Weird ideas for stories

EmilyMiller

Perv of the Impverse
So, I’m a total arachnophobe. Like most phobias it doesn’t make a lot of sense. I find insects fascinating. The preying mantises here are cool. I even love cicadas and their own mothers can’t stand the sight of them. But arachnids 😫.

So… I had this weird idea about sex with a giant spider (sort of Coleoidphilia but with more polymerized N-acetylglucosamine). Maybe it starts out as horror, but becomes fun.

It’s obviously allegorical.

What weird ideas do you have?

Em

Nothing new under the sun…

d7b2zf-38cbff6d-1f8d-4c92-864a-81fbba2fe7c6.jpg

I started writing - but was unable to finish - a story about the concept known as "phrogging". Which is basically like squatting in a house, except the house is still occupied. Essentially, they are living in someone else's home - at the same time as the owner - without their knowledge.

This is a real thing, frighteningly enough - people hiding in attics, under the floorboards, in the walls, or in little nooks and crannies that you'd never expect a person could fit comfortably - especially not for an extended period of time. Usually these "phroggers" use the home whenever the actual owner is away at work or goes to sleep, stealing food and whatnot. Or watching them as they sleep.

I couldn't finish the story because no matter how badly I tried to make it erotic, it still felt super creepy in all the worst ways. Maybe one day I'll get around to it, though.

Sentient space ship sex with pilot in sensory body suit/ virtual reality control interface.

Someone uses a dreamcatcher to snare their crush's dreams and tries to get them to be into him by manipulating their dreams. Actually started this one but I don't know.

This.

I started writing - but was unable to finish - a story about the concept known as "phrogging". Which is basically like squatting in a house, except the house is still occupied. Essentially, they are living in someone else's home - at the same time as the owner - without their knowledge.

This is a real thing, frighteningly enough - people hiding in attics, under the floorboards, in the walls, or in little nooks and crannies that you'd never expect a person could fit comfortably - especially not for an extended period of time. Usually these "phroggers" use the home whenever the actual owner is away at work or goes to sleep, stealing food and whatnot. Or watching them as they sleep.

I couldn't finish the story because no matter how badly I tried to make it erotic, it still felt super creepy in all the worst ways. Maybe one day I'll get around to it, though.
It so doesn’t sound erotic!

As a Jersey homeowner, I’m still freaked out by The Watcher.

Em

So, I’m a total arachnophobe. Like most phobias it doesn’t make a lot of sense. I find insects fascinating. The preying mantises here are cool. I even love cicadas and their own mothers can’t stand the sight of them. But arachnids 😫.

So… I had this weird idea about sex with a giant spider (sort of Coleoidphilia but with more polymerized N-acetylglucosamine). Maybe it starts out as horror, but becomes fun.

Em
I get to respond to a thread that doesn't have dozens of previous posts. Okay, so how is it allegorical? Males are like giant insects in some way? I admit, some of us could behave better.

Anyway, I'll have to think about my own weird ideas if I have any. Maybe I'm just not strange enough for Literotica.

Sentient space ship sex with pilot in sensory body suit/ virtual reality control interface.

Someone uses a dreamcatcher to snare their crush's dreams and tries to get them to be into him by manipulating their dreams. Actually started this one but I don't know.

This.
I feel so normal. This is actually the main benefit of frequenting Lit.

Em

I get to respond to a thread that doesn't have dozens of previous posts. Okay, so how is it allegorical? Males are like giant insects in some way? I admit, some of us could behave better.

Anyway, I'll have to think about my own weird ideas if I have any.
Nothing so Freudian. Just I used to get my Dad to deal with spiders at home. And my landlord when I was at college / grad school.

Then I lived alone and had no option but to face my fears, with a glass and piece of card in hand. Or go to sleep knowing their was a spider in the place 😱.

Em

Many people swallow spiders in their sleep. Maybe you could work that in naughtily. ;) 🕷️🫢

Current weirdest idea might arguably be a kind of werewolf/legend of Actaeon riff, where a character is turning others into animals after sleeping with them, tries it on the wrong person and has the curse rebounded, then is killed by his former victims, mostly lifting their conditions but with some physical and behavioral animalistic traits remaining. Said victims form a support group/polycule.

I think my weirdest idea still unwritten is about a young man who gets superpowers after being struck by lightning while masturbating in a public park.

The problem is, his powers are random, and only activate after he's orgasmed. So he'd either need to fuck or jerk off before he could save the day. And he wouldn't know what power might manifest so it might not even be helpful.

I have a scene in my head if him rescuing a damsel in distress but she has to suck him off to keep him flying.

I even have a title: Captain Orgasmo.

Haven't written a word lol

I think my weirdest idea still unwritten is about a young man who gets superpowers after being struck by lightning while masturbating in a public park.

The problem is, his powers are random, and only activate after he's orgasmed. So he'd either need to fuck or jerk off before he could save the day. And he wouldn't know what power might manifest so it might not even be helpful.

I have a scene in my head if him rescuing a damsel in distress but she has to suck him off to keep him flying.

I even have a title: Captain Orgasmo.

Haven't written a word lol
I think that’s your normal creativity dialed to 11 🤣.

Em

I've already done hucows, fucking teddy bears, alien tentacle sex, elf-hobbit sex, aliens that look like penises, magic bikinis that fall off, dogging. So I've got some weird bases covered. A few more ideas I'm working on: regretful incubus, rope play in the office, a pee club, psychologist who uses mind control to
make his clients hornier. Horny computer sex. Maybe I should try insects.

I've already done hucows, fucking teddy bears, alien tentacle sex, elf-hobbit sex, aliens that look like penises, magic bikinis that fall off, dogging. So I've got some weird bases covered. A few more ideas I'm working on: regretful incubus, rope play in the office, a pee club, psychologist who uses mind control to
make his clients hornier. Horny computer sex. Maybe I should try insects.
The psychologist one has been done a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But I suppose that implies there's a big appetite for it. It might go well blended with that regretful incubus one, where the demon has a PhD in clinical psychiatry.

The psychologist one has been done a lot. Like, a lot a lot. But I suppose that implies there's a big appetite for it. It might go well blended with that regretful incubus one, where the demon has a PhD in clinical psychiatry.
My friend, I write mom-son incest stories. I never fear taking on something that's been done a million times. I can always put my own spin on it.

Em
Aparently exactly the same weird ideas as you - at least, I probably need to make it clear that I'd placed the sequel hook predates this arachnophilia thread.

:):):)

Roped into a Fantasy

Em
I win: The Fantastic Hotel

Features a spider in a top hot, just to fuel your arachnophobia. The sequel features a mantis, so your loins might quiver at that.

Back