Weird ideas for stories

So, I’m a total arachnophobe. Like most phobias it doesn’t make a lot of sense. I find insects fascinating. The preying mantises here are cool. I even love cicadas and their own mothers can’t stand the sight of them. But arachnids 😫.

So… I had this weird idea about sex with a giant spider (sort of Coleoidphilia but with more polymerized N-acetylglucosamine). Maybe it starts out as horror, but becomes fun.

It’s obviously allegorical.

What weird ideas do you have?

Em
http://www.oglaf.com/8legs

edit: I should probably content-warn that for the sake of the unwary: if you click that link you will see things you cannot unsee involving a sexualised giant spider.

Last edited:
I have lots of weird ideas too. Funny we should mention spiders- ScarJo’s first girl-girl encounter in my ficverse was with Kari Wuhrer while they were making a film involving spiders called Eight Legged Freaks. Scarlett was unable to concentrate on the film and Kari gave her something else to focus on. It made her a bit of a mess. Check out “Fear, Lust, & Vanity” for more details, link in my signature.

My online fiction is filled with similar crazy ideas. A Paladin hooks up with a redeemed Succubus. Olympic athletes crusade for human rights by streaking through Beijing. Sexaholic Isla Fisher goes to Leslie Bibb’s house intent on seduction. Katie Holmes has marriage trouble and her mind is opened by reminders that swinging is more fun. Uhura and a redshirt put on a lesbian show for the Enterprise. A dashing autistic Casanova saves a sex-obsessed biker babe from sexual assault and gets thanked with consensual sex once he passes her vetting. Lawyers give each other sex therapy after putting an offender away. Many more great ideas will be published over time.

I gave myself a sad by reading this thread and contemplating how vanilla my fantasies are. Then I noticed you started another thread called Demonizing sex workers. Ding-ding-ding! An aging succubus decides to recruit some trainees from the ranks of call girls. I have no idea where the story goes from the dad-joke title, but it will definitely be weirder than my usual stuff.

I've already done hucows, fucking teddy bears, alien tentacle sex, elf-hobbit sex, aliens that look like penises, magic bikinis that fall off, dogging. So I've got some weird bases covered. A few more ideas I'm working on: regretful incubus, rope play in the office, a pee club, psychologist who uses mind control to
make his clients hornier. Horny computer sex. Maybe I should try insects.
Did you do one of those penis fish stories from a few years ago?

I had the idea once to write about a guy who everytine he went to sleep, he met his dream girl. He thought he was just dreaming, but it was a parallel him he was acting through.

Dub-con mom-son incest with the twist that Mom is going senile and thinks she's fucking her husband the whole time. Son is horrified and disgusted, but forces himself to go along with it because he doesn't want Mom to think her husband is suddenly rejecting her all the time.

Somehow, I don't think this is what the incest folks want...

So, I’m a total arachnophobe. Like most phobias it doesn’t make a lot of sense. I find insects fascinating. The preying mantises here are cool. I even love cicadas and their own mothers can’t stand the sight of them. But arachnids 😫.

So… I had this weird idea about sex with a giant spider (sort of Coleoidphilia but with more polymerized N-acetylglucosamine). Maybe it starts out as horror, but becomes fun.

It’s obviously allegorical.

What weird ideas do you have?

Em
Several writing friends are desperately trying to talk me out of writing a terrible idea that popped into my head and which I can’t stop laughing at.

“Cucked By Santa.”

“Little Susie asked for a baby brother last Christmas, and you’ve had a whole year to get it together, John. Now move aside for old Saint Nick and his twelve inch dick! Ho Ho Ho!”

I think my weirdest idea still unwritten is about a young man who gets superpowers after being struck by lightning while masturbating in a public park.

The problem is, his powers are random, and only activate after he's orgasmed. So he'd either need to fuck or jerk off before he could save the day. And he wouldn't know what power might manifest so it might not even be helpful.

I have a scene in my head if him rescuing a damsel in distress but she has to suck him off to keep him flying.

I even have a title: Captain Orgasmo.

Haven't written a word lol
Orgasmo is already a movie. I’d go with alliteration: Captain Climax.

That’s totally apocryphal.

Em

I can't read this without the urge to cite the Spiders Georg meme.

"average person eats 3 spiders a year" factoid actualy just statistical error. average person eats 0 spiders per year. Spiders Georg, who lives in cave & eats over 10,000 each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted​

Nothing so Freudian. Just I used to get my Dad to deal with spiders at home. And my landlord when I was at college / grad school.

Then I lived alone and had no option but to face my fears, with a glass and piece of card in hand. Or go to sleep knowing their was a spider in the place 😱.

Em
So the glass is so that you can capture them alive?

Almost all the spiders I've seen are tiny. They are hardly the worst insects to have around. They do leave their webs around, that is for sure.

So the glass is so that you can capture them alive?
Yeah - I don’t want to kill them. I’m just scared.
Almost all the spiders I've seen are tiny. They are hardly the worst insects to have around. They do leave their webs around, that is for sure.
With no spiders we’d be overrun by their six-legged cousins.

And they are interesting. I just scream when they scuttle. 1930s housewife I know 😬.

Em

Several writing friends are desperately trying to talk me out of writing a terrible idea that popped into my head and which I can’t stop laughing at.

“Cucked By Santa.”

“Little Susie asked for a baby brother last Christmas, and you’ve had a whole year to get it together, John. Now move aside for old Saint Nick and his twelve inch dick! Ho Ho Ho!”
They aren’t your real friends, hun 🤢.

Em

I had the idea once to write about a guy who everytine he went to sleep, he met his dream girl. He thought he was just dreaming, but it was a parallel him he was acting through.
That reminds me of a Charles Bukowski quote: "I'm not looking for a dream girl, just one who isn't a nightmare."

“Cucked By Santa.”

What if the woman is repulsed by the giant dick and would rather just adopt a little brother for her kid? Or if Little Susie were to grow up and be interested in such things, I hear Johnny Bravo down the street claims to be quite the Casanova…

“Cucked By Santa.”

Sounds like Santa's coming down somebody's chimney.

That's the frustration of every "brilliant" idea. When you search online, it turns out to be there already.
I need a new angle on it clearly.

Maybe the spider is actually a shape-shifting, telepathic alien who has been banished for the sex crime of screwing humans. Oh wait…

Em

@EmilyMiller sat on a pillar,
Dreaming of cocks and quim,
Along came a spider,
And sat down beside her,
Making eyes 'til she went down on him
Do spiders have penises? I really ought to know. I think they have sacks in their legs they use to pump semen into girl spiders. But I don’t think the semen comes (cums?) from their legs.

Em

Deviant Art actually seems full of this!

Em
Well, the site name says it all. The Rend erotica (delete space) site is even weirder.

The weirdest I've come up with so far is a Halloween story about two shapeshifting aliens who woke up in Norway in WW2. They feed off sugar and fats, and the woman in the US they meet cooks a lot of the former, and has a lot of the latter. They perform liposuction on her.

https://literotica.com/s/from-norway-with-lust

Back