that I grew up in?"

I couldn't help but chuckle as I looked at Ana and said: "This stuff me telling you all this is more than what a reporter would have gotten just goes to show you still bring out a bit of me."

I grabbed the cup that the bartender refilled as I took a swig I turn to Ana and smiled and said: "It was nice seeing you Ana I hope life turns around for you."

"This stuff me telling you all this is more than what a reporter would have gotten just goes to show you still bring out a bit of me."

Ana's cheeks became flustered as they turned redder than her hair for a moment. It was true. She used to be able to get a lot more out of him than most of the teachers ever could. She regretted ever doing anything to him. She was about to open her mouth and spill her heart out to him with all her sorrows when he got up, drinking once more and then speaking about how he hoped life would turn out better for her - leaving her to her own devices at the bar... Alone.

As she watched him saunter off, she felt her heart sink deep within her chest. "It was better with you here," she whispered to herself.

"Hey! How was he?! Did he mention the last time you were together?" Becky said appearing next to her.

"No. But then again - I wish I could have talked to him longer... This might have been a mistake, Becky. Me coming here was a big mistake," Ana admitted.

Becky laughed, clearly already blitzed. "OHH NO! You could go up to his room and be there when he gets there tonight, you know... show him that you are really sorry. The front desk is really loose with keycards."

Ana watched as Jack talked to a few people, clearly uncomfortable in the surrounding of people doting and talking on around him, about him. Still the same Jacky. NaĂŻve to a fault at certain points in his life.

"Hmm..." she said as she got up from the barstool and headed to the front desk. "I'll be needing a key to Mr. Matthews room."

"That's an exec suite, you're not allowed," the snooty Concierge said looking down at her.

She sighed, glaring at him. "I'm sure you wouldn't want rats to appear in the kitchen during the biggest night of this Hotel's life when the CEO of Aztec Inc is here, right?"

The Concierge glared, unsure if this woman with a fiery attitude could do such a thing but then backed down, gulped and slid a key under a travel brochure, "You didn't get it from me."

Ana nodded and took it, heading up to go wait for Jack to arrive - hoping it wasn't another big mistake.

As I turned and walked off talking with various people each asking me what is it like being back in town I kind of chuckled and said: "It's gotten a lot cleaner since the last time I was here." As I said that I turned around looking at the bar expecting to see Ana there but she wasn't she was already gone I clear my throat and said: "If you will excuse me all I think I am going to retire for the night the rum was pretty strong tonight."

I made my way toward the exit heading to the elevator as I got on I heard a hold the door and in walks the jock I was talking to earlier and one of the goth girls from high school both were making out hot and heavy I couldn't stop myself from staring at how both were really going at it as we neared the 15th floor they both got off not even realizing someone was still in the elevator as I shook my head and said softly "Drinking and reunions very bad idea."

As I got to my floor I walked down the hall as I slid the key into the slot as I opened the door the lights were all off as I remember I knew I left one light on as I turned the lights one as I looked around I saw Ana sitting in a chair I bowed my head and said "What do you think your doing here, Ana its late and I have an appointment tomorrow with a new overseer position for the company here in town?"

Ana walked in and looked in. There was a light still on in the suite. It was fancier than any bedroom she had ever been in -- then again, an executive as high up as Jacky deserves the best. She turned off the light and moved over to a chair and sat down. The party would be moving to after hours anyway. Everyone was getting wasted with the open bar. It was a problem to have a free open bar with just tips as the pay. Everyone and their brother would be downing shots like there's no tomorrow.

She waited what seemed like an eternity until she heard the door click and heard Jack say her name, sounding disappointed she was there.

"Jacky, let me explain. It's... been wonderful to see you after all these years. Brought back so many memories." She got up and walked over closer to him, keeping some distance.

As I heard Ana say the nickname she had for me all those years ago I was heartbroken, to say the least, I kept my distance from her fearing what I would do if I would give in to my anger or give in my lust for her as I did all those years ago I held up my hand to silence her.

As I said, "You shouldn't have come here Ana you and I are done and over with you made that decision all on your own." As I said that I took a few steps passing Ana as I took a seat on the chair I looked up to Ana and finally after what seemed like hours passing "What did you want to explain Ana?"

(OOC: Swapping to first person to help with the story better.)

I stopped short, his hand in my face as he looked away from me. I was heartbroken but his distrust wasn't without reason. I had done him wrong and it was only right that he was treating me this way.

"I don't care what you do, I'm not leaving until we talk," I said taking a seat in another part of the suite.

For several minutes, I kept glancing in his direction, wondering why I had given into peer pressure. Why I had allowed the cheer whores to do that to Jacky. It wasn't right. I had tried to be the best girlfriend I could be to him but they were going to spread rumors. I had only been looking out for my appearance then. Now -- what appearance? I'm a fucking diner waitress... I've got nothing to lose.

