What a great night strap on delight

Well, what do you think Mrs R... Would you be up for some playtime?

Hmm,
If you have been keeping pace with the thread, I think you know I like playing with girls and toys! Always looking for people to "cum" and enjoy our ride.
N

Hmm,
If you have been keeping pace with the thread, I think you know I like playing with girls and toys! Always looking for people to "cum" and enjoy our ride.
N

the fun has continued...will have to give an update tomorrow, but somehow I missed the mrs update...damn she is hot...thank god dhe is my wife

if I may say, mr and mrs ringo, that was incredible! nearly straight out of my fantasies, only have to find someone other than my wife as anything close to this seems to turn her off. somewhat envious, but enjoy living vicariously through your stories.

Hi Alabamagal. Sounds like a shame, mostly that your relationship fell out, but also that you missed the chance to feel the rush of using that strapon. If you feel at all dominant, it'll be hard to top making him beg you for it and offer himself up for it. Watching it push into him as he moans and pants... (blush), trust me it's a rush! :) I wish I had a sissy right now so I could 'demonstrate'. ;)

sounds like a lovely demonstration.. my hand is raised

mm, now that sounds very very tempting

Depending on which zealot you listen to; the end of the world could come this sunday, or next december~so why not let into your temptations? We an get references for you if you want!! HEEE...so many fetishes so little time
j

Looking at TooTimid I would guess you have the Beginners Harness and Dildo. That appears very similar to the Bend Over Boyfriend Beginner's Kit from Good Vibrations.

Again looking at TooTimid I would guess you got the Gal Pal Strapless Strap-On. Good Vibrations, and several other online Adult Toy Stores, has something similar called the Feeldoe. The Feeldoe has a larger bulb that goes in the woman, but some reviews suggest similar results to yours. To be fair though, some reviewers love it, so it can all be a matter of opinion. Certainly all toys can't be for everyone! :D

We have a Feeldoe and my wife has the same problem. I understand there is a strap you can buy for it that's apparently makes it much more reliable and fun.

My girlfriend took me doggy with her strap on last night. I have teeth marks on my shoulder and bruises on my breasts. MMMMMMmmmmmm was so delicious.

for SatinMarabana..Cheers

Here is a pic for you

YIM rain1957

Last edited by a moderator:
I love fucking my gf with my strap on. She likes it the best from the back. Personally I think the real thing feels better but it is all fun!

Back