What’s a Girl To Do (comments)

OneVike56

Virgin
What’s a Girl To Do

Lynn sat at a small table in a low-lit area of the bar that used candles to give it an atmosphere of romance. She looked toward the poolroom and wondering whether or not she should put a couple of quarters on a table to challenge a winner. As she contemplated the idea, her mind wandered. That seems to be what her brain was constantly doing lately, wandering from one moment in her life to another. Always thinking of those moments in her life that seemed to be at crossroads. Take a road and ones life follows that path, but take the other road and a different life lay ahead for her. It's that different life she always wondered about as her mind wandered from moment to moment. When she entered the bar today, her life took a turn at one of those crossroads, and only time can reveal where it will all end.

The road she was about to travel today was paved by her husband’s weird fetish. A fetish she thought would be kept in the closet with other skeletons of their past, but she also knew that if he ever started drinking again things would change. Well after ten years, Larry fell off when the rock quary laid him off and he was forced to go work for his father. It's not that he hates his father, but his father is an alcoholic who drinks all day while the managers run his used car business. He makes better money now but it was just a matter of time before Larry started drinking again. The more he drank the less control he exercised over his inhibitions, and soon he began talking like he did in the past. He would make comments about her body and how her disability made lovemaking interesting. He even made these comments in front of the guys he works with, yep she really wasn't too surprised he started up with his urgings again. Reminiscent of the days before Kevin came to live with them, Lynn found herself in a bar waiting for the right guy.

Logic told her to make a beeline for the door and head home, after all it's been years since she last dated and she felt out of place. However, the prospect of acting as if she were single and looking for a good time awakened that nasty little animal called curiosity. As her brain went over all the different scenarios, she wasn't sure she had the nerve to let a guy strike up a conversation with her, let alone allow it to progress to the point of jumping in bed with him.

Lynn loved Larry more then life itself, but he always had a strange sense of what made for a good relationship. Lynn would love nothing better then to have him here with her now, talking about all the things that made their lives worth living and where they plan on getting in the future. Unfortunately, if Larry were here he would be asking her to evaluate the men in the bar, while he fantasized in his mind of her screwing them. Well, that is why she was here, to find a man who might be worthy of the task. Even though she did not plan on doing anything today, because she was having her period, she decided to see if she could get to know someone. If she did, then at a later date she could sleep with him and then Larry will get his wish, but not tonight. As she looked around the bar at all the men she thought about Larry’s fantasies, and tried to understand them.

“Why can’t Larry ever feel satisfied with me just the way I am? Why does he need to think of other men having me. And what makes him desire to feel another mans sperm in my pussy when he makes love to me? What is it about my pussy being all stretched out and swollen, that makes him horny? He always wants me to tell him his cock feels like a little boy’s dick in me. I wish I knew what happened to him to make him this way. Why am I allowing him to talk me into this? I’ve got to be as crazy as he is.”

All these thoughts went through her head as she continued looking around the bar, realizing that she had finally been there long enough for her eyes to adjust to the low light. She was surprised it was so slow, but as she listened to the music playing on the jukebox in the background, she was at least glad she could find a bar that played country music. The idea was to have a couple of drinks to relax, then she would hopefully feel comfortable enough to shoot some pool. Lynn knew that the only men she would find anything in common enough with to get along with would be the type of guy who likes to shoot pool. So she made sure find a table fairly close to the poolroom.

No sooner had she finished that thought and a cocktail waitress came by and took her order. The only way to get loose was to jump into the water at the deep end and get used to it quick, so she ordered a straight whiskey with a water chaser. After about fifteen minutes of checking the place out and still feeling as nervous as a cat in a dog pound with low funds, she finished her first drink. Not being very impressed with the men around the joint, she decided to hold off on playing pool for awhile. Looking down at her empty glass, her mind wondered off to other days, and other moments she wished she could relive. Agreeing to go out whoring for her husband tonight was one of them, but she was here now and unless she came home with a good story, he would never leave her alone. Feeling more stupid then comfortable, she realized she needed more alcohol, so she flagged down the waitress who was making her rounds.

The waitress came by and asked if she wanted another of the same and Lynn politely told her to give her a double this time. As the waitress was walking off with her order, she overheard a couple of guys, behind her, having a conversation about the war in Iraq. She must have wondered off in her thoughts because she never noticed the two men coming in and sitting at the table behind her. It was nice to hear the guys trashing all the liberals who were against the war, it made her feel a bit more comfortable. She tried to be inconspicuous as she listened intently to their conversation for a while, trying to get an idea of what they might be like. She never saw what they looked like but she was attracted to the voice of one guy who had a voice like Chevy Chase, but a bit more gruff. The other guy’s voice was too high and almost squeaky as he wheezed his words out like he was infected with some sort of lung disease.

Lynn always prided herself in knowing all about politics and the state of the country. Her father was a conservative who always listened to Rush Limbaugh and watched political talk shows on cable, so she was always ready and willing to jump in the middle of political discussions and give her two cents worth. The more she heard their discussion on politics, the more she wanted to see what they looked like. Listening to them talk reminded her of the conversations she would listen to at her dad’s shop. It didn’t take long before the nerdy sounding guy with the squeaky voice said,

“Man, there was a time in this country when we were so feared around the world, everyone was to chicken shit to attack us. Now we have a bunch of cavemen with towels on their heads thinking they can defeat us in a war.”

That was just the invitation she was looking for. Lynn leaned back on her chair and turned her chair just enough to see their faces as she blurted out,

“If it wasn’t for Bill Clinton getting elected we never would have had 9/11. All he cared about was getting blow-jobs in the Oval Office.”

Both men raised their drinks to her in agreement as they added,

“Thank God for George Bush”!

To which Lynn raised her empty glass, took a pretend drink, and looking into the eyes of the guy with the nice voice she asked a rhetorical question,

“Can you believe the mainstream media won’t show us the pictures of 911 anymore. They want us to forget, because they hate George Bush.”

The guy looked back at her and said as he winked,

“Cute and smart. What’s your name pretty lady?”

Lynn smiled as she glanced in the other guy’s direction, then turning back she put out her hand to shake while answering his question,

“My name is Lynn, and yours?”