"What did you want to explain Ana?"

I perked up and looked at him, turning around and facing him. "You don't know how many times I thought back to that day, Jacky... How many times I thought I could have stopped them or turned them in for the hazing. But that's the past Jack, we're here now."

I stood up and walked closer to him, looking out the window of the suite. "Damn, what a view. I can almost see Bakerschmidt Fields from here." I crossed my arms across my bosom and smiled gently still looking out.

"Remember the night I talked you into stealing Old Man Bakerschmidt's tractor so we could go joyriding in the maze in Jr. High?"

I simply bowed my head "So that is what you think stuff like that needs to be in the past and left alone you broke my heart Ana I never once cheated on you or ever walked out on you hurt me in so many ways that I grew up from it all I made a name for myself my company alone is worth at least eighty billion dollars." I watched her get up from her seat and move past me as I smelt her fragrance.

I chuckled as the memories started to flood my head "Yeah I remember that night the next morning I showed up to school with a black eye from my father because his words were "You are never going to amount to a shit boy if you keep up with your damn pranks he also wanted to know who was with me I kept my mouth shut it was worth it without that man I would have really grown up to be a troublemaker I heard four years ago both dad and mom lost there lives in accident up near Baltimore the worst thing about it I was busy at work and didn't get a chance to make it to the funeral."

I began to stand up and made my way standing next to Ana as I placed my hands on the windows seal "I know this isn't want you wanted to come up here to discuss you want something from me so let me rephrase my question how much do you need or want?

I listened to his story. It was true. His parents were simple and kind members of the community. When he left home, they moved to Baltimore and died in a wreck. I watched him move next to me.

I was taken aback by his question but I steadied myself. "I don't want any of your riches. I..." I paused thinking of the next words carefully out of my mouth.

"I want you, Jacky. This past week I've only thought about how I would handle myself around you and... I've been slowly drawn back to you. I didn't do you right and if you never want to have me or see me again - just call for security and throw me out... I won't stop you. I just want you to know - I've never stopped loving you, Jacky..." I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked to him.

I watched Ana shuffle a bit at my question about money as I listened to her telling me she wanted me and how to handle herself towards me I couldn't help but feel guilty asking her that but maybe some of it had truth women changed their tone to you after they learn you have money.

"No I'm not going to call security Ana." I looked at her eyes as a few tears started to form at her eyes I reached down with my right hand as I wiped some of the tears away with my thumb as I smiled and said "Just why now Ana why you have had plenty of chances of calling me up and telling me your sorry and wanting me back I waited for you no phone call no letter, not even an email so why now?"

I took a step back, turning away. "You don't know how many times I had taken the time to write a letter, or to call you up. Hell, I even spent some savings on a ticket to fly out to where the business is to see you - but it was either that lose my job. So I tore up the plane ticket and never thought twice about it again. Until this reunion."

I turned back around, looking up into his eyes - there wasn't that much height difference but he was still taller than me. I smiled at him. "I still love you but I don't know if you still love me... I mean, how can you considering what I did, how could you love someone that is such a fuck up like me? You've probably got all the women you could ever want on speed dial!"

As I listened to Ana telling me off all the times she has tried to call or come out to see me and choose work instead I simply bowed my head down as I said "Sorry I didn't know at this moment in my life I don't know if it's possible to love and risk being hurt." I placed my hand to her face as smiled and softly said:

"There have been no other women in my life I mean it's not like women have tried to worm themselves in my life but in the end, my heart belonged to another." As I said that rain began descending on the windows as I heard the trickles of water I smiled and quickly remember all the good times we had together in high school we lost our virginity to each other I couldn't help but smile more thinking of that as I quickly coughed in my hand as I said

"Since it's raining you can stay for the night wouldn't want you to catch a cold and besides I might order some room service and stay up the rest of the night."I began to turn around but before I did I bent my head down and placed a kiss on Ana's forehead before I turned and headed toward the couch as I took a seat I picked up the phone and began to order a whole bunch of room service as I looked to the widow still seeing Ana standing there with a shocked look on her face.

He extended his hand to touch my face, wiping the tears away. I felt a sudden arousal rise within me. But after hearing him speak about his fear of wanting to love or be loved, I tried to inwardly quell the desire to seduce him. I was secretly a nympho and he knew I was in High School, to which he tried to keep up with and always pleased me in that special way. I watched at he lowered his lips closer to me. I froze. But the moment passed with him kissing my forehead.

Like a friend I thought to myself.

I walked closer to the window to watch the rain that was falling, feeling my heart sink as I was saddened by the thought that he would dismiss me by the end of the night and never want to see me again during his stay in New Embermill.

