Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Resentment in motion. Preconceived notions stirring the pot. Shitshow in the oven, waiting for the dinger to go off.
I post my resentment of that which I cannot be and therefore my trolling must be efficacious.

I really got them now! Maybe now I can feel up to their standard, even though standards, like decency, are evil.

They (standards) judge me. They mock me. They humanize me.

I must be above that! Mustn't I...?

Everything a lie... Everything you hear, everything you see... So much to spew out... They just keep coming, one after another... You're in a box... A moving box... They want you dead, or in their lie. Only one thing a man can do - find something that's his, and make an island for himself. If I never meet you in this life, let me feel the lack; a glance from your eyes, and my life will be yours.
Seek therapy, Island Boy.

THEY'RE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!!!

They merely want to be able to track them...

;) ;)

... Indeed, that's not a misprint, parody, or a bad joke (although I wish it were the latter). Powanda was arrested and charged with criminal trespass and burglary, along with other related offenses, for executing the botched raid a little before 2:00 a.m. in February 2023 at Yakaitis' property in Port Carbon, Pennsylvania. The government charged Yakaitis, who is in his mid-70s, with using a firearm without a license after he shot Powanda, despite that it appears prosecutors agree Yakaitis justifiably used that same firearm in self-defense.

Whatever your vantage point—whether you care about criminal justice reform and a fair legal system, or gun rights, or all of the above—it is difficult to make sense of arresting and potentially imprisoning someone over what essentially amounts to a paperwork violation. That injustice is even more glaring when considering that Powanda, 40, allegedly charged at Yakaitis, who happens to be about three and a half decades older than Powanda. ...

🥺

Get that? A legally-owned firearm, in his own home. If they can track your gun, then they can come for your gun, just like that!

Billy Binion, Reason.com (Libertarian)
https://reason.com/2024/05/01/this-...-self-defense-because-his-gun-was-unlicensed/

I post my resentment of that which I cannot be and therefore my trolling must be efficacious.

I really got them now! Maybe now I can feel up to their standard, even though standards, like decency, are evil.

They (standards) judge me. They mock me. They humanize me.

I must be above that! Mustn't I...?
There are medications that can help with voices in your head. However, make sure you disclose your condition on Form 4473.

THEY'RE NOT COMING FOR YOUR GUNS!!!

They merely want to be able to track them...

;) ;)

... Indeed, that's not a misprint, parody, or a bad joke (although I wish it were the latter). Powanda was arrested and charged with criminal trespass and burglary, along with other related offenses, for executing the botched raid a little before 2:00 a.m. in February 2023 at Yakaitis' property in Port Carbon, Pennsylvania. The government charged Yakaitis, who is in his mid-70s, with using a firearm without a license after he shot Powanda, despite that it appears prosecutors agree Yakaitis justifiably used that same firearm in self-defense.

Whatever your vantage point—whether you care about criminal justice reform and a fair legal system, or gun rights, or all of the above—it is difficult to make sense of arresting and potentially imprisoning someone over what essentially amounts to a paperwork violation. That injustice is even more glaring when considering that Powanda, 40, allegedly charged at Yakaitis, who happens to be about three and a half decades older than Powanda. ...

🥺

Get that? A legally-owned firearm, in his own home. If they can track your gun, then they can come for your gun, just like that!

Billy Binion, Reason.com (Libertarian)
https://reason.com/2024/05/01/this-...-self-defense-because-his-gun-was-unlicensed/
Extreme paranoia can also be addressed with medications.

And tyranny can be addressed with lead.
You mean like, in drinking water?

Health%20Impacts%20of%20Lead_0.jpg

I know several people, including many that post here, that never made the metamorphosis from kit to adult.

Praises to Allah, this place is full of them. Most need a kick in the pants, bare minimum. They and tyranny both are not worth the lead that the puppy is. Run a tub of carbon water and hold their heads under for awhile. That'll do it.

Circled back around. The rifle price is still back where it was. That was one very damned short price reduction. You'd think they wouldn't have fucked with it until it had sold. Of course, then they wouldn't have to fuck with the asking price any more, now would they?

Sons of h000rs . . . .

And the ones who are the replacements don't speak a great deal of English . . . .

I know several people, including many that post here, that never made the metamorphosis from kit to adult.
Right? They still role play about being in the wild west thinking they are some kind of tough guys/ manly men and talk non stop about guns and repost pictures of naked women. It's kind of sad to see grown men carry on this way.

Right? They still role play about being in the wild west thinking they are some kind of tough guys/ manly men and talk non stop about guns and repost pictures of naked women. It's kind of sad to see grown men carry on this way.
Yes, very pathetic to see grown.men playing dress-up and imagining that a 3-acre ranchette with a trailer and nudie calendars is a paramilitary compound or the wide open range.

Back