The nerdy guy reached out and grabbed her hand as he introduced himself,

“How you doing lovely lady? My name is Frank and this is my cousin Bill.”

Lynn felt uneasy as Frank shook her hand, but she smiled and replied in a gentle, and an almost defensive manner,

“Well, it is nice to meet you Frank,”

She almost had to pull her hand away from Frank in order to shake Bill’s hand. She looked into his soft brown eyes that spoke of honesty, compassion, and harmlessness as she said,

“And it’s nice to meet you Bill.”

All of a sudden she felt more at ease as they invited her to join them for a drink. She accepted their invitation as she turned toward the table she was sitting at and grabbed and her cigarettes. She swung her chair back around and rolled into their table in one smooth move and set her cigarettes on the table. They both complimented her on her maneuvering and how cool her chair looked. She smiled and started to tell them it was her wedding gift to herself, when all of a sudden she caught herself and instead told them it was a birthday gift to herself instead.

Frank looked like he was in his mid forties and none to healthy, as he seemed to have hard time breathing. Bill looked like he was in his mid thirties and was definitely in better shape then Frank. His build reminded her of Larry only slightly bigger in the shoulders. Bill spoke up next and asked if he could buy her a drink. Lynn smiled as she looked at him, saying in the sweetest voice she could muster,

“Thanks, I already ordered one, but if you want to pay for it. Well, I won’t complain.”

She no sooner finished talking and the waitress showed up with her drink. She set Lynn’s drink on the table in front of her, and before she could ask for the money Frank spoke up. He looked at the waitress and talked to her as if he knew her.

“Julie, how much does this fine lady owe you?”

Julie replied in a hassled tone

“Three dollars and fifty cents”

Julie stood about 5’ 6” and probably weighed 110 pounds if that much. She had dark brown hair with blue eyes that had so much makeup around them, you could tell she was using the eye shadow to hide her age lines. Julie had a rough life and this job was just another stop in her long day of trying to raise three kids with no man to bring home the bacon.

Lynn thanked Frank for paying and said the next round is on her. Bill looked at the drink she ordered and commented,

“Cute, smart, and a straight whiskey drinker. You are one interesting lady, but your going to have to excuse me for a moment. My bladder needs to be drained, and I need to make a quick phone call.”

He winked at her again and headed towards the restroom. Lynn took a cigarette out of her purse, and as she watched him walk toward the restroom she noticed he had a slight limp in his right leg. Other then the limp, she was struck by the way he reminded her of Larry, her husband. She always has and still does liked the way Larry looks, and she loves him dearly, but sometimes he was just plain weird. That thought brought her mind back to why she was here, and the reason was, because her loving husband wanted her to be here tonight. She loves him so much she even came to a bar all dressed up just to find a man to make love to. Not only does he want her screw another man, but he would also like to watch. Well, Lynn still wasn’t sure if she could go through with it, but even if she did, Larry was going to have to settle for the details when she gets home, and not a show. Her thoughts were interrupted by Frank’s squeaky wheezing voice asking her,

“Are you going to smoke that or just advertise safe cigarette habits?”

She turned her head away from the last place she saw Bill, and towards Frank saying,

“Yeah, I thought I would start a new trend, then I can have a cigarette in any building I want. After all, the rules only say no smoking, they don’t say anything about holding an unlit cigarette in your mouth.”

She really hit Frank’s funny bone, because he laughed so hard he started coughing. Lynn offered him her water, and as soon as he took a drink he stopped coughing. Lynn asked if he was ok and then offered up an apology for making him laugh so hard.

“I am really sorry, I didn’t mean to make you choke on my joke. What would your cousin say if he came back and found out I killed you with a joke?”

Frank wheezed out an I’m ok and added,

“Don’t worry about Bill, my ex is the one you have to worry about. When she finds out that I died, she’ll hit the roof. I mean, what’s she going to do without part of her meal ticket?”

Frank made himself laugh now, but this time he was able to keep from coughing, and then asked if she wanted a light for her cigarette. Lynn looked at her hand and giggled as she realized she had yet to even light it. So with a wry smile, she put the cigarette in her lips and bent her head towards the lit lighter Frank was holding in front of her. As she sucked on the filter to get the cigarette lit, Frank started to tell her his life’s story. Frank had gotten so good at telling people about his life that he had gotten it down to the point he could share all the relevant information in less then ten minutes. He could tell from her reactions that Lynn was taken by Bill, and Bill would be back in a few moments so he jumped right in with the readers digest version of his complicated life. Lynn picked up her drink, sat back in her chair and took a swig as Frank filled her in on his life.

Frank was balding in the front and his hair was turning gray, but he still had enough of his hair color left to show he had light brown hair. He had a smile that said he took care of his teeth and when he wasn’t impressing Bill he actually seemed like a nice guy. He also seemed like the kind of guy who would become a bit arrogant as he had more alcohol in him. Frank looked like he weighed around 135 lbs. But was only about 5”6”. He was older than Bill and seemed to be the more boisterous also and while Frank could pore on the charm, he was no match for the natural charm Bill was born with. However Frank was much better looking then his voice made him seem. In the short time Bill was away taking a leak, Lynn learned more about Frank’s life then she really wanted to.

Frank was the lead mechanic at the Whitmier Ford dealership on Forest Avenue but he was recovering from an accident he had at work that left him with a bad back. He hadn’t worked in over a month and his ex-wife was nagging him for the twelve hundred bucks he owed her for this month’s child support. Frank had married his high school sweetheart right out of high school because she got pregnant, but as Frank put it,

“I tried to be a one woman man for almost 15 years, but I needed more then she had to offer, and Sally just could not understand. So we got a divorce, but I loved her enough to give her almost everything her lawyer asked for.”

