Wave your weird flag, photo style...yes there'll be boobs.

Skoll

attachment.php

Last edited:
Truth be told I went searching for something to post in here and this popped up. So I’m going to go with it really wanted to be here and that’s why it popped into my google search. :D isn’t that cool how what works out for everyone. :rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Truth be told I went searching for something to post in here and this popped up. So I’m going to go with it really wanted to be here and that’s why it popped into my google search. :D

attachment.php

.... I do think I am in love... But... More death, paganism... And glitter unicorns!!!!🦄

.... I do think I am in love... But... More death, paganism... And glitter unicorns!!!!🦄

Is it accurate ? If you can read the text that is. I’m so eclectic that I confuse my google algorithms daily. Same with my autocorrect functions.

Or is that something very not friendly and violent that I should reconsider it being here.

I am obviously , I did think it had a cool 😎 factor design wise.

Last edited:
Is it accurate ? If you can read the text that is. I’m so eclectic that I confuse my google algorithms daily. Same with my autocorrect functions.

Or is that something very not friendly and violent that I should reconsider it being here.

I am obviously , I did think it had a cool 😎 factor design wise.

Well.. they have written, with Nordic Runes... In German... Gods, this is amazing..so many things going on at once (No, that is not what they wrote) That it is "Against fascism"... That is a good thing...

But, oh the confusion 😂😂😂😂

Well.. they have written, with Nordic Runes... In German... Gods, this is amazing..so many things going on at once (No, that is not what they wrote) That it is "Against fascism"... That is a good thing...

But, oh the confusion 😂😂😂😂

I honestly don’t do politics in any depth as a rule online. But I really like the Viking symbolism of it and like I said in the original post , it spoke to me as to something to share here and found it’s way here all by it’s self kinda sorta

Thxs for the insight tho , I wouldn’t want to post something overly offensive in that manner anyway.

I honestly don’t do politics in any depth as a rule online. But I really like the Viking symbolism of it and like I said in the original post , it spoke to me as to something to share here and found it’s way here all by it’s self kinda sorta

Thxs for the insight tho , I wouldn’t want to post something overly offensive in that manner anyway.

Oh, nothing offensive at all!!
And, I have a very, very.. veeeeeeeeryyyy soft spot for everything Viking.
So it spoke to me as well.

Love the runes 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Back