West Richland Tavern.

He looked up at her when she spoke. She was holding her hand out for him to grasp and he did, feeling instantly guilty that his rough hands were against the soft delicate skin of her own. He swore he could see her trembling as he shifted his weight and stood upright in front of her. He couldn't be sure, but there was doubt or fear in her eyes. Maybe there was a mixture of both. She hadn't struck him as a pro from the beginning, but it was abundantly obvious that she had reservations about going through with this.

"Hannah," he said, the crack in his voice matching hers. "You don't have to do this. I can tell you're not into it and as much as I would really like to be with you, you can say no."

He hoped that she wouldn't, but he had never been the forward type. Ethan had always just let things develop naturally. Even now, in a situation that boiled down to commerce, he hoped that some part of her no matter how small, wanted to be with him.

Last edited:
DJ smiled, seeing the feint. He blocked, before taking Alexa down again. He kissed her softly, before smiling. "Good idea, but you have to sell it and be quicker. Really selling something is in the eyes, the way your body moves," he said, kissing her again.

Gently her fingertips found his lips, they pressed and lingered there. "Shh." She lead him to a room near the end, it wasn't hers... That was for her and Troy.
She guided him inside before closing the door behind her. And as soon as it clicked closed her hands gently snaked up his torso and around under his arms until her own wrapped around him. She pulled him in a gentle embrace, her cheek resting on his chest. She smelled of cherry blossoms, lavender, and lemons.

Alexa smiled and kissed him back. "Alright. Sounds good to me, Coach," she said, winking playfully at him.
DJ chuckled at Alexa, before looking down at her. He kissed her again, before raising himself up and off of her. "Again?" He asked, leaving the question open for her to interpret what he was asking about.

Alexa kissed him back, smiling, and got up before crouching again. She circled him again, and decided on a sneak attack. Locating a pressure point in his lower spine, she jabbed her elbow into it and attempted to sweep DJ's legs out from under him.

DJ grimaced as his back was hit. He immidiatel shifted into MMA mode, his body responding on instinct as he stopped the sweep and countered it with a hip toss. As Alexa was coming over his shoulder, DJ caught her before she landed hard on the ground. He broke her fall, ending up with he on top of him as he smiled up at her.

Alexa smiled back. She had been surprised at the quickness of what he had done, but she also realized that he went into fight mode. "Did I do better?" she asked playfully.

The touch of her hands surprised him. He closed his eyes and drank in the feeling of them sliding up his stomach and then under his arms before sliding around him and drawing him into an embrace. She pressed her head against his chest and he dipped forward, laying his chin on her head, inhaling her scent deeply.

Her perfume smelled sweet and fruity, like citrus or berries. Her curly red hair tickled his face and he couldn't help but smile at the sensation. His arms closed around her bare shoulders drawing her tighter to him. His hands rested on her back and he could feel the laces of the corset top of her dress.

She felt warm and soft against him, and as he stood there holding her he felt that if nothing else happened tonight, it still couldn't be any better than it was right now.

"What part of me did you want?" Her voice danced softly as her cool hands glided up the back of his shirt. She felt his muscles flex at his touch, and her soft lips found the delicate skin of his neck. For what she would charge, she was making it worth it best she could.

Alexa smiled back. She had been surprised at the quickness of what he had done, but she also realized that he went into fight mode. "Did I do better?" she asked playfully.
DJ nodded, happy to see Alexa doing well. "You sold it pretty well. The only thing is that elbows require close contact. If you go against someone who knows how to grape like I do, you'll be on your ass and at a disadvantage faster than your elbow to my spine," he said, ruffling her hair playfully.

"I suppose your heart is out of the question." he said softly hoping that his attempt to keep things light wouldn't spoil it.

Goosebumps rose over his body as her fingertips slid over the skin of his back. She turned her head and his eyes shot open as her lips settled gently on his neck. He could feel himself coming alive as he pulled her tighter to him, pressing their bodies together.

"I'll take whatever you are willing to give." he said softly.

Alexa smiled and shook her head, making her hair go back into place. "I'll keep that in mind," she noted. "That way you only want me to do kicks and punches?"

She grinned and spoke slowly, her hot breath dancing across his prickling flesh. "Take anything until you're pleased. Until then all of me is yours..." Her words so innocent in tone, the context in which they were held made them almost taboo.
Her hand had made their.way to his front, once there they separated the warm squish of her breasts and his solid chest. She allowed just the edges if her teeth to graze his neck before she pulled away. His form cold in her absence.
She propped her boot up on the dresser near him and begged ever so softly.
"Remove my boots?" The leather material laced all the way up to her mid thigh. Just below her petticoat.