Frank told Lynn he was married for almost fifteen years before their divorce, and from Frank’s point of view, he thought he got the best part of the deal. Him and his ex have stayed good friends through the years and he’s been able to see his son whenever he wanted to, and as the top mechanics at Whitmier, Frank made enough money so that the divorce settlement didn’t ruin him. He only paid child support for three years when his son turned 18, and Sally remarried within the first year of their divorce, so he paid only 8 months of alimony. So, for almost five years Frank lived the high life of a wealthy single man. Then two years ago he ran into his ex-wife, Sally, at a mutual friend’s Fourth of July party. It seems that Sally’s new husband had just left her, and she spent the day using his shoulder to cry on. Well one thing led to another, and after a long day of drinking and talking about the old days, they ended up sleeping together.

Nine months later little Jessica was born, and Franks perfect little world collapsed. First he denied it was his kid, then when DNA proved he was the father, he tried to say Sally trapped him so she would get pregnant just for the money. Well, that little court battle cost Frank $10,000 for his lawyer, and then he was ordered to pay her lawyer fees which cost another $15,000. So $25,000 later he was not only ordered to pay her $12,000 a month in child support payments for the next eighteen years, but he also ruined what was left of any friendship he had with Sally. Now that he is recovering from his back injury and making less money, all he can do is wish he had not gotten so drunk and horny two years ago. His ex on the other hand, is now the one who’s living the high life. She not only collects $12,000 a month from him for Jessica, but she also collects $22,000 in child support from her second husband who was a dentist. Add in the $15,000 a month for alimony from the dentist and Sally doesn’t have to work another day in her life, and she has no plans on ever getting married again. That Independence Day party proved to truly be “Her, Independence Day”.
Without missing a beat Frank continued from one story in his life to another,

“Now my doctor says I might have emphysema, wouldn’t that piss off my ex if I………………”

As Frank continued telling her about his, “made for the Lifetime Movie Channel”, kind of life, Lynn saw Bill returning from the restroom. As her eyes locked onto Bill walking towards the table, Frank’s words became distant and barely audible to her ears.
It was as if she were in a trance, all that her mind could think of was how this total stranger had caught her fancy. He was a handsome looking man who walked as if he had no worries in the world. She took her time to study him as he approached, thinking that his limp just added to his appeal. At about six feet tall he looked to be about 175 to 180 lbs., he was wearing a black T-shirt that was just tight enough to show his muscles, but not too tight to make him look cocky. With George Straight’s song “Amarillo by Morning”, playing on the Jukebox, Lynn was struck by Bill’s cowboyish looks. The wranglers he wore looked like they were tailor made for him as they clung tightly to his body, presenting a package in his crotch that made her feel a bit excited when taken with the rest of him. She always did like the way a man’s package looked, and Bill’s package was something a girl like her could quietly enjoy. Especially since from her level she was always seeing men’s crotches even by accident. She would have almost expected him to be wearing cowboy boots, but instead he wore hiking boots, which she preferred on a man anyway. All in all, Bill definitely fit the mold of a man she told Larry she would consider sleeping with, if she decided to do what he wanted her to do. As he reached their table and started to sit down, Lynn wondered of he owned a cowboy hat. If he didn’t she thought he should get one, because he would look so good with one on his head. Now that he was back, she could not wait to get to know him.

Before Bill or Lynn could strike up a conversation with each other Frank budded in and asked if anyone wanted to play pool. Bill, declined by saying,

“Not right now Frank, I’d rather just sit and relax a bit.”

Frank asked Lynn,

“How about it sweetheart? Do you know how to play pool? I can show you some good pointers. I don’t want to brag, but I am the best player in this here bar.”

Lynn wanted to stay and talk to Bill, but she felt guilty because Frank paid for her drink shared his life’s story with her. She hated being in this spot, so she relented and agreed to play a game.

“Ok, but just one game, I really had a long day and just want to relax a bit.”

She took a big drink and looked over her glass into Bill’s eyes. He was looking back at her and smiling. After she put her glass down Bill winked at her and told her I’ll keep the table warm.
She looked back at him as she rolled toward the poll room and said as she rolled off,

“Thanks, this won’t take long. I haven’t played pool in almost ten years.”

By the time she reached the pool area, Frank had the balls racked up and politely said,

“Ladies first.”

As he did his best imitation of a circus ringmaster with his arm swaying towards the table. She declined saying she hated to break, so Frank stepped up to the table and broke the pile wide open. Lynn moved around to the side of the table that gave her a better view of the whole bar, especially where Bill was sitting. Frank sunk a solid and two stripes and as he commenced to shoot again, her mind wondered back to what brought her here and the last words her husband told her when she left.

“I bet you meet a guy within an hour of getting to the bar, you are going to be very surprised at how easily you will find a nice guy. I love you Lynn. Just remember, if you don’t find a guy you like, I’ll understand. But I sure hope you do, I want to feel another man’s sperm in you so bad I can hardly keep from getting horny just thinking about it.”

“Your turn honey.”

Franks voice startled her back to where she was. He told her she had the solids and that the table was set for her to run it if she could. She leaned over the railing and lined up her stick on the cue and towards the 5. She looked up just before she shot and noticed that there was a small crowd all of a sudden watching her. She concentrated a moment and sunk the five like a pro. She then lined up the seven and put it in the corner pocked, as the cue ball bounced off the rail and tipped one of Frank’s balls in. To which he commented,

“Oh, she’s now playing with my balls. I love it when a woman knocks my balls around.”

He laughed as Lynn looked at him with a wry smile, thinking,

“What a jerk, he should take a lesson or two from his cousin Bill on manners.”

She lined up her next target, the 3. Slowly taking her time because the eight ball was right next to it and she did not want to put it in by accident. Just as she stroked her cue Frank shot out in a loud voice,

“Julie, Julie! I need another beer honey.”

His shout startled Lynn and she miscued just enough to hit the 3 on the wrong side causing the eight ball to go straight into the side pocket. Game over and she was actually happy. Now she could get back to the table and continue getting to know Bill. Frank offered some condolences as she put her stick away. As she rolled off, a young man in his early twenties pushed his quarters in and challenged Frank to a game. As Lynn rolled back to the table they all shared she could hear Frank’s boisterous comments to the young man.

“You sure you got what it takes to go against the best in the west.”

Speaking in a quiet voice that no could hear but her self, Lynn said,

“Good, I can sit alone with Bill for a while and really get to know him.”

