What are you listening to ?

The Rolling Stones Dancing With Mr D

Had forgotten that Mick Talor was playing bass for that

:rolleyes:

The Rolling Stones & Mick Taylor - Can't You Hear Me Knocking - Glastonbury 2013

Mick Taylor plays Can't You Hear Me Knocking

(He does not "let it rip." He sticks to this plodding, slow pace that is kinder to ancient bodies and old hands. Mick Taylor was vastly too talented, to stay in the Rolling Stones road shows.)

yikes, I am entertaining the fantasy that the Rolling Stones will not stop touring, even when the flesh slides off their bones. They will playing their instruments with bare-bones skeleton fingers. The music will slow down to the pace of Marmite sliding off of a butter knife.

:D

‘I was completely out of line’: Keith Richards apologises for saying Mick Jagger needs a vasectomy

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...g-mick-jagger-needs-a-vasectomy-a3778881.html

gsgs comment-

I had caught the rumor that Mick Jagger's lover had turned up pregnant. Yes, this year, he has a toddler son. FFS

/end gsgs comment

NICKY HOPKINS RARITY: Peter Gunn - The Nick Hopkins Caravan

Looking back, at what was lost by the Rolling Stones, through the years.

Rolling Stones had full compliment of musicians onstage.

Piano, electric piano, electric organ, synthesizers were a part of the sound.

(This was the ancient days, before synthesizers could reproduce a simulation for every instrument)

ROLLING STONES - Psychedelic - Child of the Moon

Their Satanic Majesties Request (What a title, to give to a child! I demanded the LP, and it was granted to me. Happy child. Much of the music was not appropriate for my tender ears, those years.)

A reminder, that carries the emphasis- They never were purely bare bones. Brian Jones cannot be erased. Was he their Mad Hatter ?

AC/DC's If You Want Blood
:heart::heart: Bon Scott :heart::heart:

BOC's Veteran of the Psychic Wars :heart:

Zeppelin's When the Levee Breaks :heart:

-- all request Saturday

Sep 28, 2018

EAST ST. LOUIS • The former bass player for the rock band The Ataris pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and admitted running a telemarketing operation that defrauded thousands, the U.S. Attorney's office said

The company reaped $25 million and defrauded more than 100,000 potential renters and home buyers from 2009-2016 across the U.S., including more than 100 in southern Illinois, they said. The company posted ads on Craigslist listing cheap houses for sale or rent. Victims were told that they would have to pay $199 for a list of houses in “pre-foreclosure” that they could buy by taking over the mortgage payments, prosecutors said.

The list was bogus, however, with fictional addresses or houses that were not available at below-market prices, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said Davenport's former band is best known for its 2003 cover of Don Henley’s “The Boys of Summer.”

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_7ac3f974-3546-55ec-b64e-f2dc5dba325f.html

:(

9200000094966678.jpg

Stealth UCAV EDI GoodBye

For some strange reason, my formerly local television channel (before the interwebs age, this particular channel was a dependable source for Boston Bruins hockey) chose to air the film, "Stealth." Science fiction fantasy, that A.I. could magically, suddenly, achieve consciousness.(lightning strikes, again. That began with Dr. Frankenstein and his monster.)

I skipped this movie, back then.(I have forgotten the reason.)

The machine/electronic intelligence makes a decision to sacrifice itself, in order that two human beings might survive.

It says good bye, with its electronic speaker voice, just before it rams itself into a helicopter.

2005, was a long time, ago. The film places events on the North Korea border, Alaska, and involves Russia.

Here we are, in 2018

We have drones, but people are behind the hacking of A.I. Nature is not sending lightning strikes, to awaken consciousness in a "machine mind," that I know of.

A toast, to Byron in Exile, Fringe TV series, and "toasters" from the Battlestar Galactica reboot. Byron, we have the someone pretending to be Count Baltar at the helm. This one is too primitive to pretend to be Dr. Gaius Baltar.

Back