Without a word he stepped to her. His eyes locked on hers as his right hand extended to rest on her ankle while his left cupped her cheek before gently sliding past her jaw, then ear to allow his fingers to entwine in her long hair. He grasp it gently but with purpose gently pulling her head to the side baring the creamy white skin of her neck to him.

The hand on her ankle began its purposefully slow ascent upward to her skin and knee exploring every lace and eyelet of the boots she wore. The leather was soft and supple allowing him to feel the muscle beneath of her shapely legs. His head leaned forward and for a moment he wondered if she would notice his rapid breaths as he gently kissed, licked and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Take anything until you're pleased."
those words rung in his ears. So far this was becoming one of the most sensual experiences of his life and he planned on making it last as long as he possibly could.

Her green eyes.flickered at his intense stare and as he touched her, her.body tensed but slowly it melted into a warm softness. His roughly calloused hands felt sinfully wonderful against her soft cheek. And as he pulled her head back, a softly arousing groan escaped her lips. Her eyes closed and her breathing shallowed as he began to devour her ear. Instantly a chill of pleasure raked through her, and.through the thin sating material, her nipples could be seen, erected.

The soft moan that escaped her spurred him on. Ethan had never considered himself a great lover, but there was something about Hannah that was bringing out his best effort.

His right hand continued its slow journey, exploring her leg, rounding the knee and sliding slowly toward her thigh. His fingers spread and he exhaled deeply into her neck as his palm slid past the top of her boot to rest on the velvety skin of her inner thigh. He squeezed her leg gently relishing the feel of her.

Ethan began kissing a trail from the base of her ear, down her neck, pausing to return the favor of gently raking his teeth across the delicate skin. Her perfume mixed with sweat and excitement filled his nostrils and his brain went into overdrive. This was no longer just about him, this wasn't just about sex, and release. He was determined to seek his own pleasure through hers and would not be satisfied until she was sated and quivering from their coupling.

Last edited:
"Unless you want me to teach you to fight like an mma fighter," DJ told Alexa. He could train her, but it wouldn't be easy. He knew what it took to learn this, and he wasn't going to do it if it was just a passing interest. He could teach self defense to Alexa as well, if she wanted.

The rough embrace of his palm against her delicate thigh caused a shallow whimper. Her heart raced as he kissed lower and she suddenly felt his actions change. Her heart mearly stopped and she stood motionless as he held her close and touched her.
Hannah finally began breathing again and her eyes opened. The heat from her growing arousal radiated from between her thighs. She couldn't help but relish in his embraces and guiltily relax against his form.
"Oh God." Her voice shook, unable to remain calm anylonger.

Her medium long, crimson nails scratched carefully down his back and she shuttered. The foreplay alone was enough to make this innocently inexperienced girl squeal in pleasure and sexually built up tension, but she held her stature just a little longer.

Last edited:
When Eric put his arm around her waist it wrapped all the way around her and his hand rested against the inside of her right hip, sending a current through her and making her knees almost weak. Her left arm instinctively went around his broad shoulders and she leaned into him as he sat there.

Her breathing was still a little labored from the dance and Eric being so close wasn't exactly making it easy for her to calm down. Her long hair fell to the side against his shoulder; he was looking at her in awe, and she didn't think any man had ever looked at her like that. "Thank you, it's been a really long time since I've done anything like that."

As she smiled down at him. She had never been this close to his face before, looking straight at him. She could see the tiny golden flecks in his brown eyes in the low light. Eric was truly a very handsome man. She had to drag her eyes away from his face, otherwise she probably would have kissed him.

It so happened the clock was on the opposite wall and she noticed the time. "Oh God, it's so late. We should probably go to bed, we both have to work tomorrow," as soon as she said it she realized she had made it sound like they'd be going to bed together and she blushed. That wasn't her intended meaning, she put her hand over her mouth and started to pull back from him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate..."

Eric smiled as Tess leans against his side, as her arm wraps around his broad shoulders. Her body still slightly heated from exertion, her breath rate somewhat elevated as well. It brought Eric's heart rate up instantly, as her body moved against his side as she breathes. Her eyes gazing down into his this way, with the stage lighting Tess was a vision to him. Soft tresses of her long soft hair trailed down his shoulder, the sweet clean scent of it fills his nostrils. Eric wanted to reach up to caress her cheek, draw her lips to his for a slow lingering kiss.

''You're very welcome Tess...Just being honest, you're really that good.'' She wasn't one to get close to easily, he'd been around enough to know it when he saw it. But Eric saw her guard beginning to drop, just enough so he could sense it as she drew to see the time. ''Tempes Flugent...'' Standing with his hand resting against her side, reaching carefully to take Tess's hand from her mouth. ''Tess I understand that wasn't a preposition ok? ''But'' you're right...we both have busy days tomorrow.''