All she wanted to do right now was spend some time alone with a certain handsome cowboy.

The drinks she was drinking were starting to take their toll on her, and the result was the shedding of her inhibitions and warming up to the idea of riding a cowboy for the night. When she got back to the table, she asked Bill if his cousin was always this rude. Bill laughed as he told her,

“Franks being nice today, you should see how he is when he is having a bad day. I’ll tell you what, I’ll make sure he doesn’t bother you anymore. Ok?”

Lynn lit a cigarette and finished her drink as she looked over at him and said,

“Don’t say anything to him. He isn’t really that bad, besides I’m glad he won. I wanted to get to know you better.”

Bill smiled and asked if he could buy her another drink.

“Sure, but I need to use the restroom, so I’ll be right back.”

Bill tilted his hat at her saying,

“I’ll have another drink waiting for you, pretty lady.”

Lynn rolled off to the restroom feeling better and better about what she was doing with every smile Bill gave her.
While she was away Frank came back from the poolroom complaining about the upstart punk who beat him. He asked Bill where the cripple was and if he was ready to go.

“Come on Bill you said you would help me get my bike into the truck.”

Bill looked at Frank and said in an angry tone,

“You know what? You are really a jerk Frank. Why would you talk like that? I’ll tell you what, why don’t you head on over to the shop by yourself and find someone else to help you. If I go with you I just might kick your ass.”

Frank looked at Bill and cussed as he walked off,

“Fuck you Bill, I didn’t mean anything by what I said. Fine I’ll get George to help me. Have fun with your date.”

Frank walked out of the bar, talking under his breath about family and friends who you can never count on.
Just then Julie came by the table with her tray and asked.

“What pissed off Frank?”

Looking at the door where Frank went out Bill told said,

“Oh you know Frank, give him a couple of beers and he thinks the world owes him everything.”

Julie laughed and asked if he wanted another drink

“Yeah, could you get me another shot and a beer and bring the lady another of what she is drinking. Thanks Julie”

As he watched Julie walked off towards the bar he saw Lynn returning from the restroom.
Bill smiled and told her more drinks are on their way. Then he looked at her chair and asked,

“So what happened to put such a beautiful woman like you in a wheelchair?”

She looked down at her legs and said slowly as she adjusted herself,

“Back in 1987 my best friend failed to maneuver a turn on a lonely country road, and we went off 15 foot embankment.”

Bill raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes as he exclaimed,

“Ouch, was it just you and your friend in the car?”

Lynn picked up her cigarettes and lit one. After taking a big drag she looked at him intently for a moment, wanting to see if she could tell whether he really cared or if he was just making idle chat. Finally she broke the silence and said,

“No! Another girl name Lena was with us, and my husband was in the back with me.”

For the next twenty minutes Bill sat quietly, as he listened to her talk about the events that led to her life changing accident. After she finished sharing the story, Bill reached across the table and put his hand on hers. He looked at her and patted her hand as he said,

“I am always amazed when I here of someone going through a tragedy like yours and you still find a way to smile at the world, instead of looking for pity. And let me tell you, I have never met a woman so bright and beautiful as you are.”

With out realizing the way the time had gone by, they heard the bartender yell,

“Last call everyone, last call. Bar closes in fifteen minutes.”

Lynn and Bill looked at each other and then looked at their watches. They both laughed as they said almost in unison,

“What happened to the time.”

Which only made them laugh even more. Bill looked at her and asked if he could buy her breakfast. Lynn looked back at him and replied,

“Sure, but Should I follow you in my car, or do you want me to ride with you?”

To which Bill tipped his hat and in his best John Wayne imitation, he told her,

“Well maam, I guess I can get you into my ride.”

She smiled and said,

“Ok, let’s go.”

Bill got up and he followed Lynn out the door. As they exited the bar he pointed down the street and told her,

“My truck is in the parking lot behind that Hardware store.”

Lynn did not bother asking why he parked it there, she just figured that by the time he showed up at the bar it was the only place he could park. As they went around the store and turned into the parking lot, Bill told her that the blue truck was his. Looked at his truck she complimented him on his nice ride. He had a brand new four wheel drive Toyota, with and extra big king cab. As they approached his truck Lynn him in a somewhat jokingly way,

“ I know you don’t expect me to climb up there by myself?”

Bill laughed as assured her he would help her up. They went around to the passenger side and he unlocked the door to help her up. After He helped her into his truck, he grabbed some bungycords from under the seat and used them to secure her chair behind the cab. While she was waiting for him to get in, she reclined the backrest to lie back. Bill jumped in and started the truck, but Lynn asked him if they could just sit there a moment before they left. They shared some stories with each other and then out of the blue Bill put his hand on hers, he looked into her eyes and asked,

“How long have you been divorced, or are you just separated?”

Lynn looked startled and asked,

“How did you know?”

He pointed to her ring finger that now had a white band of skin instead of a ring and said,

“I noticed when you first put out your hand for a shake that you used to wear a wedding ring, and from the looks of it, it has not been that long ago.”

Lynn was at a lost for words as she did not quite know how to approach the answer. Does she lie and make up a story, or should she just come out and tell him the truth? How does a girl tell a handsome cowboy like Bill that she is looking for a guy to fuck so her husband can have his fantasy fulfilled? She had to think fast, finally she decided to come clean and tell the truth. Well, she decided to tell him almost the truth.

“My husband and I are separated and thinking about getting a divorce. He is dating other women and I finally decided I needed a drink and maybe a little conversation and some fun with someone other then people I know. But you would never know how hard it is for a cripple, who has been living like a recluse, to get out and get to know new people.”

Still holding her hand, Bill Looked at her, and smiling he told her,

“You need to have more confidence in your self. You know why I was so attracted to you?”

Lynn shook her head and said,

“I just figured you had one too many drinks by the time I showed up.”