After a while, the room service came and I turned to look at him, still disheartened. "Who is she? Who does your heart belong to?"

A while passed before Ana said a word it wasn't until the food got there I couldn't help but smile at all the different foods combined on three different carts I looked to the guy who delivered it all and gave him a fifty for his troubles as I shut the door and began to sit down with some food in a plate I was a little taken back by Ana question "Who is she? Who does your heart belong to?"

I took a chew before I spoke She is someone who I don't think have met at this point in time may be down the road you and her will the happiest of friends didn't know you had this jealous side to you Ana is it because she has something you want and you can't have." I chuckled smiling as I thought to myself she should know it's always her but since she doesn't I might as well play around and give her a bit of playback from all those years ago "You can come eat I know you must be hungry have you been eating right at all?"

My face must have become red like it had been earlier in the night when he began to speak about the lover and my sudden jealousy. Was he playing coy? Nah - he was too naive to do such a thing. Or in all these years since our last day together, had I become the naive one? I walked over and eyed the food that had been brought in. There was a variety of foods here. Some things I would never touch in a million years but it was true, I hadn't eaten well in a while.

"Well, TV dinners are the usual around my place," I haphazardly admitted as I sat down next to him, taking up a few of the fresh grapes and devouring them.

I paused my munching and glanced in his direction, speaking silently. "It's me isn't it? The one you haven't been able to grab hold of and the one that still holds your heart... even though she broke it..." I sighed staring at the trays.

I looked down at your head as your head lowered in shame I gently placed my hand and slowly rub it and said: "Of course it's been you every day of my life no one else has even come close." I look around the room as I reach over grabbing a bottle of water "Still eating tv dinners for meals I know that was ok in high school but your an adult now you need better food in your belly at times so I am going to make a deal with you I need an assistant during my time here the pain is good so you will be able to afford some good items think you can do that job?"

As I really get a good look at her she still looks beautiful like she could be a goddess if anything I reached up to her face with my right hand slowly caressing her cheek before I reached and gave a slight peck on her lips as I stood up I looked down at her face as I said

"Well I'm off to bed so you get some sleep for tomorrow we will talk some more about pay and other stuff"

as I walked to the bedroom door I opened it slightly and did a wave before I closed the door making sure I locked it in case I did anything stupid during the night as I walked over to the bed I managed to get my tie off before I fell onto the bed and drifted off with about good bit of alcohol in me I wasn't going to move for a good while.

Last edited:
I perked up as I heard him offer me an assistant job. But I couldn't, right? It wouldn't be right to be his assistant. Or to leave the Diner. It... God, what was I considering? Staying at the Diner? That would be madness if I didn't take him up on it. I looked up to answer yes but he was already kissing my lips giving me a total shock. I was trying to sink into the kiss, to be lost once again.

The spark was certainly still there. But as soon as I leaned in the most to want more, he had already pulled back and was heading off to the bedroom, leaving me wanting.

I turned to watch him walk off to the bedroom and lock the door behind him. What the hell? Did he think I would walk in on him? I shook my head as I leaned back trying to figure out some stuff in my mind.

I couldn't believe this. He wanted me to be his assistant. I wouldn't have to want for nothing. Except the fact that he left me here like a quivering school girl between my legs. My pussy wanted him. He teased me. I always told him never to tease if he wasn't aiming to please. I smirked. I guess that lesson never stuck in his geeky brain.

I bit my lip as I rubbed my legs together and looked at the food tray. I picked up the metal knife and walked over to the door, sliding it gently in the side, wiggling to undo the lock. *Shink* I walked in only to see him passed out still dressed. The life of a business man, I guessed.

I walked gently on the carpet, removing my heels and climbing into the bed next to him. His musk. His aroma. He still was my Jacky. I didn't realize how much I had missed him. I felt safe here than in the crap place I had on the other side of town. But then again, even as a smile crept up on my face, I had always felt safe with him. I don't even remember closing my eyes...

As I drifted off to sleep I felt my body become warm all of a sudden I slowly opened my eyes as I felt someone on my chest looking down seeing Ana face slightly snoring I couldn't move hell it was like I didn't want to move feeling her body against mine after all these years it felt good like all was right in the world I slowly moved my right arm onto her backside and slowly began to trace my middle finger against her dress feeling the thin fabric.

I smiled as I thought to myself she always made herself look good in anything and everything I started slowly drifted off to sleep again my dreams were filled with vivid things from me and Ana first time kissing to our first night together hell we didn't have sex that night we just laid there and cuddled her father wasn't happy the next morning but after explaining I wouldn't do that do his daughter he decided he wouldn't kick my ass that day.

Back