Weak 18 of the Trumpanzy

Bureaucrat’s Revenge: Office Of Government Ethics Will BURY TRUMP (In Paperwork)

ETHICALLY CHALLENGED!!!

Yes, it’s a blow. But we think you deserve to know the truth.

Also, this guy is a GODDAMN SUPERHERO.

Meet Walter M. Shaub, Jr., Director of the Office of Government Ethics and all-around badass. He’s in the last year of his term, and will undoubtedly be replaced by some Bannon flunky next year. But Goddess Bless the man for BRINGING IT to the Trump Administration in whatever time he has left.

During the campaign, Donald Trump screeched from every podium about Washington insiders, corruption, and lobbyists taking over government to screw Real Americans™. He was going to #draintheswamp and bring back ethics to DC.

Trump even signed an Executive Order on January 28 barring lobbyists from working for the federal government for two years after leaving their employers.

But hold on to your hats, kids, because PLOT TWIST: Donald Trump has been furiously stocking his administration with lobbyists, insiders, and cronies at a pace unmatched by any previous administration. Because the Executive Order contains a special *UNLESS I, DONALD J. TRUMP SAY SO* provision, and the President has been taking full advantage of it.

It’s so weird that these guys don’t want to fill out those ethics disclosures! It’s almost like they’re hiding a team of industry employees turning the federal government into an arm of big business. Whodathunkit!

:D

I guess a Papal visit is on the Tour? It will be interesting to hear what Frank Francis has to say?

:caning: "Bad Donald, Bad Donald!"

:)

From what I read the idea of this tour was to go to the centers for the three top religions of the world: Christianity, Islam, Jewish. Not sure how Jewish got into the top three except of course Kushner. I guess Asian religions don't count.

From what I read the idea of this tour was to go to the centers for the three top religions of the world: Christianity, Islam, Jewish. Not sure how Jewish got into the top three except of course Kushner. I guess Asian religions don't count.
I wonder if Trump has been anywhere near Salt Lake City.

Nobel Prize economist on Trump's budget: 'You could say it’s a collection of lies put together'

Nobel Prizer winning economist and former World Bank Chief Economist Joseph Stiglitz, who has studied market inequalities more intensely than Donald Trump has studied his hair follicles, was interviewed by Amy Goodman on Democracy Now! Asked about what he thought of the newly released White House budget, he had this to say.

"It’s like everything else: It’s made up. You could say it’s a collection of lies put together. It doesn’t make any economic sense. I don’t think anybody who’s looked at it has—can fathom the economics. I mean, you mentioned one thing, the 3 percent growth rate, which is the largest deviation in estimate relative to the CBO on record. You know, when I was chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, we wanted to be responsible, and we always were conservative and were very careful, getting the views of everybody, wanted to make sure that our numbers were reasonable. He’s made no pretense to be reasonable.

In fact, what’s striking is, while he assumes that there’s going to be more growth, if you look at the budget, it’s designed to reduce growth. He cuts out support for science, for R&D, which is the basis of productivity growth. He cuts out support for job retraining, so when people leave one job, they can be trained for the next job. He cuts out support for Pell grants, so those who have low income can get the education so they can live up to their potential. All these are things that actually lower economic growth. So I would say this is not a growth budget, this is a no-growth budget."

Trump is counting on that old "Alternative Growth" from the Voodoo economicsists I guess.

Donald the Dick in Europe!

Setting NATO straight about how much money Lockheed needs to pay it's management bonus.

Did Admiral Mike Rogers tell the NSA that Trump colluded with the Russians?

Reports surfaced on Friday that National Security Agency (NSA) chief Mike Rogers told NSA workers that there is evidence that President Donald Trump and his 2016 campaign colluded with the Russian government to defeat Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Former NSA agent John Schindler wrote in the New York Observer Friday that Rogers addressed an agency-wide town hall meeting this week that was broadcast to all of the agency’s facilities around the world. In it, Rogers purportedly confirmed reports that came out last week alleging that Trump asked him to speak out against the Russia investigation.

“There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians,” the director reportedly said.

Bend over Donald the correction from the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate is about to be applied!

The poor Pope

18581869_10209471657570155_5593811639233007647_n.jpg

‘He played me for a fool’: Kentucky Trump supporter laments he should have voted for Hillary

Well some of the gullible are showing remorse.:eek:

Wesley Easterling noted that Trump had a kind of “charisma about him, something different.” The county he lives in typically goes for Democrats but in 2016 it went for Trump, despite having one of the highest poverty rates in the country.

Easterling is on food stamps and Medicaid and he believed Trump when the then-candidate swore he’d never touch Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Trump lied and Easterling and his family are fearful they’re going to lose critical benefits they need to stay afloat.

“I mean, I felt just like I was — just like he played me for a fool,” he said with a look of sadness in his eyes. “I mean, I kind of took it personal.”

Easterling does have one light at the end of the tunnel, he recently graduated from a pipe welding program at a local community college. He’s trying to get a job at a local refinery so he can get off of federal assistance.

He admitted if he could vote again he’d cast his ballot for former Secretary Hillary Clinton “without a doubt.”

Weak 18 of the Trumanzy ends with the President pissing off our allies, sucking up to the Wahabbists, and giving them a 20% discount on bombs and rockets!

First Son In Law has been outed as a traitor.

Muller and Comey are meeting to discuss how to bend Trumpinistas over the Bar.

Yale psychiatrist sounds the alarm on Trump’s ‘grave mental disabilities’

A shake up in the White House is being projected.

Other than that, and a few other oopsies, things are "Really Swell.":)

Back