Bill laughed and replied,

“Ha, too many drinks? Yeah right! I only had one drink before you showed up, No, no. I was not drunk when you came in, unless you want to say I became drunk from your beauty. I must admit though, you do have an intoxicating personality. All joking aside, the reason I was so attracted to you is, well to start with, as I said, you are a beautiful woman. Besides, you came into that bar looking for a friend. Never once did you make yourself the victim. When I look around at all the women that women I know, almost every one of them are looking for Mr. Right to take them into their future. Look Lynn, I’ll be honest with you, I’m not looking for a long-term commitment. But like you, I want to have some fun without all the games. I figure if we can get together for a little fun, a give each other what we need for a while then we will both be better for it.”

Lynn smiled and told him,

“I like that, and I’m sure we will give each other everything we need.”

With a big smile on his face, Bill reclined his seat to be even with hers, and they talked for a while about anything and nothing. Soon they were so enraptured with each other that they felt like old friends. After about an hour that passed by like it was moments, and a pause in the conversation, Bill leaned over Lynn and started to gently stroke her face from her chin to her ear. Hoping that his nervousness was not as evident to her as he thought it was, he looked intently into hers and lowered his head so that his lips were just barely touching hers. Then he slowly ran his tongue around her lips, teasing her until she opened her mouth just slightly enough to invite him to kiss her. For an ever so brief moment their lips touched, but then he pulled back just enough to turn towards her neck. Lynn felt teased as she wanted him to kiss her, but she kept it to herself as he started to gently kiss the nape of her neck. His warm breath and soft lips made her feel so good that she turned her head, inviting him to continue his tender kisses on her neck. Bill began switching from kissing her on the neck to running his tongue on it and then back to kissing again, which caused her body to shiver from her head down to her pelvis. Continuing in this fashion eventually caused Lynn to whimper in pleasure as she whispered,

“Oh, that feels so good.”

As he kissed her neck he stopped briefly to lightly suck on her skin just enough to leave a small hickey on the back of her neck below her ear. Moaning ever so quietly, her body shuddered from the feeling she got when he left his mark on her. Continuing with small gentle kisses he slowly ran the tip of his tongue over the lobe of her ear. With his warm breath hitting her ear he started kissing her cheek which caused her to turn her face toward him with an open mouth inviting his tongue to explore her mouth. Instead of kissing her as she desired, Bill lifted his head back just enough so he could kissed the tip of her nose ever so slightly. Then Bill and looked into her eyes for what seemed like and eternity. In that moment, the only thought that went through Lynn’s mind was how much she wanted him to completely possess her. Like a nervous teenage girl getting kissed for the first time, Lynn could not wait for him to kiss her. Bill looked at her and felt butterflies in his stomach as he wanted to scream out his desires for her. Slowly lowering his face toward hers, Bill slightly opened his mouth until their lips met. Lynn closed her eyes as their mouths met in a passionate kiss that had them both moaning in approval of how it felt. As his tongue explored the inside of her mouth she wanted to swallow it to let him know how good she is at oral pleasure. With their lips locked in a passionate embrace, they held onto each other as if neither of them ever wanted this moment to end. It was the type of moment that is usually reserved for Harlequin Romance Novels, because it’s moments like this that a couple’s future is built upon. A moment so special and so rare, that it will be remembered to the day that they die, even if they live to be a hundred. It was their first kiss, a moment they have both been anticipating from almost the second they met. A moment that had been building up all night, a moment that finally exploded into a kiss so full of passion, so full of desire that they were both experiencing tears of pure joy.

From the moment Bill walked into the bar and saw her sitting at the table, he wanted to get to know her. Then when she turned towards him and Frank, and he saw how beautiful she was, he wanted to kiss her. Now that he finally has his wish, it’s all he can do to keep from creaming in his jeans over the way it feels to actually kiss her. The moment Lynn first heard his voice behind her she knew she wanted to at least see what he looked like, but she knew that unless he was a total wreck she wanted to kiss him. After all, there was only one reason she was at the bar tonight, and it was just a matter of time before she would either meet a guy, or chicken out and go home. Then she heard Bill’s voice, and she knew then that she was going to at least see how he kiss’s. She just did not know then how much she would fall for the guy.

As Bill’s tongue explored her mouth, he slowly raised his right hand and slipped it under her blouse. When he found her bra he gently fondled her left breast which caused her to moan ever so slightly. Lynn arched her back pushing her chest into his hand, so she could reach behind her self and unsnap the one thing that stood between his hand and her hot flesh. As her bra loosened he started to message her exposed breast which sent a rush of blood into his member making it to grow in his jeans at the anticipation of coupling with her body.

Like two boxcars connecting for a long ride up a slow incline to the top of the world, they were both willing to give in to the engine of their passion and let it take them to wherever it may lead. They were two people totally lost in the passion of the moment. Bill was doing all he could to keep from shooting his load in his pants while Lynn tried in vain to suck his tongue into her throat. Tasting the flavor of salt and tequila on his soft tongue, she felt shivers going up her back as he gently squeezed her breast. Neither of them thought of anything or anyone else. They both just wanted to give the other total and complete pleasure as they each attempted to sacrifice up all they had for this moment they never wanted to end.

As his hand was exploring her breasts, she lowered her hand to his package and started to message his manhood through his jeans. She could feel his blood engorged member throbbing in anticipation of its moment with her. With a little maneuvering she was able unbuckle his belt as she started to unsnap his jeans. Interrupting her progress Bill sat back into his seat and stretched out his body so he could unsnap his fly, allowing him to slide his pants down to his knees. Lynn started to help him push down the boxers he was wearing when Bill put his hand on her chin and turned it towards him, saying,

“You don’t have to do that.”

She looked back at him, stretched her neck and gave him a kiss and told him in a soft almost pleading voice,

“But I want to, I want you to feel what I can do for you. Now just lay back and let me do what I do best.”

Bill smiled, pulled the lever that allowed his backrest to lay back, and relaxed as his head leaned onto the headrest. As Lynn turned her attention to his swelling member, he started running his hand on the back of her head. She continued to push his boxers down to his knees so she free his half erect penis to be free from its cage. Lynn looked at his manhood and smiled as she thought of her husband who would be pleased that she found a guy who was blessed with such a large member. She almost wished her husband could see it, well almost. As she held onto his tool, she was somewhat enthralled by the way her hand would not wrap all the way around his shaft. She has been with men who were well endowed before, but it has been a long time.

