Webcam fraud

lexlogan8

Virgin
I sometimes visit the Webcams, purchase a few tokens now and then to give the women an occasional gift or tip. I can't afford much, maybe 27.50 every month or two. I bought some tokens last week; today I got a notice of a $20 purchase at Streamrayhelp.com from my bank. I checked and Autoload was switched back on. I didn't do this; I turned it back off and then deleted my debit card form my account.

I tried to send an email to the Webcam Billing Support; I was told "message can't be sent." I tried the online chat option; an agent answered and asked for my user name AND password! Whoever heard of giving tech support your password! I'm reporting this to Literotica since I assume that they drive business to the webcams and don't want to be affiliated with shady doings. Don't bother telling me it isn't your department.

These types of services are a minefield of scams. Best avoided really.

I remember now what Facebook used to do: override all user defaults whenever they upgraded their software, so users repeatedly lost their privacy choices, without warning. I suspect that's what happened here; I know Autoload was the default when I first purchased some tokens, but I turned it off. I expect someone will file a class action lawsuit at some point. I'm going to mention this in my Lit profile. Literotica, tell your sponsor to clean up their act!

Back