Eric squeezes Tess's right hand gently in his left, slowly taking his right hand from her slim waist, lightly places it over her soft right hand he held. ''Time flies, when you're having fun, doesn't it? Thanks for the night Tess, I enjoyed it. Leaning down to kiss her on softly her right cheek, standing upright once again with a grin. ''I'll see you again soon, so we can schedule your wellness plan. Eric steals away with a warm smile, a softly spoken ''goodnight'' as he exits the Tavern door.

Last edited:
Every fiber of Ethan's being longed to touch her, taste her, explore every inch of her. It took ever ounce of restraint he could muster not to pick her up into his arms, throw her on the bed and seek out the pleasure and release he had come here to find. Yet, the slow agonizing build up, the touching and teasing, served to heighten his expectations of things to come and he had no intention of missing one delicious second of it. Her soft moans and gasps, along with the gentle clawing of his back told him that she agreed and was in no hurry.

His years as and auto tech had given him the nimble dexterity to find the knot, untie it, and begin unlacing the boot she had asked him to remove without needing to look. He could continue his trail of licks and nibbles to her collarbone. He wondered how she felt about kissing. Was it too taboo? Did she save that for the one she had given her heart to? He decided that it would be wise to wait, and let her lead the way. This was about both of them now for him, and whatever would happen between them would come naturally.

Having unlaced her boot, Ethan released her hair from his left hand and stepped back enough that he could move it to her inner thigh just above its top and using both hands slowly slid it from her leg. He tossed it to the side and with a mischievous grin lowered her leg to the floor before grabbing her shoulders and spinning her so her back was to him. He couldn't help but take a moment to drink in the sight of her before steeping forward pressing his body to hers. His left arm went around her waist, and his right hand went to her ass, resting their briefly before sliding to the back of her thigh. He held her tight to him as he lifted her leg enough to bring the boot she had left to rest where the other had been a few moments earlier. His fingers went to work o the laces while his lips lowered to the soft white skin of her shoulder.

Tess was practically glowing while Eric held her hand in his and the light kiss he pressed to her cheek made her want to wrap her arms around him and ask him to stay. But she didn't, she knew she had a bad habit of letting things escalate too quickly when she liked a guy. So she let him leave, even though it was really difficult.

"I had fun too," she smiled and leaned against the Tavern door as he started walking away," Goodnight Eric."

She locked the door behind him and sighed, before turning off the rest of the lights and heading back upstairs to go to bed. She changed her clothes and slipped between the sheets of the bed in the empty room. It felt odd being there with all of her things next door but she needed that locked door between her and the rest of the world.

She looked at her alarm clock and thought briefly about DJ. He had never come back with Alexa. And here Tess had actually believed her when she said she wasn't sleeping with anyone but a client. Tess rolled her eyes, what a liar.

"Idiot." she whispered aloud, thinking of how quickly DJ had moved from kissing her silly the day before when he'd walked in on her changing to now sleeping with another woman. Oh well, she thought, at least I know how he is now instead of later. She was angry he'd told her he would stay with her when she needed someone and then promptly run off after a piece of ass, leaving her alone. At least Eric had made the day end well. She thought of him as she drifted off, wishing his arm was around her now. Just before she lost complete consciousness she wondered if she'd have any nightmares.

"Unless you want me to teach you to fight like an mma fighter," DJ told Alexa. He could train her, but it wouldn't be easy. He knew what it took to learn this, and he wasn't going to do it if it was just a passing interest. He could teach self defense to Alexa as well, if she wanted.

Alexa laughed. "Honey, I've watched MMA fighters. I'm too tiny for that," she said, kissing his nose playfully. "I had remembered that the elbow was the strongest part of the body, and tried it." Another kiss, this time on his lips. "I'm going to do whatever it takes to defend myself, you know," she added. A third kiss, on his neck.

DJ chuckled at her responses. He knew women who could beat up men in the sport. Size didn't have as much to do with it as people thought. "You can learn if you want. Size isn't as big a factor as people think, you know," he said, before suddenly rolling over on top of Alexa. He stood up, pulling her up, before tapping her butt gently. "Now try to fully catch me by surprise," he said with a wink, dropping into his crouch and smiling.

Alexa laughed and crouched again, her eyes darting all over him as she circled him. She analyzed different places and thought about what he might do.

Finally, she decided on what to do. Feinting with a punch to his stomach, she kicked his knee then tried to spin out of the way.

Back