All she could think of at the moment was how good she wanted to make him feel. With his manhood in her hand, she slowly started to stroke him. As he felt her hand stroking his cock, he started to ooze pre-cum. It only added to her ability to stroke him as lotion would. Soon she was stroking his cock from the head to the base, with long slow strokes, and the more she stroked him the bigger his member became. By now bill had just given in to the pleasure he was feeling. With his head laid back against the seat’s headrest, Bill let Lynn do for him whatever she wanted to do. As she slowly stroked his shaft, his cock hardened to the point that his veins bulged from the flesh. Lowering her head so that his manhood was almost touching her lips, she could feel his body quiver. She slowly started to run her tongue around the head of his blood-engorged member as his cock oozed some pre-cum. She was surprised at how pleasant tasted, because her husband’s sperm tasted like salty pee.

By now Bill was rubbing her head and humping his hips up towards her face. Tasting his pre-cum just made her want his cock in her mouth even more. Lynn opened wide and took the head of his cock into her warm moist mouth. Feeling her mouth on his cock made Bill almost shoot his wad, but he wanted it to last so he did all he could to keep from shooting his sperm just yet. After spending some considerable time with the head of his cock, Lynn slowly ran her tongue up and down the shaft of his massive manhood. When she got to the base of his shaft she pulled his balls up enough so she could suck them too. Then she pulled up her head from his groin and pushed her hair back out of her face. She looked at Bill with a sheepishly smile that reminded made him desire her even more. He said in an almost inaudible low voice,

“I have never felt so good from a blow job as I do right now. It’s all I can do to keep from coming.”

Lynn smiled and said,

“Don’t feel bad if you have to let it go, I don’t mind. I find it a big turn on that I can make a guy feel so good that he can’t hold back, because he feels so good.”

She looked back down at His manhood and opened her mouth as she lowered her head to take in his cock. She started going down on him and then pulled up off his cock then went back down onto him. Bill started to moan in pleasure and rub her head with more vigor as her mouth made love to his manhood. Lynn had always been proud of the way she could make a man feel so good with her mouth, as Bill was now finding out. Soon she had almost half of his cock in her mouth, and every time she went down on his member another inch entered he mouth. With the rhythmic motion of her mouth on his swelled cock, Bill wanted to bury his meat into her mouth as if it were her pussy. He started pushing down on her head with his hands as his hips started to hump up toward her face. Lynn could feel the head of his cock pushing at the opening of her throat, so she slowed down to relax her throat muscles. With the concentration of a chess player, she slowly let his cock slip into her throat. The feeling of her tight throat muscles squeezing his cock was almost too much for Bill to take, as his groin muscles started to spasm. He gave out a slight moan and pushed her head into his groin and held it for a moment then let loose so she could slide him out of her throat and the all the way out of her mouth.

As his cock slipped out past her lips Lynn stopped to get some air. She looked up at Bill and saw the way his eyes were melted into an ecstatic expression and felt warm inside for the way she made him feel so good. Bill looked back at her wanting to say he loved her, but he knew it was the way she made him feel sexually that was affecting his mind, so instead he said in a soft low voice,

“I love the way you make love to my cock.”

Smiling back at him, Lynn started opening her mouth as she turned her attention back to his member. Slowly she took him into her mouth and went all the way down until he entered her throat again, then she came back up and almost off his cock. She kept up a slow steady pace of fucking his manhood with her mouth, as Bill had his fingers locked in her now messed up hair. The more she kept up the pace the faster she went. Bill started humping his hips faster into her face as and soon the head of his cock was popping in and out of her throat as her strokes became short and quick. Then Bill could not take it any more, as Lynn had stopped bobbing her head and allowed his hands and hips do all the work. Bill pushed her head into his groin and pushed up his hips and held them, as her face was now locked into his groin, she could feel the spasms and twitching of his groin muscles as his seed began spurting down her throat. With every pulse of sperm that shot from his cock, Bill humped his groin against her face. Wanting him to know how much she liked him, Lynn willingly drank every drop of sperm he had to offer. After what seemed like an eternity, Bill finally let loose his grip on her head.

As she slowly pulled her mouth up off his cock, Lynn stunned him by sliding her mouth back down on his now sensitive cock. Feeling so good it made his cock tickle, Bill’s hips continued to spasm uncontrollably. Lynn kept this up until she was sure she had all his seed sucked out of his meat. When she finally relented from making him quiver, she slowly pulled her mouth off his cock. As he watched his, now depleted member exit her mouth, he could see a string of sperm stretch from his cock to her lips until she pulled far enough away for it to break off, putting an end to the most erotic blow job he ever had.

With his head laid back on the headrest and lost in total ecstasy, Bill was totally exhausted. As he turned his head towards her, their eyes met and he saw a glazed over look in her eyes. He had never seen a woman look at him the way she was looking at him. He felt an overwhelming desire hold her and just fall asleep with her in his arms. Finally he leaned towards her, put his left hand behind her head and lowered his head to hers. Turning his head just slightly so there noses don’t hit, he planted a passionate kiss that told her he was totally satisfied with her performance. With their lips locked into a breath from the nose only type of kiss, Bill could taste his own sperm which only made him fall for her even harder. Lynn liked the way he took control and made her feel like his girl. After a couple of moments of kissing, they separated from each other and just looked into each other’s eyes. Bill lowered his hand and slid it under her blouse. Cupping her breast in his hand and gently squeezing and rubbing it, he looked into her soft brown eyes and broke the silence as he said to her,

“Any man that would want to leave a woman like you is just plane crazy.”

He then lifted her blouse up and over her head as she leaned forward to accommodate him in removing it. He looked down at her breasts and gave out a playful growl. Lowering his head he opened his mouth and started sucking on her right breast, as he rolled her nipple in his mouth. Feeling a quiver in her crotch, she placed her right hand on his head and messaged him softly while he caressed and suckled on her breast. Looking down at the back of his head full of hair she couldn’t help but feel guilty about lying to him about the situation between her and her husband. All she has to do is play it off for a little while longer, and she’ll be home with her crazy husband. She knew she could probably string Bill along for a couple of dates with out letting him know the truth about her and Larry, but that did not help the way she felt inside. If she tells him the truth, she takes the chance that he will not want to see her again, and she definitely wanted to see him again. However, if she doesn’t tell him and he eventually finds out it could even be worse. The only option she felt she had was to come clean and let the chips fall where they may. As Bill continued sucking and fondling her breasts, She finally got the courage up to tell him. Lynn lowered her hand to his shoulder and said softly,

“Bill. I can’t. I can’t.”

All of a sudden she could not say it. The pleasure she felt, from the attention he was giving her breasts, made it almost too hard for her to even want to interrupt him. Finally, she put her left hand on his right shoulder, pulled back on it while pushing his left shoulder back with her other hand. Raising his mouth off her breast, Bill looked at her and before he could say a word, Lynn said in a loud stern voice,

“Bill?”

It was more of a pleading question when she said his name. He saw the concern look she had on her face and curled his eye brows just slightly as he asked in a concerned voice,

“What is it darling.”

He was thinking she was going to put the breaks on any more advances from him.

“Bill, I need to be honest with you about something.”

He straightened up a bit as he looked at her, but continued messaging her breasts. Now that they were wet from his saliva, he was able to rub his hand over both her tits as he went from one to the other very slowly. Lynn repeated his name for the third time,

“Bill?”

She paused just a moment to collect her thought and then went into what she felt he deserved to know.

“I lied to you when I said I was separated and getting a divorce. My husband is not leaving me. I don’t quite know how to say this, but I’ll try.”

Bill started to interrupt her by saying,

“Hey, you don’t need to tell me anything. What your husband doesn’t know won’t hurt him. If you want to cheat on your old man, so be it.”

He then lowered his head towards her breast again, but before he could get his mouth to it, Lynn pushed him back away from her. She put her hand to his mouth to keep him from talking and said,

“My husband, likes it when I go out and meet other guys.”

Bill, responded by saying,

“Oh! You and your husband are swingers. There is nothing wrong with that. I’ve known a few swingers in my life. ”

Lynn bit the corner of her lip and said,

“No, you don’t understand. My husband wants me to go out and sleep around, but he doesn’t want to. I am supposed to go out and have fun, then when I get home he wants me to tell him all about my night.”

She paused for a moment and waited for any response from Bill, but he just sat there and intently listened to her. She continued,

“I didn’t mean to lie to you, but I didn’t know I would like you so much. I was worried that if I told the truth about what I was doing, guys would run for the hills, then I got to know you. I really you, and just want you to know what you are getting yourself into, before you get too deep.”

There, she told him. Leaning her head and shoulders back, just slightly, she waited for him to get mad and take her back to her car. Or even worse, just kick her to the curb and throw her chair off his truck. She figured its out now and from his silence and the way he was looking down, she thought he was mad and so she added before he could say anything.

“I’m sorry, I guess you think I’m weird and, well if you could get my chair I’ll leave.”

Bill shook his head and looked up at her with a smile on his face. Adjusting his seat so that he was sitting up straight he said,

“Look, if that’s how you’re husband gets his kicks, who am I to say anything? After all, I’m the beneficiary tonight. So, let me get this straight. You get all dolled up and go out on the town to look for a guy to screw. Later when you get home, you tell your husband, Larry is it?”

She nods her head in agreement, to him being correct on her husband’s name, as Bill finishes his assessment of her situation while scratching his head.

“You tell, Larry, all the erotic details of how you fucked some stranger you picked up at a bar.”

Bill pauses a moment as he looks for the right words, and finally he just blurts out what he really wants to say,

“All the while your husband gets turned on and jacks off in front of you? Is that how it goes?”

Lynn felt stupid and dirty as she looked down at her hands while she picked at her cuticles. She slowly raised her head and looked straight out the windshield and said in a low almost inaudible voice,

“Yeah. That…. that’s pretty much the sum total of what I do. Pretty pathetic, huh?”

Bill looked at her, then down at her breasts. His hand was still on them but he had quit messaging them. He then cupped her left breast as he told her,

“Your not pathetic. Look, I jack off in the shower as I think of women on television I’ll never meet, besides I never wanted anything serious, so this is one way to make sure I don’t get serious. Right?”

He laughed and then added,

“Besides, I really do like you darling, and if that means you are going tell your husband how I shot my sperm into your mouth, well I better make sure you have good a story to tell him when you get home.”

Lynn looked at him, still not sure if he was being serious or just making fun of her. So she asked him,

“So what does this mean about us? Is there still going to be an, US?”

Bill looked at her as he started to smile even bigger then before. He rubbed her breasts again and bent over to kiss her, but stopped a couple of inches short of her lips and said,

“I must be the luckiest man in the world. I not only get to spend time with a beautiful woman, but I can get the best blowjobs on the planet. What makes a perfect situation for me, is I don’t have to deal with your sour moods. I mean we all have them, but if we are just going to be fun partners, then there is no reason for us to ever be mad at each other. Right?”

Bill looked intently into her eyes and lowered his head as their mouths met, for a long passionate kiss that let Lynn know everything was fine with him. As they kissed, Bill’s slid his hand down to her belly and rubbed around her navel for a moment before sliding it down a little farther to her waist. As Lynn opened her mouth wider for his tongue, he unbuckled her jeans and slid his hand down to her crotch. With his hand almost to its destination, Lynn immediately dropped her right hand down to stop him. She tried to pull her mouth away from his, but he would not relent with his lips on hers. She was eventually able to pull back from his mouth far enough to say,

“I’m on the rag! I’m sorry, but I didn’t want you to pull back a bloody hand”

Bill pulled his hand out of her pants and then lowered it to rub her crotch from outside her jeans. Then he looked at her as he laughed, which only made her laugh also. He smiled and said’

“It’s getting late anyway, and I need to be at work by seven in am.”

Lynn looked at her watch and said in a surprised voice,

“It’s already four thirty in the morning, my gosh.”

Bill sat back in his seat and fished around for his pants to pull up, but before he could, Lynn put her hand on his cock and told him as she caressed it,

“Just to let you know, my husbands cock is a little over half as big as yours.”

Bill instinctively humped his hips as she messaged him, and then asked,

“Will your husband be jealous because I’m bigger?”

Lynn laughed out loud as she squeezed his manhood and told him,

“Not hardly! The bigger the better for as far as he is concerned. He has this weird idea that I think cock as a little dick. So it turns him on to know I have been with a “REAL MAN”, as he would say. No, he won’t be jealous, instead he’ll get real turned on when he finds out I have been with a guy that has a bigger cock then him. He likes the idea that there is a piece of my pussy only my lovers can touch.”

Bill shook his head back and forth, with a laughing smirk on his face and replied to her,

“You husband is one weird dude honey. I’m surprised he hasn’t wanted you to bring your lovers home for him to watch.”

Lynn just sat there with a look silly smirk on her face that told Bill he was warmer then he thought. Lynn stroked his cock a little more as he started to get stiff again. She then told him about Kevin, her former live in lover.

“We used to have a guy live with us for almost two years. His name was Kevin, and he was my stud. Larry would watch him fuck me and then Kevin would watch Larry fuck me. We did it all from one on one to threesomes. This went on for almost two years, until I got tired of having him live there. After all he was a bum that could not keep a job. So, believe me when I tell you he would love for me to bring a lover home for him to watch. But I am not going to give him that satisfaction this time. I am not going to let him ruin you for me.”

Bill’s cock was beginning to swell again as she continued to message it. As kinky as her husband was, inside his heart Bill had to admit that the whole thing turned him on. He especially liked it when she told him that both her lover and her husband would make it with her at the same time. Bill then asked her as he started humping his hips a little faster,

“So, how many times since then have you gone out and screwed other men for your husband.”

He asked the question in a quiet panting voice. Lynn continued jacking off his cock as she told him,

“You are the first guy since Kevin that I have been this close to besides my husband.”

The more she talked about her sex life, the harder his cock became. Bill was getting as aroused by her stories as her husband did. She was beginning to think that all men are closet perverts just waiting to be outed. Bending over his groin she spit some saliva on his cock to give it a little lube, while she continued filling him in on what he wanted to hear.

“My husband has been trying to get me to do it again for over ten years. The other day I got so tired of hearing how he wanted to feel my pussy with another mans sperm in it, I told him I would do it again. But this time under my rules.”

As Bill leaned back, his head rolled from side to side as his hips started humping even faster. With the friction from her hand job making his cock harder, and his mind racing to the pictures painted by her stories, he asked her in a low voice,

“Did you like having two men in you at the same time?”

Lynn replied to him as she squeezed his cock a little harder while jacking him off faster,

“It was one of the most amazing feelings I have ever had, something about having two cocks in my cunt at the same time. They worked like pistons, one would be coming out as the other went in. Usually my husband finished first and his little dick just plopped out, so that Kevin could have me all to himself.”

That’s all Bill could handle. He gave out a loud moan as his whole body began to spasm. The pressure of his cock was built up so much that when he started get off, his sperm shot up like a fountain. She kept jerking his cock as globs of white jism spurted out towards his chest and almost landing on his chin. Bending down she was able to catch the last spurt of his juice with her mouth. She then went farther down and opened her mouth to take in his manhood. While she sucked out what was left of his sperm, Bill body went into a continuous motion of body jerks and spasms. After he was done unloading his second load, he sat back panting like he ran in a marathon race. Lynn sat up and continued stroking his still hard manhood, wondering how many times he could get off. As Bills breathing became normal again, his cock started to shrink and loose its stiffness. She finally stopped playing with it and sat back into her seat, shaking her hand because her wrist was sore. Bill sat up and said in a jokingly way,

“Well, there’s another story for your husband.”

Lynn laughed as she looked at Bill and said in her best bedroom voice she could muster,

“What’s a girl to do, huh?”

She laughed again and started putting her bra and blouse back on. Bill stiffened up as he pulled up his jeans and buckled them. He pushed a button on his dash that lit up the clock as they both said in almost unison,

“Five thirty!”

Bill continued,

“Honey I need to get home and shower for work.”

Lynn alleviated his worry saying,

“That’s ok, I need to get home before Larry thinks I might be in trouble. He does love me, and he worries. So, he told me to call him if I was going to be later then two am.”

With a concerned tone in his voice Bill asked,

“Will he be mad?”

Lynn shrugged her shoulder and shook her head from sided to side as she replied,

“I really don’t care. I told him, ‘My rules this time.’ Besides he’s got his little dick to play with. He is the one that wants me to sleep with strange men I meet in bars. If something bad is going to happen, it can happen at nine o’clock as well as two am.”

Bill laughed as he bent over to kiss her. They kissed for a while, as they both seemed to get aroused again. Finally he broke it off and said,

“Ok! Ok! I’ll drive you to your car. Where is it?”

Lynn laughed as she turned and pointed behind his truck to a blue grandam that sat not more then fifteen feet from his truck in the same parking lot. He laughed as he opened his door to get her chair. With a little awkward maneuvering, he was eventually able to help her get into her car. As he closed her door, she rolled down her window. He leaned in the opened window and they kissed for another eternity, eventually giving way. Bill straightened up and said,

“Give me a couple of dates and I’ll have that part down to a science.”

Lynn smiled knowing he wanted to see her again. She was not expecting this night to go so well. She started her car and then asked him,

“So, when do I get to see you again? We have some unfinished business, and aunt rose should be gone by this weekend.”

Bill thought for a moment, then asked kind of sheepishly as if he forgot something she told him,

“You have a relative visiting you, and your husband still wanted you to do this?

Lynn started laughing as she told him who aunt rose was’

“No I don’t mean that. My period, I call that time of the month my aunt rose.”

Bill laughed and said,

“How about right here on Saturday night? Let’s say Nine o’clock? I’ll have our table reserved”

Lynn smiled and said in the most seductive voice she could muster,

“I’ll be looking forward to it and you”

She put her car in drive and drove off, thinking that she has met the perfect man to have an affair with. When she gets home and fills him in on the details, he is going to go crazy until Saturday night. She won’t let him know, but she will be anticipating it more then him.

There is a submission section, or did that get rejected?

Back